* * * * * 2 votes

Joyce Tang Lai Ming (滕麗名)

joyce tang tang lai ming

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#81 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:43 AM

Me want more news on her, miss her so much.

#82 MyzticEv3

MyzticEv3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:54 AM

i realized, Joyce Tang wasn't in a single tvb series this year. base on tvb series '06 presentation, i thought she was s'pose to be in CIB files and was looking forward to seeing her. but it seems like, the hwole plot got changed for that series and Cristine + Maggie got casted instead? got a lil disappointed.

i wonder what happen to her. it seems like she left tvb. =/ don't even see her in the '07 presentations, either. hope she will come back, if anything. i really like her acting and hope they will film a sequel to Armed Reaction. i mean, they really did leave that series hanging!!

#83 michaelusa

michaelusa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:10 AM

i realized, Joyce Tang wasn't in a single tvb series this year. base on tvb series '06 presentation, i thought she was s'pose to be in CIB files and was looking forward to seeing her. but it seems like, the hwole plot got changed for that series and Cristine + Maggie got casted instead? got a lil disappointed.

i wonder what happen to her. it seems like she left tvb. =/ don't even see her in the '07 presentations, either. hope she will come back, if anything. i really like her acting and hope they will film a sequel to Armed Reaction. i mean, they really did leave that series hanging!!

She is in the 07 presentation clips. THe series with Bowie and Charmaine about immigration police. Look closely, its definetly her.

#84 rSx06gRl

rSx06gRl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:32 AM

She is in the 07 presentation clips. THe series with Bowie and Charmaine about immigration police. Look closely, its definetly her.

i saw that clip, but is she really going to be in there? I really like her after Women on the Run, what a great actress. if anyone have info or pics, please post them.

thanks

#85 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:53 AM

Posted Image
Joyce Tang's Property Plans are Coming into Fruition
Joyce Tang was spotted at the birthday banquet for a Feng Shui Master earlier and as she has been focusing on the Mainland markets for a while, Joyce has made quite a lot of money and she plans to buy into property: "I am afraid of ghosts, so I am a little paranoid about taking elevators, so I would like to buy a house in the countryside, around a thousand square feet and this goal will soon become a reality."

Joyce also reveals that she has been approached by TVB, asking her to return to film a series with them.

Credit: http://tvbspace.blogspot.com/

#86 OverYou

OverYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:13 PM

ooh. i love joyce tang. she's always practically flawless in all her roles. if you're supposed to hate her character, you hate her. if you're supposed to love her, you just love her.. her acting skills are really good no matter what some others think.

And.
She and Marco. Should. Totally. Just. Get. Married.

It's been awhile since i've seen her in any series though.. hope to see one soon.

#87 girly

girly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:31 PM

I love her in women on the run.......so funny.... what serie she recently filming???? miss her alot.......

#88 Selina sweetie

Selina sweetie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:30 PM

isn't joyce and marco married already? anyway they make a cute couple^^

#89 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:59 AM

Posted Image
Joyce Tang and Louisa So Fight Over Michael Tao in New Series
Louisa So, Joyce Tang and Michael Tao took part in the costume fitting for new series "Harmony Taste Passion" where the three will become entangled in a triangular affair.

Louisa plays a character who hates cooking and dreams of becoming a star and even goes to Japan for breast implants and cosmetic surgery. Louisa laughs: "The character is the complete opposite of me because I would never have plastic surgery and so this is a very challenging role for me. The series will be filming in Kyushu in Japan in May for two weeks and I will take the opportunity to learn some Japanese cooking and combine work with leisure. That is great!" Michael also says that a lot of friends are very envious taht he can go and film in Japan and this is a very good job because he usually films in China. He also compliments his two female co-stars: "I have worked with Louisa before in 'Detective Investigation Files' but this is the first time I have worked with Joyce. However, I often meet up with her and boyfriend Marco Ngai to go and play badminton."

Joyce has been filming in the mainland for the past year or two and asked jokingly if she has earned a lot, she smiles: "It has been hard work! When I was filming in Bejing and Chongqing for 'Chongqing Bombing', the weather was very cold and I had to wear a chipao but was not allowed to wear tights, so I have to drink to keep warm. (Has your boyfriend asked you not to work?) I would like him to support me financially too!"

#90 LiL_girl5

LiL_girl5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:33 AM

She's my favorite actress and she's pretty

#91 Guest_tevebee_*

Guest_tevebee_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:03 AM

i miss seeing her on tv :down i dont think she and marco are married yet...

#92 yivon

yivon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:31 AM

i miss seeing her on tv :down i dont think she and marco are married yet...

I heard they had recently split up coz he caught cheating on her with a girl while fliming in China
Anyone got news on that?

#93 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:14 AM

http://ent.sina.com....n...3603&ct=pic
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by dee-lush

Posted Image

Joyce Tang Says Ending the Relationship was a Pity

It was reported that Joyce Tang and Marco Ngai had recently ended their 9 year relationship and on Thursday, Marco announced that they had officially broke up a few months ago. But as for Joyce, she seems to have been avoiding reporters for the past few days and has not spoken out publicly on the issue.

Yesterday, Joyce was filming for her latest TVB series '和味濃情'. It appeared that Joyce knew that there would be reporters waiting for her as she had her make up already done when she arrived. When seeing the reporters, Joyce put down her make up bag, smiled and allowed reporters to take photos of her. When asked if their had been a change in feelings, Joyce replied, "We did split up, but there was no third person. (What was the reason?) There was no reason. (Do you think it was a pity to end such a long relationship?) Ok, it was a pity."

Despite breaking up, Joyce disclosed that her relationship with Marco is friendly and that they still keep in contact. Regarding Marco saying that although he has moved out from their apartment he has still left a lot of his belongings there, Joyce said, "Yes he still has stuff at the apartment. (Are you going to move?) I don't know yet."

#94 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image
Joyce Tang and Marco Ngai End Nine Year Relationship
After dating for nine years, TVB artistes Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang have always shown a loving relationship and there were even rumours that they had already married, but after working separately in the mainland, their feelings seemed to have grown apart and reports suggest that several months ago, they secretly ended their relationship. Marco has moved out of their love nest and has found a new girlfriend, whilst Joyce has just been going straight home to heal her wounds after filming.

Currently shooting new series "Harmony, Taste & Passion", Joyce was supposed to be at work for make up at 4pm to start filming at 5pm, but even after Michael Tao had arrived and entered there was still no sign of Joyce. It was later revealed that she had entered through a back door to avoid the press. From the rundown, Joyce and Michael only had two scenes and should have finished at 6:30 pm for dinner, but the press could only seen Michael coming out and then returning with a take out box. It would appear that Joyce was intentionally avoiding the press, who could only continue waiting for her.

When Michael was asked about the break up between Joyce and Marco, he said: "Don't ask me about these things, no comment! As an outsider, then I should not comment about other people's family issues. (Will you comfort her?) Of course I will not ask her. I have not seen Marco for a long time now, but we used to go and play badminton together. (Do you feel it is a pity for them?) I am not in a position to comment. (There are suggestions that Joyce has lost weight because she has been upset?) If she has a slimming contract then of course she will lose weight! I don't think there is anything up with her during filming though and she is in good form. (Do you think this series is unlucky for the star's relationships?) As long as the ratings are okay, that's fine."

#95 tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:21 PM

sighhhh~ can't the press leave her alone for a while & let her think her own thoughts. keep pestering her. argh. poor joyce. ):

#96 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:51 AM

Posted Image
Joyce Tang has no Further Contact with Marco Ngai
Joyce Tang and a pregnant looking Louisa So were filming for series "Harmony, Taste & Passion" in Wanchai yesterday and when they were off camera, they were busy chatting away whilst they memorised their scripts. Joyce seemed to be in good spirits and Louisa praised her for not letting her emotions get in the way of her work. As ex-boyfriend Marco Ngai has moved out of their home in Sai Kung now, then to avoid bringing back the memories, Joyce also plans to move out, but she has not found anywhere to move to yet. Asked if she is still in touch with Marco, she says: "No. (Have you seen him yet?) No." After saying this, she quickly left.

#97 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:12 AM

Posted Image
Joyce Tang Pushes her Limits in Breast Enhancement Ad
After the breakup of her relationship with Marco Ngai, Joyce Tang has gathered up her emotions upon returning to single life and has been absorbed into her work, not thinking about romance for the time being. Recently she has been busy filming for new series "Harmony, Taste & Passion" and she has also taken on a set of breast enhancement ads. In the past, Joyce has given people the impression that she has a tomboy image, but this time she has washed herself of her old image and has shot a sexy set of ads in the hope that people can see her true femininity. In order to push the results towards perfection, Joyce has been working hard with her enhancement treatment and in just 8 weeks, she has changed her figure from 32A to 33C, making her understand what are her precious female assets and prove that she can live better than him.

During the shoot, Joyce had her three treasures at hand, that were sunglasses, black coffee and her phone. In the ad, she has many different images and her favourite was a sexy deep-V red evening gown with one of the ties cut, challenging the limits of her sexiness. Joyce also brought a selection of her own jewellery collection to further enhance the look. When she was not on camera, she was admiring the black vinyl records on the set that brought back many memories.

#98 stars13

stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:19 PM

I think she is trying to show what Marco is missing. I like her and im glad she is back. She had a chance to become leading actresses like years ago in the year of armed reaction one but she chose Marco so tvb didn't promote her that much but now she is back and i hope she will become a success!

#99 nanajol

nanajol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

omg... its a pity that both of them broke up despite being together for so long.... distance is really an idoitic thing.. a stupid factor n stupid reason for couples splitting... i longed thought that the two of them had already registered their marriages but seems like i was wrong all these while... can't bear to see golden couples splitting... haiz... wish joyce all the best... hope she'll find someone better than Marco(if the reason for their split is really becos marco found someone else!!!==")...

#100 Puffins

Puffins

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:25 AM

feel sad when i saw the news of the breakup....
but then............i hope she gets over it soon.....
noticed her sometime ago but then she seem to disappear for a while afterwards....
she seems to be thinner than wat i remember lol.........

#101 OverYou

OverYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:54 AM

It's just so sad that they had to break up after so many years. It's like for years, your whole life revolved around him and now, everything's changed. And Marco jumped out and into another relationship a little too fast if you ask me. ANyway. I still love Joyce. Hopefully she gets stronger from this and finds a better guy.

#102 Collie

Collie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1225 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

i think shes a really good actress. hopefuly she will gt more series now that she is single. shes better off this way although it is a shame for her.

#103 pic85

pic85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:44 PM

what why are they breaking up for, i love this armed reaction couple!! all along i thought these two were married and to find out they're not, that's just weird. Well, i hope she comes out with another serie soon cuz i hav'ent seen her in a while

#104 Collie

Collie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1225 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

shes in the modern version of wars of in law playing Liza's assistant. but shes got short hair there.

#105 lilswtangel

lilswtangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:32 PM

I've been an avid supporter of Joyce Tang since the mid-90's and always been rooting for the Marco x Joyce romance.

I only pray that Joyce will focus all her negative energy into her work and come out with a "Best Actress" award now that her 9-year relationship with Marco has ended.

I'll still be here rooting for her~! and who knows maybe a new romance will come out of working with her co-stars again. then again, it might be better for her to date someone who's not in the entertainment industry........I mean see where her past relationship got her. ;T

"Ga yau!!"

#106 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:12 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Marco Ngai Rumored to Have Married after Splitting with Joyce Tang
Caption: Joyce Tang did not show much of a reaction when she heard that ex-boyfriend, Marco Ngai, tied the knot.

In May 2007, Joyce Tang Lai Ming and Marco Ngai Chun Kit broke off their 9 year relationship. Quickly afterwards, it was revealed that Marco and a college student from Chungking, Cheung Lei Wah, were dating.

Recently, rumors circulated that Marco and his current girlfriend will get married at the end of the year! Joyce expressed her congratulations to Marco.

Allegedly, Cheung Lei Wai is a 6th year student at a college in Chungking. She is also an actress. Cheung was popular with the opposite gender since she was young. She is on the college's track and field team, thus she is known by many people on campus.

Cheung's features are not too outstanding, but she is extremely tall and looks good opposite Marco. Since splitting with Joyce, Marco has been dating Cheung in a high-profile relationship. He often attends her sporting events at school.

Cheung mentioned to her friends that she will be marrying Marco at the end of the year. Allegedly, they have even taking their wedding photos in advance. It appears that everything is prepared for their wedding.

Reporters were unsuccessful in trying to contact Marco. However, many fans left congratulatory messages on his blog. Some fans said he was unfaithful with Joyce, while others congratulated him.

Marco responded to readers' comments on his blog: "Thank you all for supporting me over the years! I don't have to explain too much; I believe you will understand me.... Regarding my love matters, no one has a right to judge!"

Marco's manager, Michelle, indicated that Marco was currently resting in Hong Kong. She noted that she was unaware of the marriage rumors.

In response to Marco's marriage news, Joyce said, "Congratulations to him! I don't know his current girlfriend. We did not stay in touch after breaking up!"

Has Joyce found a new boyfriend as well? "No, I am focusing on work right now!"

Credit: http://jaynestars.co...&...cle&sid=999

#107 stars13

stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:36 PM

I hope that she will concentrate on working in tvb then she will have some leading role so she will become more popular in tvb. She is the one of the actress that I like and is still in tvb!

#108 lilchan92

lilchan92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:08 PM

I cant wait till harmony taste and passion comes out I think Joyce is a great actress and i loved her in women on the run she can do alot better then marco and its marcos lost not hers

#109 halcyon_days

halcyon_days

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:05 AM

joyce is really pretty:D im rewatching ups and down in the sea of love AND i still think that Joyce is more attractive and beautiful than Maggie Cheung. Joyce has really nice eyes:D and she dazzles the audience every time she smiles:)

however, i prefer her with short hair.. dunno why but im also watching kindred spirit on tv now and she has short hair in that series.. in my opinon.. i find her to be way prettier in short hair than long hair.

#110 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:24 AM

i really do miss her!
she one my first TVB fav actress!
i have watched the whole series of Armed Reaction and love seeing joyce&marco together. It's a pity they have split. I have never seen a real couple acting in shows as a couple with great chemistry.
I am glad i can see her in WOIL 2007

#111 Guest_twinklesstars_*

Guest_twinklesstars_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:59 AM

The rumours that Joyce is currently seeing just got divorced Derek Kwok. I wish her good luck in her new relationship with Derek if it is true.

#112 PeachRose*

PeachRose*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image
Joyce Tang & Derek Kwok Rumored to Be Dating
After splitting with long-time boyfriend, Marco Ngai Chun Kit, Joyce Tang Lai Ming recently bought a new car and house to start a new life. Also the Sun newspaper discovered that Joyce and Derek Kwok Ching Hung are currently dating!

Joyce admitted that purchasing a new home and car made her feel very happy. However, she was shy in admitting her new relationship with Derek Kwok.

"Please do not frighten Derek! We went out together with a group of friends!"

Joyce revealed that among her industry friends, Derek also lives in Kowloon. Since she does not have a habit of drinking, Joyce would often act as the driver and drop Derek home after a group outing.

Not surprised by the recent rumors linking her with Derek, Joyce admitted that she had numerous pursuers. However, she was concerned that the rumors would scare them away.

Was Derek Kwok one of Joyce's pursuers? Joyce laughed, "I don't know. I will tell you who wins the chase!"

Posted Image
Caption: Many years ago, Joyce Tang and ex-boyfriend, Marco Ngai, attended Derek Kwok's wedding.

Derek was more direct in his response, "Joyce and I are not dating yet! I'll rather not elaborate too much! Sometimes, you need a little more time [to develop the relationship].

As his last marriage did not work out, Derek was afraid that rushing into another relationship will not make it last. He believes in building a relationship through time.

Credit: jaynestars.com

#113 AZNess

AZNess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:03 AM

their relationship was sooo healthy...iono what caused them to break up....

its smart of her to try to make a comeback in war of in-laws 2 after the breakup...

#114 onliida

onliida

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:28 PM

omg , they broke up already?! it's been nine years already , i was hoping they would get married soon! haishh..celebrity relationship never seems to last huh. Oh well , best wishes to both of them. I really would like to see more of joyce's work.she is so underrated.

#115 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:00 AM

”Wasabi Mon Amour” Promotion Lacked Michael Tao
Posted Image
Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

All the cast members attended the TVB new series “Wasabi Mon Amour” promotion except male lead, Michael Tao. Louisa So, Bernice Liu, and Joyce Tang was out in full force for the promotion. Joyce said that Michael was working in mainland China and couldn’t make it back to Hong Kong for the promotion. During the filming of “Wasabi Mon Amour”, rumours ran rampant about Michael’s divorce was caused by Sonija Kwok. Joyce explained it was a coincidence in the storyline that Michael and her would often walk their dog. In the series, her name is “ah Bo” which is the same as Michael’s ex-wife. In reality, Michael and his ex-wife used to walk their dog together. At the time, she asked if Michael felt awkward about the storyline and he said that it was only acting and he didn’t mind.

#116 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:04 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Joyce Tang and Derek Kwok Embarrassed Liza Wang Plays Up Rumours at WOIL 2 Celebration Dinner

The series finale of WOIL 2 is approaching and TVB is pushing for a high rating on the last couple of episodes with their promotions. Last night, Liza Wang, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu, Joyce Tang and Derek Kwok attended the “Barbaric Family Reunion” function. TVB “decreed” that the cast member was to watch the episode with the viewers.

Last night, Liza used her “barbaric” character’s trait to the fullest extent. Her target wasn’t the usual suspects, Bosco and Myolie. It was the tabloid boyfriend and girlfriend, Derek and Joyce. Joyce’s accessories and clothing was draped around Derek’s neck. They became red-faced with embarrassment at the scene. Liza saw what was happening and continued with the horseplay. She said: “Something seems peculiar, is it because you guys are hiding something?! Ha-ha!” The other artistes ganged up on them and joked: “You can’t hide it.” Joyce surrendered and said: “I admit defeat!” It was a very funny scene.

Joyce’s ex-boyfriend, Marco Ngai, announced his marriage recently. At the function, her mood was unaffected by the news. As to her blushing with embarrassment at the scene, she said: “I am thick-skinned so I am not afraid of being the target for jokes. I won’t blush. If I do blush, it means I am faking it.” Reporter: “You were photographed buying furniture.” Joyce: “If I was really dating, I would be holding hands because it is in my personality.” Derek emphasized that the two were only good friends and that he doesn’t mind being involved in the jokes.

TVB held a 15 table celebration with HK$130000 worth of abalone and shark fin dinner. The audience enjoyed abalone while watching TV. Each audience member received expensive gifts which included HD receiver, HD TV or HK$10000 gift certificate. It was clear that TVB was trying to buy ratings. Myolie has a lot of expectations for the series finale’s ratings. She said that even though the stock market fell and people would be slightly affected by it; she hopes that they would enjoy the series. Bosco was not as worried about the stock market’s effect as Myolie. He said: “I am not Adam Cheng so I won’t be affected by it!”

#117 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:22 AM

omg , they broke up already?! it's been nine years already , i was hoping they would get married soon! haishh..celebrity relationship never seems to last huh. Oh well , best wishes to both of them. I really would like to see more of joyce's work.she is so underrated.

ehh. you didnt know ? LOL!
they broke up almost like..... quite long..
almost coming to one yr..
yea..
i like this couple alot can! (:

#118 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:08 PM

I know they broke off but i still hope its not true. Sometimes its better to move on if u know he is not the right guy. Don't regret after marriage !

#119 lex.t

lex.t

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:26 AM

does anyone knows which episode did she appear in a kindred spirit ?

#120 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6165 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Credits & Translation by: aZnangel@ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Thanks to aZnangel for this long Translation
Source: Takungpao, Wenweipo

Myolie, Bosco, Joyce Tang & Lousia So talks about their CNY Celebrations

Myolie Wu so sincere to give out HKD$100 Red Envelopes

Last year, Myolie Wu's workload was not a small amount. Although this year, CNY work continues to come to her, but she also took some time off to spend with family over CNY. She also especially brought her father a new luxury home and spent the new years at the new house. The whole family enjoyed the 'new age' in their new home, Myolie says "We made new years foods together in the new house, I helped wrapped the Lok Bak, feels just like in the old days when I was a child."

Liza Wang as her Goal

Recent years, Myolie not only "pig case enters water", but also gained TVB's Fa Dan position, thats why she takes advantage of the new year to give some happiness to audience. She passes out HKD$100 lucky pockets and does not mind. She smiles and said: "The most important thing is that everyone is happy, its already new years, I do hope that everyone is happy. (How about career wise?) Hopefully can continue to film more series and sing more songs, (Want to step into the music industry?) I hope so!" Myolie also sees Liza Wang as her goal. She hopes to be like Liza, a successful singer and also have progress in the TV world. It is believed that if she works hard and puts the effort into her work, this goal will just be around the corner.

Bosco Wong seized Gold Rat, blessing him for Year 2008

Stepping into the Rat year, Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu attended numerous functions as a rumored couple pair, allowing them to gain extra income quickly. Yesterday when they attended a function at a shopping mall and fought with audience members for the Gold Rat. After the game of fighting for the golden rat, Bosco ends up successfully winning the gold rat, blessing him for a 'fat year'. The media refers Myolie and Bosco as an "attractive golden couple" because they only attended a small function and already earned HKD$20,000. Bosco laughs and said are you exaggerating? It's only a good lai see for me, they also aquired many new matching clothing for the theme.

Last year, seeing Bosco having so much exposure, so we know that he wasn't able to go to the Philippines. Thats why this spring festival, he will treat his mother for a holiday trip to the Philippines, so obedient of him. Speaking of spring festival, Bosco who originated from Chu Zhou, will definitely follow all the traditions for CNY. For example, on 1st day of CNY must be a vegetarian, after waking up whatever you say must be a good luck greeting. Asked if he would put up peach blossoms? He expresses that in the past he didn't, but in the past years someone gave him a peach blossom. Thereafter, he has been putting them up for 3 years already, thats why this year he would continue the tradition. As for his career, last year Bosco accepted his first movie 《大四喜》. He hopes that his movie would have good ticket sales and he will still continue to film series as well as movies.

Joyce Tang will visit Derek Kwok for Lucky Pockets

Because Joyce Tang is filming for "Housewife God" 《師奶股神》, so this new year she only got 3 days off. That is from CNY day to the 3rd day of CNY. She cherished her 3 days off and spent it with her mother since she usually doesn't have much time to spend with her. Last year Joyce and Derek Kwok 's rumors became so popular, but they both denied the rumors. Reports laughed at Joyce, asking her if she would go visit Derek for new years (baai lin)? She said with a sneaky chuckle: "Can I? If theres lai see in his house, I would go. (New Year will your relationship have a result?) Taking of advantage of being single, I can only say that many friends around me do love and care about me." Maybe it's because of her past relationship that caused her too much pain, that's why she's afraid to be bitten by a snake again? But speaking of relationships, must be careful.

Will not have peach blossoms because of Dog

Speaking of celebrating CNY, Joyce can be considered to be traditional. On CNY eve, must have on new clothes and PJs. Also the outer clothes must have red colors; but she won't be putting up blossoms. Although peach blossoms' luck to a celebrity is very important, but because her dog likes to eat the leaf petals that falls off which causing him to become ill, she rather not have any blossoms. As for her new years wish, she hopes to earn more money and can be happy. Hope that every HK citizen could get their wish!

Lousia So automatically volunteer to cook for relatives

Lousia So has not been out to visit family and relatives for CNY yet. She laughs and said that her workload is already extremely busy. Every holiday, she hoped to stay in HK to spend with family and friends. Especially during CNY have to go pay respects to teachers including 毛俊輝 and King Sir, and also as a "Beautiful Master Chef"(Mei Lui Chu Sun),
she also has to cook for her relatives. That's why she feels that its best to have a few days off, then return to work on the 5th day of CNY. Definitely have to wish everyone happiness and good health!

As for many people saying that CNY is very boring, Lousia feels that new years she's very busy, not boring at all.
She laughs saying: "I have many foreign friends that would come back to HK to visit me during new years, thats why new years ends up being very busy, not boring at all. I really miss the time when I was a child spending CNY, mom and dad would take off until the 10th day of CNY and kids would go back to school on the 10th day too.

Parents would especially spend much time with us." As the "Beautiful Master Chef" Lousia So laughs thats she would cook some dishes all by herself for her relatives and family, she expresses that last year although it was tough, but she had a great time. So this year she also does not mind stepping into the kitchen again. Asked if she would cook up some new year treats? She expresses that she wouldn't because there's already many pre-made new year treats, won't spend any extra time to make them. In addition, Lousia also will play gambling games with friends, absorbing the new year atmosphere. As for if she loses more or wins more? She smiles, "I don't mind, if I lose just take it as giving expenses to family! The most important is that everyone is happy!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joyce tang, tang lai ming

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users