197 replies to this topic

#41 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:13 PM

i really liked her in Placebo Cure. Is she making any new series?

Not sure if she`s going to marry Marco yet.

#42 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:55 AM

i thought joyce and marco already married......not certain of that....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no...i'm pretty sure they are still dating, they even said so, and i don't think they would lie about something like that

#43 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 December 2004 - 12:20 PM

yes, she was a singer, I am 100% sure about it.

so does that means that she was once was a singer?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#44 soso11112001

soso11112001

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:08 PM

What happened to Joyce? Where are her series?? Is she filming anything for 2005?? I hope TVB doesn't let her go.

#45 swtvtgrl

swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:05 PM

Currently, Joyce is filming a serie in Mainland. Hm, I haven't heard anything about her lately. Her latest serie is Placebo Cure. I thought she did an awesome job in there. Joyce has always been a great actress. She matches with Kevin and Sunny, but I prefer her with Kevin. :) Well, no guy can top Marco...hehe. I really hope TVB can promote her more.

#46 sionteh

sionteh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:51 PM

shes now in prince's shadow with marco. tvb likes to put them together. the chemistry shows

#47 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:52 AM

i love joyce! she's so talented and it shows that her acting is great. i was really happy when TVB gave her lead roles because she always played the minor characters. I was really excited back then when i saw placebo cure and summer heat.

shes now in prince's shadow with marco. tvb likes to put them together. the chemistry shows

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i didnt watch prince's shadow..

#48 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 June 2005 - 12:58 PM

i love joyce's acting at first ,after that i love her and always watch the series she play.
and this time i want to watch "placebo cure" and "sammer heat"
actually, this two series showed already but in my country ,this two series didn't come ,so i want to watch them very much.
i wait a time to see her in all her series, i hope that!!

#49 headkiller93

headkiller93

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:48 AM

i love joyce acting she is a great actress i think tvb should promote her instead of promoting some newcomer wich acting isnt good
she has been in tvb for so many years and i think now she is one of the best actress left in tvb

#50 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:43 AM

[News]

TVB's new situation comedy held its blessing ceremony earlier and cast members will include Nat Chan, Christine Ng, Belinda Hamnett, Joyce Tang, Kingdom Yuen and Joyce Chen. As the ladies saw Christine in her strappy top, one by one, the coats and cardigans came off as they all showed off their shoulders and Joyce Chen was picked out as their 'common enemy'. However joking aside, they all joined together for a friendly group photo.

With so many females in a show, there is an expectation of gossip and conflict, but Joyce Tang indicates that beforehand, they had all reached an agreement to just chat about beauty and food, so this kept the situation amicable. They had even decided who was going to show which part of their body off, so Christine wore a low V-cut top, Joyce T showed off her waist, Belinda her shoulders and Kingdom revealed her arms and her knees! Joyce C was jokingly branded as the 'attention snatcher' whenever she took off her outerwear. Joyce T says: "I believe that if we argue, it will be about food and not about gossip."

As for being branded as the common enemy, Joyce C didn't mind at all because she says this proved that she was fit and attractive. She is also not worried about any gossip because they all get along. She adds: "They are just getting into character, because in the show, I am always attracting all the men and leaving none for them. In reality though it is completely opposite because they all have a very sweet love life, but I don't have a boyfriend."

Nat had earlier joined with the cast to place a bet on the horses and had won over $10,000 with them. Kingdom says that they should all invest $5000 with Nat, so that he could build a tidy pension fund for them! She says: "I thought that he just claimed to be clever in the past, but now I know that he really is that smart!"

Nat says that he had just chosen three horses at random, but is glad that he can take everyone out for food. As for Kingdom's suggestion, he declined, saying this was too much pressure on him: "If everyone chips in $10 for a flutter then it is okay, but the most important thing is luck. (How lucky do you think this group of artistes is?) We are all working very happily together and it reminds me of when we were filming for 'The Romancing Stars' that brought success to Maggie Cheung (Man Yuk) and Anita Yuen, so I hope these ladies will do well too."
Posted Image

#51 joyce20176

joyce20176

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:48 AM

I am fan of Joyce. I like her alot. She is a great and talent actress, but she didnt have alot serie to be the lead, I hope she will be promote more, and be the lead. She is so pretty, i like her with Marco, they r a cute couple . :dance

#52 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 07:16 AM

Joyce working on TenseSlim ad

http://img150.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img150/2107/01aug05wp02000oj.jpg

http://img150.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img150/672/01aug05wp02004yn.jpg
http://img150.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img150/3258/01aug05wp02005on.jpg
http://img150.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img150/9751/01aug05wp02000fu.jpg
http://img150.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img150/1787/01aug05wp02009ca.jpg

#53 coppertincan

coppertincan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 03:24 AM

She is really beautiful. Her acting has always maintain a high standard. NEver did i get to really bad. She is not too skinny and i reckon she was good personality. - anyone remember her in kindred spirit -she was the blind girl.

#54 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2005 - 03:12 PM

Compare to other actress, she is really pretty and talented, her acting has a unique style which makes her different from others. I especailly like her in driving power, a step into the past and witness to a prosecution 2.

#55 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 August 2005 - 05:21 PM

Oooo.. she is just so gorgeous man... Killing all guys around her.Not only guys but gals too. She is just so darn good, pretty, attractive, wonderful!!!!! Acting skills are so darn good! Any character, she can act it out lively. Dats cool!!!! Any hairstyle suits her. Short, long watever. She looks pretty in all ways. She's BEAUTIFUL!!!

#56 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:06 PM

Anybody have pics of joyce in "a step into the past" and "driving power"? if yes please send it to me
email: gunlockoverdrive@yahoo.ca, thanks !!!

Edited by jujikabane, 29 August 2005 - 01:58 PM.

#57 cinseto

cinseto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:52 PM

Joyce is Breath Tested after Crash

Joyce Tang was heading out to film for "Women on the Run" at TKO TVB City and as she left in her car, she was involved in a traffic accident, where she couldn't stop her BMW in time and crashed. When the police arrived, they tested her breath, but she was not over the limit. In the end, Joyce arrived over an hour late for the shoot and she felt really guilty as she recounted the story: "This is my first ever crash and I was frightened to death! Luckily everything was okay, apart from on the money front!" She says that she has not called boyfriend Marco Ngai yet. "He is filming in Sichuan at the moment. I am worried about the swine fever problem, so I don't want him worrying about something else."

The Sun 04/08/05

credits to http://www.tvbspacen...05/roundup.html

#58 funnybunny4eva

funnybunny4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:41 PM

joyce!!! shes really nice i really like her actin its really good really real to see in woman on the run she look the prettiest!!!

#59 silvermoony2k5

silvermoony2k5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:52 PM

does anybody knoww if there is armed reaction 5? I heard the director left TVB and the ending for 4 is not really nice and it leaves the stories uncloncluded

#60 Simaz

Simaz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 12:09 AM

the end was an obvious ploy to get another series! but what where the ratings like for AR4? were they good? are the stars contracted for AR5?

#61 mandy_candy33

mandy_candy33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:06 AM

the end was an obvious ploy to get another series! but what where the ratings like for AR4? were they good? are the stars contracted for AR5?

No talk so far for AR5, lately she is busy with women on the run!

#62 swtxjing

swtxjing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 02:24 AM

JOyce is a pretty and great actress. i really like to watch her. but i don't relaly like her voice wen she talks. too soft. hope to still see her more in seriesl

#63 ngpossible

ngpossible

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:18 AM

Joyce has good acting skills, which is obvious. But ever since she came out with a feminine image, she's been pretty sl*tty. I mean, she's cool and everything, but sl*tty now. I don't think women should get sl*tty as they get older. Plus, she looks totally different now compared to Armed Forces I. Acting wise, she's cool though.

#64 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4224 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:59 PM

I haven't seen Joyce Tang in a series in a while. The last series I saw her in was 'The Prince's Shadow.' Her acting was pretty good in it, but not her best work.

#65 xbunnylicious

xbunnylicious

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:18 AM

http://tvbonthespot.blogspot.com/

http://img390.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img390/241/se06101210big6ke.jpg

The four beauties, Christine Ng, Kingdom Yuen, Joyce Tang, and Belinda Hamnett, of the TVB series "Women On the Run" were filming out at the park yesterday, attracting the crowd nearby. The plot narrates that the four women were wandering out at the park all night. All four of them wore 'sexy' outfits, attracting the crowds nearby to stop and watch the filming. At the location, Christine's backless yellow dress had the most sex appeal. The women were playing and joking around merrily, even making the crowd laugh.

http://img390.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img390/5162/se06101206big1rg.jpg

#66 xbunnylicious

xbunnylicious

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:15 PM

http://tvbonthespot.blogspot.com/

http://img13.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img13/1474/en1016f8hr.jpg

Kenix Kwok joined Michael Miu, Joyce Tang, and Melissa Ng at the ribbon cutting opening ceremony for "La Beaute Spa" yesterday. Kenix was asked if she wanted to invest by opening a beauty parlor, Kenix smiles and said she might consider. When asked about Kenix and her husband Frankie Lam's latest purchase of four units in a house building, Kenix says that we wanted to invest into housing and finally this is a perfect opportunity to do so.

For Joyce, as a guest at the special Jade Solid Golid concert for TVB, she expresses that she lacked preparation for this spa opening event. Unfortunately, Joyce could not make it in time for the ribbon cutting ceremony, but came later to show her support.

#67 cheryltan

cheryltan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:30 AM

Joyce is very pretty! I love her dimples.
She's great in Arm Reactions 1-4 and also in Summer Heat.

#68 YdnaM

YdnaM

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:39 AM

omg i like to watch joyce acting, but i really didn't know that she joined tvb by competing in a singing competition... whahah and it's like the year in which eason won... i've watched that show, didn't noticed her back then :P

#69 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 November 2005 - 11:55 AM

i like joyce too i think she is a pretty good actress but its a pity that shes not a lead actress now. hope she could be promoted more by tvb because shes so underrated :down

#70 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

i like joyce too i think she is a pretty good actress but its a pity that shes not a lead actress now. hope she could be promoted more by tvb because shes so underrated :down

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Armed reaction she was good but I don't like her because Halina Tam tried out for a role on AR3 and she couldn't do it because Joyce & Marco always smoking around her and treat her bad and she quit in production
Otherwise Joyce is OK

#71 winterbabyy

winterbabyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:01 AM

Joyce is very pretty! I love her dimples.

yup yup. joyce is pretty ^^ hehe i haven't watched full series of joyce's show, just alittle bit here and there, but she's an good actor

#72 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:02 AM

I think Joyce is one of the prettiest actresses at TVB! Her acting is great too. She's also one of those that has fewer main roles than she should! :-(

What's the update b/n her and Marco? Are they married yet?

#73 mandy_candy33

mandy_candy33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:12 AM

I think Joyce is one of the prettiest actresses at TVB!  Her acting is great too.  She's also one of those that has fewer main roles than she should!  :-( 

What's the update b/n her and Marco?  Are they married yet?

think they are still together. stable and steady. anyway is she on the tvb calendar?

#74 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:22 AM

I think Joyce is one of the prettiest actresses at TVB!  Her acting is great too.  She's also one of those that has fewer main roles than she should!  :-( 

What's the update b/n her and Marco?  Are they married yet?

think they are still together. stable and steady. anyway is she on the tvb calendar?

no i don't believe she is on the tvb calendar this year. it's a pity, i think she's pretty and a good actress. her series women on the run which airs in hk once a week is pretty funny.

#75 xbunnylicious

xbunnylicious

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:34 PM

http://www.mingpaonews.com/
http://www.asianfanatics.net
translations by xbunnylicious

http://img521.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img521/5764/joyce100ce.jpg

Yesterday Joyce Tang was at a skin care function and she expressed that her contract with TVB has expired but will she renew it? She said, "Of course, I will sign a new contract with TVB. Who wouldn't?" She will also be talking about a contract with a mainland company manager. Therefore she will soon be spending most of her time in mainland filming, so she temporarily has no plans in marrying her boyfriend.r boyfriend.

#76 Kaney

Kaney

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:13 PM

Hey..u guys finish watching Joyce in "Women on the Run"? She's gorgeous! Like one of the above mentioned...she kills all the guys..and the females..haha. I personally think she looks wonderful in the show..regardless how the ratings for the show was! :D

#77 spirit

spirit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1916 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:48 PM

my favorite part in the armed reaction series is still the first one. i really liked joyce in there, and she was really compatible with marco. i'm really glad their relationship going well. :)

#78 Guests

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:19 PM

Does anybody know if there is any new series coming up for her? Cuz I really miss her.

#79 pinkypiggy

pinkypiggy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:13 PM

She's really a pretty and impressing actress in TVB. She can act very well too. What a talent actress.

#80 carolle08

carolle08

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:50 AM

Haven't heard any recent news of joyce lately..
But I came across a little bit of news from 'Entertaining you' http://ent-you.blogs...ou_archive.html
Hmm...not that recent though

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Posted Image
Recently, Joyce Tang has filmed four advertisements including a cosmetic, Chinese medicine, moon cakes and clothing ads. Asked her about her remuneration, she didn't respond directly and only laughed. However, her face showed a very satisfied expression, so it is quite obvious that the remuneration for the four ads were more than reasonable. She also excitedly said: “I'm still in the middle of discussing some other ads!”

Source: Mingpao

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joyce tang, tang lai ming

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users