Vietnamese name : Đằng Lệ Minh
Ngay Sinh : 20 Jan 1974
Noi Sinh : HongKong
HEIGHT: 170cm
WEIGHT: 52.16kg
BLOOD TYPE: O+
CHINESE HOROSCOPE: Tiger
ZODIAC: Capricorn
FAMILY MEMBERS: Parents and 1 older brother.
LANGUAGES: English and Cantonese.
EDUCATION LEVEL: Secondary School
TALENTS: Singing and acting.
HOBBIES: Sleeping.
FAVORITE SUBJECT: Biology
FAVORITE SPORTS: Swimming and biking.
FAVORITE SEASON: Autumn
FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER: Hello Kitty.
YEAR STARTED WITH TVB: 1995
HOW SHE ENTERED SHOW BIZ: 1995 new singer competition first 8 rank. (Eason Chan won)
WORKING EXPERIENCES: Police reporter.

*Lovely China actors: Lu Yi, Sik Siu Long, Li Ya Peng, Jason Wu, Vicky Zhao.
*Lovely HK actors: Annie Man, Dicky Cheung.
*Lovely Korean actors : Jang Dong Gun, Han Jae Suk.
*Lovely Singapor actors : Chew Chor Meng, Li Nan Xing.
*Lovely Taiwan actors : Eric Suen.
*Lovely Vietnamese singers : Kim Tieu Long, Lam Chi Khanh, Phi Nhung, Quang Le, Truong Vu, Vu Luan.

Edited by AutumnTears, 26 November 2005 - 04:24 AM.

#2 ::Confession::

::Confession::

:: Confession ::

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 03:02 PM

hiya...i was looking all over for this joyce thread B)

eh...nice to meet ya....so, did anyone watch AR4 here? (is there a thread for AR4?)

#3 cheung139

cheung139

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:15 AM

I've always liked Joyce's acting in the past few months. But after watching her in up and downs in the sea and ar 4, she seemed to get worse by being too exaggerated in acting and speaking. I wonder why

#4 cheung139

cheung139

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:16 AM

I've always liked Joyce's acting in the past few months. But after watching her in up and downs in the sea and ar 4, she seemed to get worse by being too exaggerated in acting and speaking. I wonder why
She was very good in AR 1, 2 and 3

#5 Guest_MaiGiangTuyet_*

Guest_MaiGiangTuyet_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 05:25 AM

Joyce and Marco are soo kute in AR hehe....love them alot ^^

#6 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:08 PM

Well, I still think Joyce is a gr8 actress. I love her in AR4.

i love her in all parts of AR :D she's a wonderful actress

#7 ::Confession::

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 03:51 AM

ya...mi too, she a great actress...luv watching her shows

#8 starizblue

starizblue

I Hate Miserable People

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9606 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:09 PM

WOW I did not know that Joyce was that chubby before :blink: I always thought she was skinny and did not get why she wanted to lose weight.. but now I get it. :wasntme

#9 Guest_qTanGel_*

Guest_qTanGel_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 07:02 PM

Joyce is much skinnier. Those pictures are too sexy. <_<

#10 cheung139

cheung139

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:44 PM

Does Joyce still looks short compare to Joe Ma even though she wears 3 inches high heels in summer's heat

#11 ::Confession::

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 06:33 AM

eh..joyce duo wear so havey makeup nicer ler...in the pic she like a bit fake ler...the makeup so thick...

btw, anyone got any news on how joyce spend her birthday?

Edited by ah wen, 25 January 2004 - 09:48 AM.

#12 Guest_Louis loves Jessica_*

Guest_Louis loves Jessica_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:22 PM

any mew pix of her?? she is very cute

#13 LiLxPiGGy

LiLxPiGGy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:29 AM

hah yea i want to se MEW pixz of her too hehhe

#14 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:25 AM

yeah, she looks really pretty in those pics. anyways, i donno how to post pics up, can someone plese show me?

#15 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 06:05 AM

Joyce is so cute =)

Posted Image

Edited by forever_autumn, 09 May 2004 - 06:02 PM.

#16 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 May 2004 - 02:56 PM

I liked her in AR 1-4! I think she's a good actress really and she looks quite cute. She and Marco make a really cute looking couple. It's nice to see them together... B)

#17 telethrow

telethrow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:26 AM

Yeah her and Marco are really cut together, wonder when they are getting married? I saw some vacation pictures of them and they seem to be very much in love.

I was rewatching AR 3 and think Joyce did a great job in it, she got me to start to hate her charcater and I forgot she was an actress.

#18 X Thi Mạn

X Thi Mạn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:27 AM

i can't wait to c her in placebo cure, she looks really nice there, glad that TVB is promoting her

#19 Smirfy

Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:45 PM

wasn't she in kindred spirit?

yes, she was in Kindred Spirit. She was Nancy Sit's first daughter-in-law. I think that was her first series at TVB. But her acting was excellent there, and she's cute there too.

#20 HeavenlyCharm

HeavenlyCharm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 05:02 PM

Yup, she is a good actress, the best part in HSDS 2000, is when she is on scene. She can be kind-hearted and sweet, and can played in the same serie the daughter spoiled and funny.

#21 Smirfy

Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 11:03 PM

does any know if Joyce is currently filming any series? I haven't seen her after placebo cure. She's great in it and Summer Heat too :lol?:

#22 serenitysdreams

serenitysdreams

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:21 AM

I've seen her somewhere too, but I dunno where. Does anyone have a list of the series she's been on? It doesn't have to be completed or anything.

#23 starizblue

starizblue

I Hate Miserable People

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9606 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 11:54 AM

*suddenly remembers*

Was she in Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love?

yes she was. She was the one who claimed she was a Lesbian, but only said that because she didnt want Nick Cheung to find out she liked him.

#24 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 05:13 AM

yes she was. She was the one who claimed she was a Lesbian, but only said that because she didnt want Nick Cheung to find out she liked him.

haha...that's an interesting way to prevent someone from finding out you like them :lol?:

#25 piccobello

piccobello

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:30 PM

Does anyone know what the upcomming serie is from Joyce?

#26 aussie

aussie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:14 PM

i have never thought Joyce as a pretty girl until i saw her in HK one day walking right pass me. (i was on holiday in HK) I was at my hotel lobby and Joyce was walking in because tvb was having a promotion at one of the series that is going to be aired on TV at the hotel ballroom. Anyway i saw her up close and i have to say when she smiles, her eyes sparkled like a stars.
:starizrolleyes:

#27 ytang

ytang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:53 AM

i have never thought Joyce as a pretty girl until i saw her in HK one day walking right pass me. (i was on holiday in HK) I was at my hotel lobby and Joyce was walking in because tvb was having a promotion at one of the series that is going to be aired on TV at the hotel ballroom. Anyway i saw her up close and i have to say when she smiles, her eyes sparkled like a stars.
:starizrolleyes:

Yeah I agree with you totally. Joyce is much prettier in real life than when we see her on tv or in mags. I also saw her in HK too during the summer. I was in Sogo shopping and my friend pointed to me that she saw Joyce. Funny thing was that Joyce was later standing behind us on the escalator. She was in Sogo shopping too with her B/F Marco. We couldn't stop gawping at them!! hehe!

#28 softchickenyou

softchickenyou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:59 AM

i really like joyce acting! except in summer heat b/c her character was just so annoying!!!

she's really pretty, i like her a lot!

#29 wingsiw

wingsiw

AF friend

• AF-n00b
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 10:08 AM

Can someone confirm if Joyce Tang has participate to the "14th new talent singing contest"?

I think is the same singing contest than Eason Chan and Miriam Yeung (same contest same year)

#30 Guest_tvbfan_star_*

Guest_tvbfan_star_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 09:00 AM

so does that means that she was once was a singer?

#31 Guests

• Guests

Posted 01 October 2004 - 11:32 AM

Is she still with Marco?

I think she looks great in AR IV!! And she acts well too. Ups & Downs, she was good too. :) Though I was pissed wit that Liu Hua. Goodness.

#32 vanterminator

vanterminator

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 12:13 PM

Very talented and pretty actress,don't know why she's always in supporting roles when its clear she deserves a main actress lead role.

#33 **star~gazer**

**star~gazer**

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 04:51 AM

yes, Joyce is definitely a great actress. don't kno why TVB doesn't promote her much. i think she has alot of potential to be a main lead actress like Jessica, Kenix, ect.

#34 yuism

yuism

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 05:34 PM

yes, Joyce is definitely a great actress. don't kno why TVB doesn't promote her much. i think she has alot of potential to be a main lead actress like Jessica, Kenix, ect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i know, but she will promote to a bigger tvb star

joyce i will support you forever

#35 Teufel66

Teufel66

Nobody Knows

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:09 AM

I love Joyce Tang! At first I didn't really notice her, because she was ugly in her ancient costumes. But recently her look has become more and more...better. She looked really hot in the boat series. Forget the name...And recently in Summer Heat. :D Her acting is pretty good too, finally TVB has realized her talents.

#36 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:49 AM

Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang ... 7 years of dating. I think they are getting married.

#37 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:50 PM

Joyce is pretty. too bad i never seen the armed reaction series. anyone wanna recommend any other series that she is in that is good?

#38 wongs2

wongs2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:03 AM

Joyce is pretty. too bad i never seen the armed reaction series. anyone wanna recommend any other series that she is in that is good?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would definetly reccommend you watch Placebo Cure, this is because her acting is so good and her character is so funny. There is also a definite chemistry between her and Sunny.

#39 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 November 2004 - 04:45 PM

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao 02/11/04]

Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang were on a working date promoting a watch label yesterday and were presented with watches. Joyce says that her boyfriend has given her watches before but not diamond ones. She believes that these things cannot be judged by value and as she likes to collect watches, then she goes for practicality more as she keeps her more valuable watches in the safety deposit box. She jokes: "I don't want them to end up in the landfill." (Joyce is referring to the earlier news about some safety deposit boxes in Hong Kong mistakenly taken to the rubbish tip.)

Joyce has recently signed a new contract with TVB, but will not reveal for how long. She says that as she has agreed to film a series in the Mainland, she will be heading out to Shanghai later and has had to take time off from the company and will not be at the anniversary celebration. As she has only had one series aired this year "Armed Reaction IV", then this is her propogation period and she had given up on a chance of an award a long time ago.

Marco will be taking part in a 'Wind Fire Thunder Lightning' dance at the anniversary. He says that he has been busy with stage appearances lately and plans to buy an apartment on Australia's Gold Coast because he can buy a seaview apartment there for just $2 million, but he has recently been considering buying property in Shanghai too, so he is yet to make a decision.

Michael Tao was also at the same event and as he is nominated for his role in "Shine on You" for the 'My Favourite Male Lead' award at the anniversary, Marco felt that he stood a chance of winning, but Michael does not agree, laughing that if he wins it would be big news at the anniversary!

He thinks that Bowie will win because he feels Bowie's performance in "War and Beauty" was very difficult and he did very well. Even without Bowie, his own co-star Bobby Au Yeung had a more difficult role than him, playing headmaster opposite his teacher role and also as he has only got one series this year, he does not feel that quantity or quality of his role is enough to win him the award. He says: "I think they will all do well, just not me." As for the female leads, he thinks that Sheren Tang will win.

Michael will begin filming another series for TVB in December, partnering Melissa Ng and he is very happy about this because he really admires her as she is a nice person, with great elegance and acting talent. Earlier during filming for the sales presentation clip, he had already expressed his admiration for her and with this chance to work together he hopes that they will produce some chemistry. Apart from Melissa, Michael would also most like to work with Sandra Ng and Margie Tsang. Sandra was in the same class as him at the TVB acting class but they have never had a chance to work together and he says that he should have offered to work as a customer in her film "Golden Chicken" to fulfil his ambition. As for Margie, he feels that she has kept her looks for so long and should return to the screen.

http://www.takungpao...2/UL-324616.htm
http://www.takungpao...2/UL-324614.htm
credit: http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#40 Guests

• Guests

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:58 PM

Joyce is still dating Marco? The have been together for a long long time now. I wonder when they will be getting married. They look like they make a very nice couple!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joyce tang, tang lai ming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users