197 replies to this topic

#161 Eileendh

Eileendh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

I have photos of Joyce for sale if someone is interested, e-mail me at ying.sut@gmail.com

#162 Lovememories

Lovememories

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:38 AM

Trailer of Sister pf Pearl

#163 lilgigi

lilgigi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:02 AM

Thanks for sharing :) woaah the series look so tense and everyone looks so evil in there..This will be great!!

#164 Lovememories

Lovememories

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:31 AM

Today morning, the cast of Sister of Pearl went to Studio at TVB City to take pictures and some trailer for this series. This pic is from Joyce's blog at Sina

Posted Image

#165 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:01 AM

Posted Image

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Joyce Tang accused of having troubles with Derek Kwok

A magazine reported that Joyce Tang and Derek Kwok were having problems and cause their relationship to fall apart. Yesterday she appeared emotional over the phone interview. She said that the report used the message she wrote on her microblog and put it out of context: "I have no mood to do these things. (How is your relationship with Derek?) Haven't changed, we are still good friends. I am just upset because in my dictionary there are no "betray" or "take advantage of". First I never said such thing and second these types of reports can really cause a lot of trouble for other people. I am truly sorry to Derek for dragging him into this. (But there's a photograph of you and him in the house?) That photo is old, he never came to my house. Even if he did, there should be a photo of him leaving too!"

#166 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:34 AM

Joyce Tang wants Producer in the water for revenge
Friday July 23, 2010 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Joyce Tang, Maggie Cheung, Joe Ma and Yoyo Chen attended the <Beauty Knows No Pain> promotional event at a hotel's pool. Joe pushed a floating boat with Joyce on it, the boat flipped and caused Joyce to fall into the water, and then knocked Kibby Lau into the water too. After, she said: "Might as well! Die either way. Before when I was filming this series, I had to attach a fake nose and add water padding to my chest, causing sores on my neck. The producer can try to walk by here, I'll go take all the revenge I can get!" Although Maggie didn't get into the water due to having other jobs after, she still got all wet. She said: "Didn't think it would be that intense, just now I was in a beach outfit, I'm considered good. The ratings haven't even reached 40 points and I'm already in a bikini. (Bobby Au Yeung said he'll run naked for high ratings?) I'll take a long mirror first." Before the games, Maggie took some medication, she expressed that because she had a headache. She also reveals that she went to France earlier with her boyfriend for a wine tour, drank a lot of good wine. Asked when she's getting married? She smiled and said let nature take its course.

Edited by foreverleila, 24 July 2010 - 05:37 AM.

#167 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:00 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Source: Oriental Daily [08/08/2010]

"Middle-aged Women" Michelle Yim, Maggie Cheung, Joyce Tang, Elena Kong: Be Determined!

In all stages of life, certain problems will bound to appear, this does not exclude the "middle-aged" stage. Current "middle-ages" Maggie Cheung, Joyce Tang, Elena Kong and Michelle Yim solves this riddle together. Maggie discusses the "defeated dog" (敗犬) term ("defeated dog" a term labeling unmarried middle-aged women), Michelle talks about "middle-age double lost", and Joyce agrees to Elena's words, being a third person is just making more problems for yourself!

QUESTION #1: In the world of "middle-aged women", plastic surgery is always one of the topics! Women getting any more prettier still will not get away from aging, plastic surgery is a 'savior' to aging women who don't want to turn old and ugly. How do you 4 beauties view plastic surgery?

Joyce: If your appearance doesn't look good, then it could cause some mental obstruction. I feel that this is possible, but careful not to get too addicted because once you start doing plastic surgery, you'll end up doing more and more. Actually women who have self-confidence are just as beautiful. You can say good or bad, but actually inner beauty is the most important. If a person has no taste or no content in what they are saying, then it doesn't matter how beautiful they are.

Michelle: But I feel that if a person does not have enough self-confidence, just do a little plastic surgery can really make them prettier, then I will encourage.

Elena: I done it before... (Everyone: Huh?!) my teeth. I am thankful of my family, getting braces for me when I was 13 years old. In the past I was buck teeth and I couldn't close my lips all the way. After the braces, besides having straighter teeth, I can even close my lips together too, much prettier. However, I did sacrifice too, at the time I pulled off 4 teeth and was in pain for 3 years.

Joyce: When I was young, initially I wanted to get braces, but after pulling my 4 teeth, the doctor said that because my teeth were too frail so I couldn't get braces.

Maggie: Elena looks different now than before, I am interested in seeing this. Plastic surgery, I feel that if it's necessary, allowing people to have a better view of you, then I won't oppose to it. However, don't go over the line with it. Have to understand how to be satisfied with what you have.

QUESTION #2 Many Hong Kong women have their own careers, financially independent, but when they reach middle-age they are still single and hard to avoid people gossiping. In Japan, they started using the term 'defeating dog' to describe....

Michelle: Anyone will have opponents. People who don't like you, then should just speak up directly, don't hold it in the heart.

Maggie: It's their mouth, can't care too much about what they say!

Michelle: 'defeat dog' is just a label.

Elena: What I feel is, what is anyone's business if someone is middle-aged and single? I am happy and that's enough, whether or not a woman is pretty or not is not the most important, it is the self-confidence that is more important. Having the confidence, will have the brilliance, this is something no one can give you.

Maggie: Actually 'defeat dog' these two words, is it an arrogant and inferior man who thought of it?

Everyone: Yeah!

Elena: And let those inferior men feel better, haha!

Michelle: Yeah, why can't they use a prettier name?!

Joyce: For example "superior female" is pretty good!

Elena: "Excellent Girl" is good!

Michelle: Excellent Girl sounds more like a worried girl. "Superior Female" means "outstanding girl" in the Chinese language.

QUESTION #3 Women are charging, charging and charging for their careers, up until a certain age they will start to feel embarrassed: The unmarried men around them are dissatisfied them, while many other men are married, should they give up on career and start thinking about love life? Or maybe fall for a married man unknowingly. If you all experience this situation, how would you approach it?

Elena: You don't necessary have to say you like someone, can't have a crush? Speaking up will just break up his family. Change the perspective and admire him a little, that's not bad! You will not always get the best things in life, being a third person is really painful!

Maggie: I am a person who fears trouble, I like a simple life, don't want to deal with complex problems. If I really do fall for a married man, I won't be quietly admiring him nor will I have take any action because if so, I don't know if what other problems would come, it's not worth it. If two people really have fate, then the man wouldn't have gotten married, why force it!

QUESTION #4: When a person gets to the middle-age, what are they most afraid of? In the series, Michelle plays Mrs. Cast who lost her career and marriage. If these ladies experience a "middle-age double lost", what would they do?

Joyce: I completely agree with Elena and Maggie. We can't get all the beautiful things out there.

Elena: Most important is don't rely on someone else, not even the parents. After all, one day parents will leave you, so it is more important to know how to take care of yourself, even if you had a double lost during your mid-life. You can go face it bravely.

Maggie: Career = Financial status. Financial status = Independence. Independence = Freedom. In life, people experience ups and downs, must be able to 'plan ahead for a rainy day'. That's how you avoid being afraid of change.

Elena: Also if there is a current person in the household who holds an important position, you must still have a back up plan, so even if you lose everything, you can go out and make an income. Don't have a burden of the good times you had before, nothing is everlasting.

Joyce: Even if you are married, definitely don't separate from the current time period. Don't rely on one person, otherwise if that person leaves you, then it'll feel like the world's ending. Even if your married, must maintain your circle of friends, Maggie told me years ago: Love yourself, be determined!

Encourage women to stand up

Michelle: Actually after so much talk, we are all just trying to encourage people who have encountered such situation, how to start fresh after experiencing a difficult time. First, the most important part is you mentally, remember you can still keep going afterward, hurry and meet more friends, read more news and improve with society. Strive to save money, plan ahead and prepare for the future, and learn to have an open-minded attitude. Look at those negative things positively, then nothing can stand in your way.

Joyce: Exactly. Just like after a break-up, you can think of it in a way of getting more freedom. Although it feels like Ah Q's spirit, but think of it positively, then will everything be beneficial and no harm.

Epilogue: Michelle Yim wants a photo book?!

"Three Women One Market", Four women is a pile of gossip, but these four ladies came together because of one TV series Beauty Knows No Pain, and established a deep friendship. Asked the four ladies why the relationship is so good? Michelle thought for a moment and laughed: "because we think maturely, are tolerant, and plus we are all career-minded people, so we get along comfortably."

Among the four, the one who is richest in life experiences is Michelle. She has an unique insight on many things, so every time when a friend encounters a problem, they like to ask Michelle and think of her as a the wise lady. She felt that movies and television series shows what we can see in the world. If a female friend encounters marital problems, she would first tell her to watch Stephen Chow and Sandra Ng's movie Love Is Love, then will she understand the principles the movie conveys: married women need to advance together, otherwise will get ignored. Speaking of the leng mo photo books, Michelle laughed and said that she is a pretty girl and has interest in participating to leave the youthfulness in the shadows. Unfortunately, the eventual release will become more and more devious, causing a bad social atmosphere to society.

Interview Location: Albistro Mediterranean Restaurant & Bar
Hairstylists: Paul@Salon Nice (Michelle Yim), Raymond@LA Chioma-IL Colpo Group (Elena Kong)

#168 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

Joyce Tang is Willing to Shave Her Hair Off For Drama

Joyce Tang attended to an event yesterday. She played a porkchop girl in "Beauty Knows No Pain" and yesterday she actually made porkchop pasta. She said: "When making porkchop pasta, it makes me feel that as long as you put effort in, you can still make the porkchop transformed into something great. Just like although you don't look pretty, but as long as you are willing to try your hardest, you can still be acknowledged by others."

Joyce expressed last episode ratings of "Beauty Knows No Pain" is pretty good and joked she is interested in playing a male character next time: "I'm okay with shaving my hair off, having a bald head. If the scripts are okay, I would film the drama."

Source: Mingpao; Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

#169 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

I really like Joyce acting in Sisters of Pearl. I think she should act in even more series, liked her ever since the family drama over 10 years ago.

Fighting Joyce!

#170 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Joyce Tang Ends Love Triangle with Derek Kwok

Source: Tom.com
Credits: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com

Since the broadcast of Beauty Knows No Pain <女人最痛>, Joyce Tang Lai Ming gained recognition for her “ugly” character, Bibi. Her career picked up again, filling the void in her current love life. Three months ago, Joyce finally ended her three year relationship with Derek Kwok Jing Hung, who has a daughter with another woman.

Derek finally got married with his mainland girlfriend, giving his daughter legitimacy. The family recently moved to a new home. On August 17th, the family were spotted at an arcade center with their Filipino maid. Derek did not wear a face mask on that day, indicating that he was ready to acknowledge his relationship with his wife and daughter openly and become a “good man” again.

Joyce and Derek’s Dating Timeline

In 2007, Joyce announced the end of her nine-year relationship with ex-boyfriend, Marco Ngai Chun Kit. Half a year later, during the filming of War of In-Laws II <野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶>, Joyce and Derek’s dating rumors started. The pair were teased on the set of The King of Snooker <桌球天王> for dating during work hours. Their relationship became a known secret within the entertainment industry. Tabloids also photographed Derek entering Joyce’s house in Clear Water Bay .

Joyce and Derek’s dating relationship was brought to the media’s attention in March 2008. The pair attended TVB producer, Tommy Leung Ka Shu’s elder daughter’s wedding banquet. Liza Wang Ming Chuen uploaded a group photo taken at the wedding, in which Joyce and Derek shared an intimate embrace.

In September 2009, while Derek was dating Joyce, he was also involved in a relationship with a woman in China . Tabloids revealed that Derek even had a nine month-old daughter with his mainland girlfriend. On the girl’s Chinese visa, Derek’s name was entered for the father’s information. Joyce may not have been aware of Derek’s other relationship. When confronted by the media, Joyce said, “I have always been single!”

In February 2010, Joyce and Derek attended a TVB director’s wedding together. During the group photo session, Derek turned his face away from Joyce. Deflecting the media’s attention, the pair pretended that they “broke up.”

Despite the exposure of his illegitimate daughter, Derek continued to date Joyce. In February 2010, Derek was photographed wearing a face mask and visiting Joyce’s apartment in the middle of the night.

In May 2010, Joyce and Derek may have ended their three year love relationship.

#171 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:06 AM

Posted Image

Source: Mingpao

Joyce Tang won't avoid Derek Kwok

Earlier Joyce Tang accidentally sprained her left ankle, but yesterday she still attended the opening ceremony to a Chinese Herbal Tea store wearing 6 inch heels. She expressed that she sprained her ankle a week ago, her left foot was very swollen. At first it swell so much she wasn't able to wear any of the shoes she has at home. Asked why she's wearing such high heels? She said: "No choice, I have to work. I've been wearing 6 inch heels for the last few days. (Seen a doctor yet?) Not yet. Tonight I will go, ready to get yelled at by my doctor."

Joyce expressed that she's a career-minded, a workaholic, so she's not in a rush to have a love life. Asked if she's been frightened too much that she doesn't dare to start a relationship? She asked back: "No, what? I am fine." She stressed that she won't avoid Derek Kwok, and does not mind to collaborate with him again.

It was rumored that Stephen Chan will soon be returning to TVB? She said: "I haven't heard this, but I am happy for him. After all he's been with TVB for so many years. Stephen and I don't really keep in touch though. There are so many people in TVB, I know who he is, but I don't necessary know him."

#172 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:09 AM

Joyce Tang finds new boyfriend, gives him her house keys and car
Friday April 8, 2011 Hong Kong

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9269168&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9269165&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9269162&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9269159&showlnk=0 Since Joyce Tang announced her split with ex-boyfriend Marco Ngai of 9 years in 2007, she sparked with the single Derek Kwok shortly after. Later when news broke out that Derek's cohabiting with a Mainland girl, the foolish Joyce was unaware she became the third person. Last year, Joyce decided to cut off her relationship with Derek. Recently, Joyce encounters a new lover, he is about 40 years old and is someone outside of the industry. According to a close friend, she hopes that this time the relationship works out.

Creating a loving dinner

It was said that after Joyce became single, a TVB male artist tried to pursue her, but she didn't want to repeat history and decided on a man 10 years older than her. At first, when her good friend heard about this [he/she] felt very shocked, but understands that Joyce was once trapped in a miserable relationship, so it is understandable. As the boyfriend is not in the industry, Joyce was extremely protective of the relationship, usually she remains at home to pass time.

Earlier, the couple were spotting in Tsim Sha Tsui grocery shopping at a high quality supermarket. They bought steak and goose liver to make a dinner full of love. Being followed by reporters, at the time Joyce her arm linked tightly with her boyfriend's. Once she discovered reporters were following, she was surprised as she quickly dropped her arm and left with her boyfriend.

Claiming as a 'home girl', Joyce rarely leaves her house when her boyfriend wasn't with her. Although the couple had only been dating for a few months, the two were already like an old married couple. Even Joyce's personal car, the boyfriend has keys to and she doesn't mind sharing the car with him. A few days ago when Joyce was coming back from Mainland, her boyfriend drove the car to pick her up and took her home. When they got to Joyce's house, he quickly went to park the car and went up a long flight of stairs and whipped out the keys to Joyce house. Her boyfriend stayed at her house into the late night before leaving. Boyfriend having the freedom to go in and out of her house, proves that the relationship has gone a thousand miles in 1 day.

Worried to scare away the opportunity

Yesterday reporters contacted Joyce to congratulate her for finding a good man. She laughed sweetly: "Don't scare him. It's hard for us artists in the industry to meet a normal person (single) outside. If he's scared away, then it's hard for us to develop any further." When speaking of her boyfriend already having her house keys and sharing a car, Joyce promptly explained: "Coincidentally I just came back from Mainland, my car broke down and he's helped me take it in for repair. No reason for me to leave the keys in the mailbox, so I gave him my house keys too." She smiled and added: "Many of my friends have my keys too." Her reason seems a bit far-fetched, when asked why she referred him as a 'new friend'? She said sweetly again: "Friends first! He's not any rich man, just a regular Hong Kong man."

#173 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

Joyce Tang accuses someone borrowing her to get publicity
Wednesday August 3, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image

Joyce Tang and Derek Kwok's relationship already ended, but recently it was exposed that Derek secretly had two daughters. Joyce also settled down herself and found a boyfriend from outside the industry. It was said she has been dating her boyfriend for 6 months. However, yesterday Joyce suddenly wrote on Weibo: "Someone, stop borrowing me all year round to get publicity. My toleration is limited, lift head up 3 inches and there are Gods." She also uploaded a crown photo to accompany the entry. During an interview over the phone, Joyce did not reveal who the person she was referring to, she said: "I'm not saying who. (Do you know if Derek Kwok has daughters?) I don't know, we haven't kept in touch for a long time. I have no reaction towards this report."

#174 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:48 AM

Joyce Tang won't participate in Ghetto Justice sequel
Wednesday August 24, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Joyce Tang and Jazz Lam performed well in TVB series Ghetto Justice, therefore TVB arranged the two of them to host an all new food program Anger Eats On Streets (怒食街頭). Yesterday for the outdoor shoot, King Kong, Macy Chan and Qu Bobo were invited. Joyce said: "This time I can only shoot the TV program, but not the Ghetto Justice sequel because TVB has other arrangements. Next month I will be starting a new sitcom with Hanjin Tan, Lin Xiawei and Kiki Sheung." Jazz reveals that the sequel will be about him paying for Joyce's overseas education. He does not know what his new romantic storyline will be like, but he will continue on with good brothers Kevin Cheng, Sam Lee and Eddie Kwan.

Macy Chan has collaborated with Him Law in a TV series before. She praised that he is very much of a gentleman as he would give her a ride when it's convenient. As for Theresa Fu exposing her injuries on her butt, implying that Him beat her, Macy said: "I haven't seen it, I don't know. I hope the issue will end soon. We all should keep relations on good terms."

#175 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

Joyce Tang shows off good upper body figure while drumming, steals the limelight
October 31, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily

Posted ImagePosted Image

TVB sitcom Til Love Do Us Lie and anniversary series Curse of the Royal Harem premiered last night. Yesterday afternoon the cast to both series including Eddie Cheung, Kiki Sheung, Joyce Tang, Hanjin Tan, Myolie Wu and Sunny Chan drummed their way into TVB City for the press conference. Joyce Tang, who had a quite a 'plump' chest, bent over and showed off her nice body figure. She really put in the effort and became the center of attention.

When reporters asked her about the surge in her upper body while she was drumming? Joyce expressed with pride: "It really moved? Don't play with me! (Did you feel it?) It's so hot, I can't feel anything. (Has she waited for this opportunity for a long time?) I found out that I had to do drumming earlier when I returned to HK from Malaysia. Honestly, I really don't have much feeling, just feel really hot." In the sitcom, Joyce plays a couple with Hanjin. He was standing besides her and greatly praised: "Joyce's body figure is like a Ryoko! She is definitely my 'Ryoko wife', that is Japanese actress Royoko Yonekura!"

Eddie and Kiki collaborate again, TVB cut a clip of their bed scene to make the promotional clips, but the two were not embarrassed. Eddie said: "TVB didn't deliberately do that, just out of luck that the scene was cut for the promotional clip." Kiki said: "On the first day of shooting, we had to go to a high class hotel room and do a face-to-face intimate scene!"

#176 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

Joyce Tang admits she's dating, but she's not a third party
Wednesday August 15, 2012 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Joyce Tang has always been said that she falls for the wrong men. Earlier it was rumored she fell for married man Derek Kwok and now her current boyfriend, Matthew (not in showbiz), was said he already has a girlfriend. Up until today, Joyce still carries the 'third party' label.

Yesterday Joyce attended an event and generously admitted that she is dating Matthew. However, the couple does not have plans for marriage yet, leave it to fate. Regarding to the 'third party' reporters, Joyce expressed: "I think the more I explain the more confusing it gets. He is not in the industry, so please don't disturb him. We have already been dating for a period of time. (When you started dating your boyfriend, did he already break up with his girlfriend?) Actually there is no such thing! (Was he single at the time?) Yes! I'm very behaved and admitted that I'm dating. Please don't ask anymore. (Really protect this relationship?) I have always been protective, that is normal." Joyce will soon be working in both Mainland and HK, but she doesn't have to keep checking on her boyfriend because she is personally not that type. If she relied on that, then this wouldn't be a good relationship.

#177 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

Joyce Tang to marry end of 2013
Tuesday April 30, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-160032253.html

Posted Image

Hong Kong actress Joyce Tang will be walking down the aisle soon!

According to TVB News World website, the actress' non-celebrity boyfriend, Matthew Chu, has proposed to her earlier this year and they will be getting married by the end of the year.

Joyce met Matthew Chu, a Canon employee, in 2011 through a mutual friend, and finally agreed to commit to a serious relationship after Matthew's relentless pursuit.

The couple went through a rough patch when Matthew was exposed to be two-timing Joyce and was discovered to be in relationship with a girl whom he has been seeing for years. However, the actress readily forgave her boyfriend and they reconciled.

Prior to her relationship to Matthew, Joyce Tang has had two failed relationships with actors Marco Ngai and Derek Kwok.

The Hong Kong actress dated Hong Kong actor Marco for nine years before the latter was caught cheating with a Chinese university student. She also broke up with Derek after being labelled as the third party in Derek's marriage.

Meanwhile, after confirming the good news last week, it was reported that the couple is currently busy preparing for their wedding which is expected to be held this year-end.

#178 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

Joyce Tang Admits Boyfriend Proposed, Waiting to be a Bride
Wednesday May 29, 2013 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

It has been rumored Joyce Tang is getting married at the end of the year. After getting through two failed relationships with Marco Ngai, then Derek Kwok, this 'sing lui' goes right back into the battlefield and finds her true love. A year ago, she started dating the executive of the digital camera company Canon (Matthew Chu). At the time, Matthew had a girlfriend, but she got defeated by Joyce. In the past year, Joyce had been focused more on her relationship and reduced her time on television. It was rumored Matthew successfully proposed to her and Joyce is ready to be Mrs. Chu, so she decided not to renew her TVB contract. Apparently, her upcoming series Awfully Lawful will be her farewell series in TVB.

Yesterday Joyce was spotted at the supermarket in Causeway bay. She purchased steak, eggs and beverages, ready to cook a loving dinner for her boyfriend. The 37 year old, soon-to-be-bride was seen shopping like a modern housewife. She was happily chatting on the phone, perhaps she's talking to her boyfriend? When reporters approached her for interviews, she smiled and admitted her boyfriend had proposed to her. However, she was unwilling to disclose the details. Asked how her marriage preparations is going? She laughed: "I'm not sure! (Let your boyfriend handle everything?) I didn't! No! You all ask him!" Asked how she would rate her boyfriend? She happily expressed her boyfriend gets a perfect score.

#179 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:05 AM

Joyce Tang unsure of wedding date
Friday June 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-035400972.html

Posted Image

Actress Joyce Tang recently dismissed rumours saying that she has already married her non-celebrity boyfriend, Matthew Chu.

According to Singpao, Joyce stated that they have yet to be married but admitted that Matthew has already proposed to her.

When asked if her boyfriend got on his knees and prepared flowers and a diamond ring during the proposal, Joyce joked, "Due to environmental issues, there was no flower. But I did receive a diamond ring!"

However, when asked if they are getting married this year, the actress said that they have yet to decide on the date.

"I don't know much about the wedding. Matthew will be responsible on preparing everything for the event. In short, do not bother me with such questions," the actress enthused.

Joyce met Matthew Chu, a Canon employee, in 2011 after being introduced by a mutual friend. After a short breakup due to a third party, Joyce decided to forgive Matthew and accepted his proposal earlier this year.

#180 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

Joyce Tang Exposed the Married Marco Ngai Wants to Reconcile
Saturday June 15, 2013 Hong Kong

37 year old Joyce Tang had a rough love life. After experiencing two love mistakes -- Marco Ngai and Derek Kwok -- she finally finds success and officially announces that her boyfriend (Matthew Chu) proposed to her. However, recently ex-boyfriend Marco Ngai disclosed on a Mainland TV show that it was a sin he didn't marry her back then. Joyce couldn't tolerate it any longer and made two long Weibo posts last night. She exposed a married man kept sending SMS to her asking for her forgiveness and hope they could reconcile. She immediately declined all of it.

Joyce and Marco's relationship started in 1998 when they were filming Armed Reaction. They had always been known as a loving cupple and match from heaven, but in 2007 they suddenly announced the end of their 9 year relationship. Marco later dated a college student from Chongqing, Zhang Lihua, who was 20 years his junior. The couple were married in 2008 and had a daughter. However, Marco and Joyce's resentment was still there. In 2010, a Netizen said Marco and Joyce are a perfect couple, but surprisingly Marco told the Netizen to go die. He said: "A scum should get ditched as soon as possible, otherwise you will regret forever." At the time, Joyce responded: "A blessed person would not go around scolding people." Marco later explained his Weibo account was hacked.

A few days ago, Marco and his wife were guests on a Mainland TV show "男左女右" and spoke about their marriage. Marco expressed he never intended to conceal their marriage and even dragged ex-girlfriend Joyce into it. He said: "The audience thought since I was with my ex for so many years and we were a couple on a TV series, then I must marry her. I didn't marry her, then am I sinner or a bad person?" The host said: "A heartless man?" He said: "Yes." The camera then focused on Zhang Lihua, who was frowning.

On Weibo, Joyce reposted a Netizen's comment scolding what Marco said on the show. She first referenced the earlier 'hacker' incident: "Can it be that there is another hacker causing trouble? Even the reporter thought this is a mystery. I find it difficult to understand myself, a married man and a father with a blissful life sends me one SMS after another asking for my forgiveness and to reconcile? But then on the other side, he says something else! Could this be a special edition of Office of Practical Jokes? Fortunately, I didn't fall for it. I firmly declined to all of it and I'm smart enough to keep all of the messages and the phone number..."

Then Joyce made another post: "In the past when I was still a single lady, I can say I always praise one's goodness and conceal their faults. Now that I am a fiancée, I will no longer be the 'heroine' ~~~ I can only give you this song: 'Let go, let go of everything!' (from Raymond Lam's 愛不疚) PS: Thanks for the support, I will definitely go on with happiness ~~~ Supporters, please raise your hands!" Netizens strongly supported Joyce: "You must firmly go on with happiness!"

When reporters contacted Joyce, she expressed she has no other comments. Reporters also contacted Marco, he said in a hurry: "I know. I'm not going to say anything! (Joyce said you wanted to reconcile with her?) This was a century ago." He said he was driving and will comment later. However, reporters were unable to reach him again before publishing this article.

#181 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

Joyce Tang Does Not Feel Disappointed in Marco Ngai
Sunday June 16, 2013 Hong Kong

Yesterday Joyce Tang, Roger Kwok, Johnson Lee, Pal Sinn, Raymond Cho, Sharon Chan, Selena Li and Grace Wong attended the promotional event for TVB new series Awfully Lawful. Reporters pursued questions of Marco Ngai SMSing Joyce asking for her forgiveness and wanting to reconcile. Joyce expressed shortly after their break up, he kept sending her messages asking to reconcile. It started three years ago. She said coldly: "2012 was a few years ago? Must be Johnson Lee's Office of Practical Jokes then. I showed my fiance the message too because he was sitting next to me when I replied to Marco. I asked in the SMS, 'You drunk?' I love singing Raymond Lam's song 'let go, let go of everything.'" Joyce clarified she isn't trying to get publicity. When speaking of Marco bringing up the past again on Weibo? Joyce said: "Lived mutually for so long, I don't want to talk about this again. Also, he wasn't talking about me." Asked if she's really disappointed in Marco? She said: "No because I didn't hope for anything at all. (A stain in life?) Well no, I'm very optimistic." Joyce is getting married at the end of the year. She smiled sweetly and said her fiance is handling everything.

Roger Kwok showed off a key chain his 5 year old son Brad made for Father's Day. Roger was very touched: "I went to Mainland a few days ago. He sent me a message asking where I went? When I would be coming back? Is work difficult? I was tearing up." He also disclosed his youngest daughter is starting to fight for favor with her brother. She wants kisses all the time. Roger expressed he feels very warm with a son and daughter.

#182 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Joyce Tang Kisses Behind Boyfriend's Back, Boyfriend Many Undercovers Watching
Monday September 16, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: The Sun

Posted Image

Yesterday Joyce Tang and Angela Tong attended the costume fitting of TVB's Lunar New Year series Meet the Daughter-In-Laws. In the series, Joyce and Angela compete as classmates until they both marry into the wealthy, but in reality the two are good friends. "We actually are classmates of the same year in the Artistes Training Class! I told the producer if there is a need for old pictures, he can use our actual pictures from the Artistes Training Class." Joyce is getting married soon, she expressed she hopes to go on her honeymoon as soon as possible. When asked if she'll reduce her kiss scenes after marriage? She said: "I'll tell [my husband] to go out and eat when the kiss scenes are airing. I don't want him to see it, but he has so many undercovers. Usually when something happens, his friends notify him immediately!"

#183 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

Joyce Tang marries boyfriend in Koh Samui
Monday December 9, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-083000017.html

Posted Image

TVB actress Joyce Tang has finally tied the knot with her boyfriend of two years, Matthew Chu.

Apple Daily reported that on 7 December, the couple solemnised their union in an intimate ceremony held at the W Hotel in Koh Samui, Thailand, attended by family members and closest friends.

Earlier on 4 December, Joyce, who was spotted at the Hong Kong International Airport, looked surprised when she was approached by the media.

However, the actress refused to answer directly where she was going, and only decided to disclose her wedding in a text message that was sent later that day.

The couple, who chose a island wedding instead of a traditional Hong Kong banquet, revealed that they wanted to keep the celebration simple. They also decided to hold it in Koh Samui since Joyce has always loved water sports.

"If we did it in Hong Kong, the celebrations would prolong for three days straight!" said Joyce, adding that she left the planning and preparation to Matthew instead.

However, Joyce said it is unlikely for them to hold another banquet in Hong Kong upon their return.

After her breakup with Marco Ngai whom she dated for nine years and a failed relationship with actor Derek Kwok, Joyce and the then 42-year-old Canon executive began their relationship in 2011.

Despite their separation after Matthew was revealed to be in another relationship, he later broke up with the other woman to be with Joyce. He then proposed to Joyce earlier this year.

#184 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

Joyce Tang Back in HK as "Mrs. Chu", Sweetly Said She Went on 3 Honeymoons
Wednesday December 11, 2013 Hong Kong

Last night, Joyce Tang came back to Hong Kong from Thailand's Ko Samui island as "Mrs. Chu". The newly weds appeared sweetly at the airport and shared their happiness, they expressed they went on three honeymoons. Joyce was asked if she's used to being a wife? She sweetly expressed she isn't used to being Mrs. Chu yet. Asked if she received a giant diamond ring? Joyce laughed she doesn't need that kind of ring: "How could a ring be a giant? I usually can't wear the ring anyway, just keep it simple!" As for how much her husband spent on the ring? Her husband joked: "Very average, very economical. You guys could try too!" The couple has not thought about whether they would hold a wedding banquet in HK, but will consider it.

Asked if Joyce will cut down on her jobs after marriage? Joyce's husband answered for her: "I don't think so, but she said earlier she wanted to go on a longer honeymoon. We'll do that first." Joyce couldn't help but to disclose they went on three honeymoons, they went skiing then scuba diving and are planning to go on another trip. Following her sweet disclosure, Joyce sighed and said she has to get back to work on the next day after returning to HK and then to Mainland to shoot a commercial. Asked if the couple are planning to make any babies? Joyce revealed her little woman side, she squealed and expressed with her husband to let nature take its course.

#185 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

Joyce Tang's 38th Birthday, Husband Gives Surprise Visit & Kiss
Tuesday January 21, 2014 Hong Kong

Nancy Sit hosted a 5 table dinner gathering to watch the premiere of TVB Lunar New Year series Queen Divas. Coincidentally it was also Joyce Tang's 38th birthday. Her husband Matthew Chu made a surprise visit as the special guest and surprised his wife so much, the two went for a passionate kiss. Joyce smiled and expressed: "I'm currently being called Mrs. Chu or Housewife Chu very often and I'm still not used to it."

Joyce expressed she will let nature take its course when it comes to having children. Asked if it means she won't practice contraception? She said: "You can say that." If Joyce does get pregnant, what worries her most is keeping the secret, she feared she may tell everyone the good news before the traditional 3 months into the pregnancy. She's worried her behavior may give it away too, such as telling others to keep away from her in order to prevent colliding into her. She said: "If I'm pregnant, I believe I won't go on maternity leave until 5-6 months into the pregnancy or perhaps I can still portray a pregnant woman role."

#186 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

Joyce Tang & Angela Tong - Blessed Wives
Wednesday January 29, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Sky Post

Posted Image

TVB Lunar New Year series Queen Divas is about two popular television actresses Joyce Tang and Angela Tong who are always competing against each other. They compete from the entertainment industry to the wealthy family they both marry into. What women fear most is being compared to others, but the two first time daughter-in-laws shouldn't mind because in their husbands Matthew Chu and Chin Ka Lok's hearts, they are the queens.

We cannot deny the Queen Divas producer had a good eye when casting Joyce and Angela to star in this series because their roles are very similar to them in real life. Just like the series, Joyce and Angela started their career together in the TVB Artistes Training Class in 1995 and coincidentally they both just became married women not long ago. The former just married her fiance Matthew Chu a month ago and the latter married Chin Ka Lok a year ago. The ladies completely satisfied the needs of the series.

After marriage, the first experience is of course the relationship with their mother-in-laws. Fortunately, the ladies have easy to get along with mother-in-laws and there hasn't been any challenge being a daughter-in-law. Joyce said: "It is her son (Joyce's husband) that is amazing because he was the one who found an especially big house for us to live in, therefore we all have our own personal space. When I need peace and quiet, I can go up to the second level. Also my mother-in-law has her own circle of friends, she doesn't need us to accompany or accommodate her." Angela added: "Before we got married, I spent time alone with Chin Ka Lok's parents whenever he didn't have time. We don't have any problems getting along. It was only after my daughter was born, my mother came over to help us take care of the baby and it was then they saw the whinny side of me." Angela laughed loudly after she said that.

Chan Sam Yuen v.s. Lee Siu Ho

Come to think of it, Joyce and Angela have a pretty good marriage life. In the real world, they have already found their greatest happiness and will no longer have to strive for lead roles like they do in the series, but Joyce expressed she doesn't see it that way. "After marriage, I actually think this is the opportunity where I could really charge forward in career and make a breakthrough because if I have children in the future, I probably won't put that much effort into it, so I'm really going to take advantage of this time and hit a new breakthrough in my acting career." You cannot blame her for being so career-minded since she was already recognized for her sassy rich girl role "Leung Bing Suet" in the long running sitcom The Kindred Spirit. Joyce later had her most notable role "Chan Sam Yuen" in the Armed Reaction franchise, but the female lead went from Esther Kwan to Ada Choi and Joyce was stuck as the second lead. Although she didn't have the first leading role, she still had a breakthrough opportunity!

But whether an artist gets popular or not, it really depends on the right timing. Angela Tong is a good example. When she first debuted she was given many third party roles because she had a sexy image. Fortunately in 2005, she was given an ugly girl role "Lee Siu Ho" in Life Made Simple, which got her very popular and that same year, she won "Best Supporting Actress" at the TVB Anniversary Awards. Angela got so popular, she made it on the headlines on the magazines all over Hong Kong and her wealthy family background surfaced as well. Unfortunately her popularity didn't last long. Angela said: "I agree women shouldn't give up on their career after marriage. My personality is not suitable to be a full-time mother. Haha, I say that but if my daughter ever need me one day, I'll think differently!"

Two-People World v.s. 24 Hour Mother

Angela shared her experience as a mother, she said: "I don't know if its because of hormonal changes, but after becoming a mother, I am very sensible. When my daughter first learned to turn herself, I cried; Every family themed movie I watched with Chin Ka Lok, I cried. In the past whenever I have interviews, I would prepare several different outfits, so the media could take pictures, but now I just call Toby (Leung) and borrow clothing from her because I don't want to buy new clothing. I don't have place to put them since my daughter has hogged all the space in my house."

Its a blessing to be a mother and its not like Joyce hasn't considered this, but at this stage in life, she enjoys life with just two people. Joyce met her husband at a wine tasting party and then they started dating. She expressed what she admires most about her husband is he's attentive. "In front of others, he's very cool, but in front of me, he's like a big kid. The most important is he really understands me. He knows exactly what I need at the right time. As for babies, we actually really enjoy a free lifestyle, but we're considering it." A newly wed wife meets a new mother, what a sweet combination!

#187 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

Joyce Tang is happy being married
Monday February 10, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-055400902.html

Posted Image

–TVB actress Joyce Tang revealed that life after marriage is not much different from when she was still dating.

According to HK Channel, the actress, who married her non-celebrity boyfriend Matthew Chu in a destination wedding December last year, revealed that she very much enjoyed being a wife, but added that it was no different than her life before they were married due to her husband's tolerant behaviour.

"He is very considerate. Though we would argue sometimes, but we will smile at each other after only a few verbal exchanges," said the actress, adding that she and Matthew made a promise that they would never stay angry at each other more than three days.

She continued, "You don't have to do anything on purpose. When you're with your partner, you just have to be yourself. That's the most important."

The 38-year-old actress, whose new series "Queen Divas" is about a mother-in-law who is often at loggerheads with her two daughter-in-laws, stated that her relationship with her own mother-in-law is different from what is shown in the series.

Joyce, who is currently living together with her mother-in-law, said that the two of them have never been in any conflict.

"We don't have problems. The elderly act like children sometimes. They will get angry at you, but it won't stay long. My friends like to call me the 'elderly expert', but actually anybody can do the same. You just have to communicate and spend more time with them," the actress enthused.

In regards to children, Joyce said that she will let nature take its course.

#188 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:11 AM

Joyce Tang walks around in the hotel in ancient costume and scares people off

Monday February 9, 2015 Hong Kong

2vjeo7s.jpg

Artiste Joyce Tang (滕麗名) attended the promotion campaign for TVB new series, My "Spiritual" Ex Lover (倩女喜相逢) in Tsuen Wan (荃灣). She disclosed she returned to Hong Kong after promoting new series in Malaysia with a group of artistes last night (03 Feb) and she wore the ancient costume to take a local cab for the first time. Joyce added that she felt like wearing ancient costume to take flight and every time the security officer at the airport wanted to confiscate her tweezer. She then told them she had no bad intention at all.

When asked if she felt it was hot to wear ancient costume to attend event, Joyce said: "It is hotter when filming series. However, we walk around in the hotel in ancient costume and it really scares people off."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#189 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:11 AM

Find out why Joyce Tang's legs were injured

Friday March 27, 2015 Hong Kong

2agc91.jpg 6i4aj9.jpg

Other than filming series, artiste, Joyce Tang (滕麗名) will accompany her husband, Zhu Jiankun (朱建昆) for activities such as playing golf, water skiing and others. Recently, she uploaded photo of herself and her husband skiing together but shortly after, Joyce shared another photo of her injured legs.

After returning to Hong Kong, Joyce replied through message that her legs became swollen and it could be due to skiing frequently. She said: "I underwent a surgery few days ago but discharged now. Thank you for your concern."

#190 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:51 AM

Bobby Au Yeung Partnering Nancy Wu to Film New Version of "Don't Look Now"

Saturday September 19, 2015 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

TVB plans to film a new version of "Don't Look Now". Leads Bobby Au Yeung, Nancy Wu, Joyce Tang, etc. encounter strange affairs in a haunted house, with experienced actors Bowie Wu and Helena Law playing happy ghosts! Producer Fong Chun Chiu highly praised the old version as still not being outdated today, and is thus using the old version's concept to repackage a new story. He said, "Back then, the series was more terrifying. This time, the new version is a comedy. There aren't as many scenes of being possessed by ghosts. The storyline is much happier because there are two happy ghosts, Bowie and Helena, in the series. A haunted house will bring out the story. In the series, Bobby is the head of the household. Nancy is not being a ghost anymore, as she plays a person who originally does not believe in ghosts, but changes in the end". He said that, to keep up with the times, the ghosts in the series will use Wi-Fi networks to communicate, and can also be used to treat ghosts!

Bobby expressed over the phone that, when discussing his contract earlier, executive Catherine Tsang already expressed that this series has been left for him because he is able to use his comedic talent. He said, "This time, seniors Helena, Bowie, and Lau Kong are playing ghosts...believe that it would definitely be very funny!" Regarding playing a pair with Nancy this time, Bobby highly praised her acting as being more and more solid: "I admire her. Wouldn't even be a surprise if she were to receive 'TV Queen' this year. Believe that there will be sparks with her!"

Joyce revealed that she would be filming the new version of "Don't" in November. When asked if it is a remake, she said, "Some stories are. Temporarily don't know everything. Will film in the beginning of November!" Producer Tsui Yue On, who was a director for "Don't" back then, revealed that, because it had to follow the shortened "Five Easy Pieces", the filming was extremely rushed: "Had to film it in a month. Everyone camped on set. Could only go home to change clothes and shower every seven days. Very happy that everyone still remembers this series to this day".

#191 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:11 AM

Joyce Tang is rooted by netizens to become TV Queen

Thursday July 7, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Actress Joyce Tang (滕麗名) attended the celebration party for TVB new series, House of Spirits (一屋老友記) which achieved 30 rating pts in Tseung Kwan O. She tried to carry Law Lan (羅蘭) but could not stand stably and it was very dangerous. During the interview, Joyce admitted she was afraid of hurting the elderly and when mentioned about her filming partner, Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) commented she made a 'comeback' successfully, she said: "Please do not say it that way. We established good rapport quickly!"

Rooted by netizens to become TV Queen

Some netizens praised Joyce's acting skills was better than Nancy Wu (胡定欣) and became the limelight, Joyce said: "It is best not to say in this way and we filmed more home scenes this time. (Netizens root for you to become TV Queen?) I feel elated." She added her husband did not watch the series but felt very happy upon reading the comments from netizens and decided to reward her by going for holidays together. Asking about the reason related to her husband not watching the series, Joyce said: "He said he knew I was a smart girl even though not watching the series. He told Bobby he was praising me and Bobby said he must have love me very much for saying that way."

#192 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:51 PM

Online netizens praise Joyce Tang's acting: stealing Nancy Wu's limelight

Thursday July 14, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

TVB drama House of Spirits (一屋老友記) is a current hit drama with many top actors and actresses. The current cast includes, Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華), Wu Fung (胡楓), Law Lan (羅蘭), last year's TV Queen Nancy Wu (胡定欣) and more. However, the most standout among them are Joyce Tang (滕麗名), who plays Bao Yan the sister in the family. There have been many discussions from online netizens, praising her acting and they even said she deserves this year's TV Queen award or Most Popular Female Character.

In the drama, Joyce plays a temperant character and is hard to get along with, but everything she does is better for her family. In episode seven, Joyce gets in a heated argument about money with her husband (played by Tsui Wing 徐榮). Through the monitor, as viewers, we can feel that everything she doing is right and better for her family. Online netizens praise her acting is on spot. Many said she stole the limelight of the main actress Nancy Wu. 

From main to supporting roles

There was an online netizen who started a post, feeling sorry for Joyce, because in the past she used to play the main actress in Armed Reaction (陀槍師姐)but now she often plays supporting roles. Online netizens also said she is becoming more feminine, especially when she was in a bust and slimming advertisement.

Online netizens comments:

AxxxGxn: She is getting prettier and very graceful. In fact, her character Yi Bao is perfect for her, especially when she acted in the scene where a ghost went into her body. Stealing Nancy Wu's limelight.

午xxxx毛: I've seen her in real life, but she seems like an angry wife.

TxxTxxTxxxY: Yes! I have always liked her! 

Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal

Joyce Tang hopes to act as a couple with Bobby Au Yeung in another series

Thursday July 14, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Five days ago, Joyce Tang (滕麗名) and Law Lan (羅蘭) accepted the interview from Nancy Sit's (薛家燕) at radio station and to promote the series, House Of Spirits (一屋老友記). Regarding about the high ratings, Joyce was humble and expressed the rating was unrelated to her and the credit went to Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華). Joyce Tang expressed Bobby was her 'mentor' and she filmed the first series with him since entering into the showbiz. Hence, it benefitted her greatly and Joyce hoped to act as a couple with Bobby in the future.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#193 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:45 PM

Joyce Tang denies about failure to get along with Nancy Wu: We are very united

Friday July 15, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Joyce Tang's (滕麗名) popularity increases after filming House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series and rooted by the netizens to become 'TV Queen' this year. However, it is rumoured that she fails to get along with Nancy Wu (胡定欣) as stealing the limelight from her. Hence, it causes Nancy's absence during many events. Nancy accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網) on 14 July and replied she was not in Hong Kong earlier and will be promoting House of Spirits series on 20th July. But it becomes Joyce's turn to absent this time.

During the interview with ON.CC (東網), Joyce said: "I need to film a Mainland China series in Hokkaido and hope to play together with the cast team. I have informed the film producer I cannot attend the event on this date long ago. (Worried about others commenting you are avoiding Nancy?) The series receives high ratings because of our unity and no gossip exist in this series."

#194 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:52 AM

Joyce Tang has decided about the terms when renewing contract with TVB

Monday July 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Joyce Tang (滕麗名) accepted an interview at radio station and when mentioned about her popularity was increased and had high chance to become TV Queen this year after filming House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series, she replied thank-you to the netizens and said: "Not TV Queen. (The netizens root for you.) Thank you for their supports and many series have not released yet. Let's wait until November first. (Your contract with TVB is ending in year end?) We have not discussed yet and they might not want me. (Renew contract in exchange for award?) I feel very happy and satisfied now. (High chance for renewal?) Okay. But they must allow me to film Mainland China series as I get to learn lots of stuff. It makes me discover TVB is a better place as all stuff are prepared well."

Mentioning about the rumours relating to failure to get along with Nancy Wu (胡定欣) as she stole the spotlight from her, Joyce said: "I do not think so." She added she will be absent from the promotion campaign on 20th July and said: "I have told the production team before I will be filming series in Hokkaido." As the show aired children song, Mo Fa Gu Lu Gu Lu (魔法咕嚕咕嚕) sang by her 20 years ago, Joyce said: "Please do not air it and it gives me goosebumps." She also filmed 2 advertisements in Hong Kong and said: "I accepted it long ago."

#195 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:58 PM

Joyce Tang does not mind watching finale of House of Spirits series with Nancy Wu

Friday July 22, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Joyce Tang's (滕麗名) popularity is increasing lately. On 17 July, she took part in All Star Summer (萬千星輝放暑假) and said: "Managed to have some time and I did not attend any TVB event for many years. (Fighting for TV Queen) Unrelated."

Joyce Tang expressed Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) invited her to watch the final episode of the series, House Of Spirits (一屋老友記) together on 31 July and will attend it. Asking if she will watch it with Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Joyce said: "Nancy should be coming unless she has work to do."

Joyce Tang expressed Jonathan Cheung (張頴康) who acted in the same series and he did not attend the promotion event once. She said with a smile: "He must be unable to get along with many people. Because he is suffering from Psoriasis (牛皮癬) and we have to look at the angle when filming with him, but it is quite scary when he has Psoriasis."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#196 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 12:58 AM

Joyce Tang discloses she has high blood pressure: I feel dizzy sometimes

Sunday August 14, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Joyce Tang (滕麗名) accepted an interview from Elaine Ng (吳綺莉) at radio station and expressed she worked with her around 20 years ago. She returned from Malaysia and said: "I will be filming advertisement, performing on stage and playing ball during charity function at Singapore in month end."

Joyce's popularity increased after filming House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series and disclosed she did not have series to film yet: "Perhaps TVB might not renew my contract and we have yet to discuss. (As you want to film series with Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華)?) Approaching me to film ancient series but Bobby does not want to? (Seldom spend time with your husband due to your work schedule?) Nope. We will be going for holidays to relax after one week." Joyce added she visited a traditional Chinese physician in Malaysia and he told her she had high blood pressure: "I feel it is very amazing and he tells me to be careful of high cholesterol. In fact, I feel dizzy at times and need to check my body since I am getting old now. (Will check again?) Yes, but I need time to rest since returning not long ago."

#197 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:11 AM

Joyce Tang goes for hiking in Nepal and loses touch with her husband for 2 days

Wednesday April 5, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

TVB artiste, Joyce Tang (滕麗名) is trying her role image for Lo and Behold (愛·回家之開心速遞) sitcom at TVB City on 03 April and feels excited for acting as Lau Dan's (劉丹) elder daughter and working with the seniors together.

Joyce expresses it is enough for her after going for vacation to Japan and Nepal: "I am away for a month. I go for hiking for 5 days in Nepal and lose touch with my husband for 2 days and it frightens him. I am thinking of challenging another peak after the wrap up party for Lo and Behold sitcom in October. In fact, my hubby does not really agree but I really want to try it again since I have the energy now and it is very beautiful."

Joyce discloses her hubby will go for skiing in Alaska next month: "I let him go although it is more dangerous and he makes me to see a doctor when I have a sprain in Nepal. Fortunately, nothing serious."

#198 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:22 AM

Already 19 Years! Original Lineup of "A Step into the Past" Filming Movie Version

Thursday March 21, 2019 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Artiste Louis Koo attended a presentation for his company, One Cool Film. At the event, movies planning to film this year and those already completed were announced. This time, the movie version of "A Step into the Past", "Back to the Past", will star the original television cast from back then, including Jessica Hsuan, Raymond Lam, Michelle Saram, Sonija Kwok, and Joyce Tang, who also appeared at the movie presentation and even shared their feelings about the reunion. Louis said, "The series back then is already a matter from the year 2000. Many people also want us to film a movie version. Initially did not think about using the original actors, but later felt that it would only be good to watch if the original lineup was used".

Jessica said that she knew that Louis said that it would be filming, and she has already been happy for a few years. Very excited to have now finally waited for the day that shooting starts. Michelle is very happy because it has already been many years since [she] has seen this group of friends; the feeling of seeing each other again is very sweet. Sonija said, "The series 'Step' was my first project upon entering the industry; it is very important to me. Thus, [I] was very excited upon knowing that the movie version would be filmed. Thank you, Louis". Joyce said, "Got frightened by Louis backstage. Said that there would be a lot of fighting, so I hope that he gives more money to hire more stunt doubles for me". Raymond said, "Heard Louis say that this movie would be filming for a long time. Every time [I] see him, he would say that the script is getting revised again. All in all, very brilliant".

Afterward, Louis, Jessica, and Raymond were interviewed together. Regarding having many movies filming this year, what is the total investment? Louis said, "For these, have to ask the film company. (You are the boss!) Not saying...these are secrets". When asked when "Back" officially starts filming, he said, "Really fast!"

Synchronized Growth of Characters, Louis Koo: Do Not Have to Put on Makeup

This is the first time that the cast lineup of the movie version of "Step" has appeared, and it is also the first time disclosing the outline of the story. Louis: "The story will happen 19 years later. Emperor Qin has already unified the six countries. Everyone does not know what happened afterward. There is a lot creative space. Because it is a time-travel plot, there are a lot of sci-fi elements in the movie. Talking about things after 19 years, the biggest benefit is that everyone does not need to put on makeup".

'Hong Siu Lung''s Son Will Appear

Regarding the script, Louis attaches great importance to it and has always kept it confidential. Raymond, "Every time [I] discuss the story with Mr. Koo, he would say that it has been revised again, did you know? Then I would constantly go to get an understanding". Louis revealed that the story and the television version are two independent creations. Even if the actors are the same, the characters' identities may also change. The only sure thing that is connected to the television version is that 'Hong Siu Lung' has a son. As for whether it is the Xiang Yu that was mentioned in the series, it cannot be disclosed.

Regarding the movie beginning filming this year, Jessica also expressed excitement and even suggested to Louis that the plot could have some changes: "We have been together for 19 years. Should be able to speak more modernly...no need to memorize ancient language". However, Louis repeatedly answered, "Cannot! Cannot!" Completely K.O.-ed Jessica.

As for Jimmy Au, who played General Manager Tao in "Step", many netizens also said that they also want him to return to the team. He said that [he] has temporarily not received the news, but Jimmy expressed, "If needed, I can take a leave to film it!"

Joyce Tang Calls for Louis Koo to Sing Theme Song Again

In an interview, Joyce frankly said that she already rarely films ancient series in recent years; the last one was already 2005's TVB series "The Prince's Shadow". She said, "'Step' is many people's childhood memories. So rare to get everyone together and we really did not change much. Only became more awesome, so really very excited to film again. Already found that type of feeling from back then". Joyce frankly said that Louis also expressed to her that, this time, her character has to fight a lot; thus, she frankly said that she has to exercise during this period of time.

Taking on this film, Joyce also asked the series crew of TVB's "Lo and Behold" to get a slot in [her] schedule and has fortunately gotten the accommodation of the company. Regarding the theme song of "Step" being sung by Louis back then, Joyce frankly said that someone did ask before whether it would be sung by him again. Joyce laughingly said, "If everyone wants to have that type of childhood memory again, I also think that it should be sung by him again".

Sonija Kwok Filming "Back to the Past" and Being 'Qin Qing' Again, Netizens Are Greatly Supportive

In an on.cc interview, Sonija said, "Very happy! Have an opportunity to be 'Qin Qing' again. Have not seen so many former colleagues again in many years. This time, the movie version is a continuation...greatly anticipating it".

She also said that the story and all sorts of things are still in the middle of discussion: "'Step' is my first series after debuting. When filming, did not know anything. Luckily, everyone liked 'Qin Qing'. Hope that, after many years of honing, there is even better acting that can be seen by everyone!" Netizens also highly praised Sonija; although [she] is already a mother, [she] has still kept [herself] well...still awesome being 'Qin Qing' again after 20 years!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joyce tang, tang lai ming

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users