AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Amy Kwok Oi Ming (郭藹明)

amy kwok kwok oi ming

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#81 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:47 PM

i am glad she came back and film more series....the one i saw her with Bosco was very interesting...her acting is still good and she still looks young

#82 Queena

Queena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 12:03 AM

She's a really good actress. I mean, when she acts, she doesn't really seem like she's acting. It feels really natural. I watched To Love With No Regrets recently. It was pretty good. She was awesome in it but the ending wasn't that great. Maybe im slow or something but it felt really wierd how at the end amy kwok and evergreen mak was just staring at each other. Oh well. I still really like amy. :D lol.

#83 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:25 AM

She is pretty and she acts well! Is she having any series? Miss her series!!!

#84 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

She's a really good actress. I mean, when she acts, she doesn't really seem like she's acting. It feels really natural. I watched To Love With No Regrets recently. It was pretty good. She was awesome in it but the ending wasn't that great. Maybe im slow or something but it felt really wierd how at the end amy kwok and evergreen mak was just staring at each other. Oh well. I still really like amy. :D lol.

yeah,the ending to the drama 'to love with no regrets' was kinda weird...i was hoping they could at least hug and end there...but when they jus stared at each other in the end i was like.... :argh ...but like u,i still like amy and am so glad that she acted in it.. clapclap

#85 thegreatone_1

thegreatone_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:23 PM

I wondering whats happing with amy career. I havent heard news or any new release in series starring with her in it. I hope she will do one series in a year because she one of my favourite actress in the past. Her acting in secret of the heart was great.

#86 Regina889

Regina889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:05 AM

I am watching an China series with Amy Kwok. I really really love her acting. She is my favorite actress and I remember every role that she has acted in. Amy is an actress who does not need to act for the money or fame. She acts because she likes to do it and she does it when she likes.

Wish her the best and hope she is happy. I would be very happy for her if she can get a role that is memorable and hit her the TVB favorite actress. Regardless what is meant to be will be meant to be. But Amy cannot be a faithful TVB actress who takes up a few series in a year. Also Amy takes up unique roles that bring out her character and not just any script.

#87 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:42 AM

yeah,she is acting in a new drama,a china production drama...was so happy when i know that this drama is out alredi...long time din see her act and in that drama she can fight....she is pairing up with patrick tham...good pair up,i guess.... clapclap

#88 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:59 PM

I miss seeing her in TVB series. I think she does a great job with her role hope to see her in more TVB's soon

#89 Smirfy

Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

i love amy as an actress too...she has great acting skills and i love watching her series. Can't believe she's 39 already and still looks pretty. I'm currently watching her atv's series Fong Tak & Mui Chui Fa where she did a good job in it again. Her character was cute, funny, etc to watch and she has great chemistry with Patrick & other co-stars in it. RECOMMENDED you guys to watch it :P

#90 Wendy2309

Wendy2309

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 06:44 PM

She's the only Miss Hong kong with a Master Qualification. i think its in Engineering if i'm not wrong...s briliant

She's not the only one Ms HK with a Master Qualification .. Monice Chan Fa Yong also has a Master qualification in Marketing ....

So far I heard these r the 2 Ms HK who has such high qualification ...

i love amy as an actress too...she has great acting skills and i love watching her series. Can't believe she's 39 already and still looks pretty. I'm currently watching her atv's series Fong Tak & Mui Chui Fa where she did a good job in it again. Her character was cute, funny, etc to watch and she has great chemistry with Patrick & other co-stars in it. RECOMMENDED you guys to watch it :P

I rented it straightaway when I saw her face in the poster at those VCDs rental shop!!!

Miss her so much ..

In fact, Malaysia's cable tv is showing the series where by Amy and Sean fell in love while doing it ..

I like her because I find that she's a smart and intelligent lady .. not like the rest of the Ms Hk ..

#91 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:56 PM

yeah,msian cable tv is showing greed of man now...
amy acting that time is kinda over...but she improved a lot since then
i haf to go n rent her latest atv drama...miss her

#92 Wendy2309

Wendy2309

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:12 AM

It seem like she really stop acting! I like watching all her TVB series!

Read from some articles dat she's not stop acting, just dat she wants to spend more time taking care her hubby - Sean ... n they r planning to have babies ...

Now she's like only doing 1 movie per year ... plus she just newly joined ATV together with Patrik Tam .. this year they r having this new series (which is out now) - Fang De & Miu Chui Hua .. next year, they r going to pair up n shooting another modern series together ...

good chemistry btwn her n Patrik though ...

#93 pinkypiggy

pinkypiggy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:51 PM

She's a brightly actress in TVB. I love all the drama series that she took part, aspecially Justice Sung.

#94 Wendy2309

Wendy2309

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:18 AM

she look so funny!hahaha

It is no good of making fun of how ppl look like ...

#95 liukai

liukai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:16 PM

omg i love amy kwok i rmemeber watchin there police serie wid her in it when i was little ... shes such a great actresses and shes mad pretty

#96 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 12:33 AM

I love her she is such a good actress hope to see her in more TVB series

#97 Wendy2309

Wendy2309

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:57 PM

For more news abt Amy Kwok, can refer to the Asian Forum for Patrik Tam ... because they r shooting another long ATV series again ... I think it's a story about lawyers ...

#98 wlee15

wlee15

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:26 AM

I love her she is such a good actress hope to see her in more TVB series

She just signed with ATV which generally means that she will never be in a TVB series again.

#99 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:58 PM

I love her acting. She is cute and adorable. Hope she will has her own baby soon

#100 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:39 AM

i don't think she has stop acting. Its just that she is working in ATV now.

#101 salvatoreferragamo

salvatoreferragamo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:56 AM

i like her acting very much, she is really greating too bad she is no longer with tvb

#102 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

Anyone knows what is she doing now?It seems like no one knows what she is doing.

#103 honeymarble

honeymarble

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:12 AM

hope she will take up a role in tvb series soon..even if she doesn't she will never be forgotten ;P

#104 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:30 AM

I don't think she will go back to TVB since she is doing fine in ATV

#105 laurenfoo

laurenfoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 09:53 PM

i really hope that she'll be going back to TVB one day. her acting is quite good. but i dun like her in detective investigation files 2

#106 jliang69

jliang69

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 04:47 AM

i havent seen her for soo long, infact i cant even remember what was the last series i saw her in. i think she should come back on screen and show us her talents again.

#107 ban11

ban11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:20 AM

She is a very food actress. I have seen act in many movies but the worse character she took is in the drama where she acted as Fong Sai yuk's mother.
She's good in acting but somehow I think the character does not suit her.

#108 Princess Afz

Princess Afz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

Amy is a great actress.. especially her role in secret of the heart is awesome..

#109 halcyon_days

halcyon_days

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 06:36 AM

i really like amy too!! :D she's realy beautiful not to mention that she's turning 40 this year!! the first series i saw her in many years ago was justice fung and i already liked her

she's really smart.. if she never joined the entertainment she would probably be making lots of money , becuase she graduated from university in electrical engineering( i don't remember if she got a Ph.D or a master degree..)

i really like amy too!! :D she's realy beautiful not to mention that she's turning 40 this year!! the first series i saw her in many years ago was justice fung and i already liked her

she's really smart.. if she never joined the entertainment she would probably be making lots of money , becuase she graduated from university in electrical engineering( i don't remember if she got a Ph.D or a master degree..)

#110 good dragon

good dragon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:16 PM

i used to like her. Her acting was really good. Missed her very much. She had a new ATV series that i really want to see... Heard it was real good.

#111 watevah

watevah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:17 AM

what is the title for secret of the heart in vietnamese? where can i find this movie because i want to watch it again..........

#112 AznR.net

AznR.net

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:32 AM

amy kwok was miss hong kong 1991 while ada choi and anita yuen wing yee were the two runners up in that year's competition, in 1995 she had a main and significant role in detective investigation files 2, in 1999 she also had a main role in the best tvb series as voted by the tvb fans justice sung 2, and her last series with tvb was back in 2003 to love with no regret when tvb at that point in time promoted bosco wong so heavily, ever since 2003 she's not working with tvb anymore, tvb's direction now is promoting the new people that cannot act at all

#113 rh8686

rh8686

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:20 AM

i've seen her in many series b4 but wasn't til recently did i find out she was miss hk. no wonder she is so pretty lolz.

#114 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

Amy is so talented in acting and she is very supportive towards his husband. U can see Sean around whenever you see Amy. Great couple !They are the couple that i like most!

#115 ILoveTavia

ILoveTavia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

I've only seen her in DIF and the other series with Bosco, she looks very young and pretty, pity shes in very few series atm.

#116 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:27 PM

I think Amy should be given lead role. She is so cute and beautiful. I like her acting in Secret of the Heart where she acted with Gallen Lo and Felix Wong

#117 charmedjean

charmedjean

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:24 PM

A long time ago, I watched the drama "Ambitions" I was really young back then, so I couldn't really remember much about the drama. It was good though - I liked how she played 2 characters hehe ^^

I didn't really like Amy in "DIF".. her character really annoyed me >_<;

However, I really liked her in "A Trust of a Life Time". She was sooooooooo cool!!!!
I think Amy & Roger made a very sweet couple! They always argued etc... but they eventually fell in love ^^;;

#118 miss_fussy

miss_fussy

retarded immigrant

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

she's married to Lau Ching Wan right? i heard that she's very smart, she has a master degree? havent heard from her since the series with Bosco. Loved her acting

#119 172x

172x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

Amy is also one of my favorite actress. I miss her performce in the The Greed of Man, which I think is the greatest HK TV shows ever.

#120 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52592 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:29 AM

Amy Kwok gets the "acting addiction" hoping to come back with a comedy series
Thursday February 4, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Yesterday Amy Kwok attended a promotional event and expressed that in the recent years she has been focused on her family, putting down her career development.
However, she smiled and said that she's starting to get the acting addiction back determined to sprint back into the industry this year. She hopes for an opportunity in a comedy series, Amy said: "Because there is set working times, can relax a bit and I don't wanna get depressed. It doesn't matter who I work with." Asked if she has any big plans for a baby this year? She smiled: "I do have big plans for work, I already have a boy (referring to Sean Lau) which is enough for me."

To accommodate her husband Sean Lau's filming schedule, for the Lunar New Year they plan to stay in Hong Kong to celebrate. Speaking of Sean once admitting that he's not a romantic person and will just accompany his wife in watching movies and go hiking to kill time, Amy laughed: "Yes, but he does have good points. We have been married for 11 years and had our ups and downs, he has gotten much more mature than before. He is not just a husband, but an important figure at home, we have a very comfortable feeling."