20 replies to this topic

#1 fogofo

fogofo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:55 AM

Do you guys believe cool/cute trendy school supplies helps with student's studies or is it just for the aesthetics?

#2 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:49 PM

Do you guys believe cool/cute trendy school supplies helps with student's studies or is it just for the aesthetics?

i think it helps. students might be more attracted to the class and pay concentration

#3 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

for primary school year 1 or 2 students might be effective, but older than that i dont think it works

#4 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:57 AM

In my opinion it is there just for the appeal but dont really helped much in improving the student's performance in study, it also helped in increasing the sales of the products just by printing those cartoons on them to make it look different from others.

#5 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:01 AM

i think it helps. students might be more attracted to the class and pay concentration

Maybe the teachers could use it as prizes for the students if they managed to score in their studies or exams, it is definitely more attractive compared to normal stationary with dull appearances, better if we could buy them for a cheap price so that the teachers could save on their expenses. 

In my opinion it is there just for the appeal but dont really helped much in improving the student's performance in study, it also helped in increasing the sales of the products just by printing those cartoons on them to make it look different from others.

Yeah that is the point of having those cartoon images on them  :D but of course it only served as a motivation for them to get better in study to obtain it as a present from the teachers, also make them more appreciate it since it as a form of recognition for their achievement in studies. 

#6 floofy

floofy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:10 AM

I myself also did some small business selling stationary online and I do find that those stationary with images on them tend to sell more than those that do not, but it depends also on the customers as I believe secondary school students and adults are not going to use those right?

Maybe the teachers could use it as prizes for the students if they managed to score in their studies or exams, it is definitely more attractive compared to normal stationary with dull appearances, better if we could buy them for a cheap price so that the teachers could save on their expenses. 

One of the recommendations for the teachers is that they should look online if they wanted to purchase stuff like this for a cheap price especially when some of the sellers do offer special price if you are buying in bulks, and if they are near to you you can even arrange for COD if you want to save on postage fees.

#7 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

the trend of these cartoons might be attracts the students, so they'll be more hardworking to get the products from teacher

#8 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

I myself also did some small business selling stationary online and I do find that those stationary with images on them tend to sell more than those that do not, but it depends also on the customers as I believe secondary school students and adults are not going to use those right?

i think secondary students wont be interested in these cartoons :rofl but quite suitable for kindergarten and primary school students

#9 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:37 PM

my younger sister love the cartoon things. her kindergarten teacher always give them the little pony or unicorn stuffs if they score full marks in spelling 

#10 angelina99

angelina99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:41 PM

One of the recommendations for the teachers is that they should look online if they wanted to purchase stuff like this for a cheap price especially when some of the sellers do offer special price if you are buying in bulks, and if they are near to you you can even arrange for COD if you want to save on postage fees.

why online purchase can get cheaper price? isn't that still need to add on the shipping fees? sometimes the shipping price is very high if the item is heavy

#11 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

the price for these cartoon stuffs are normally double the price for normal products, same quality just with different appearance. not really worth to buy

#12 angelina99

angelina99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:42 PM

the price for these cartoon stuffs are normally double the price for normal products, same quality just with different appearance. not really worth to buy

if these things can attract students and increase their interest in study then its ok

#13 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

COD no need to pay postage fees? if wan to purchase online need to buy alot or reach the limit stated for free shipping, so that can save the shipping fee

#14 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:50 PM

my younger sister love the cartoon things. her kindergarten teacher always give them the little pony or unicorn stuffs if they score full marks in spelling 

children love these kind of stuffs. my sister always practice spelling at home to get full mark so that she can get her favorite stickers from mom

#15 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:53 PM

i think secondary students wont be interested in these cartoons :rofl but quite suitable for kindergarten and primary school students

secondary students prefer those japan animate like one piece, naruto and others. The things selling in markets follow the cartoon trend so actually can easily buy it from market 

#16 fogofo

fogofo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:48 AM

COD no need to pay postage fees? if wan to purchase online need to buy alot or reach the limit stated for free shipping, so that can save the shipping fee

dunno lah..but from what i know usually COD have postage fee... but if platform like carousell no need cos seller just meet-up with buyer... well different platform, different fees right..

#17 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:44 PM

dunno lah..but from what i know usually COD have postage fee... but if platform like carousell no need cos seller just meet-up with buyer... well different platform, different fees right..

i haven try out COD, feel like quite trouble to meet up, need to set the time, place and everything. better just sit back and relax at home waiting for my parcel :supacool

#18 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:47 PM

secondary students prefer those japan animate like one piece, naruto and others. The things selling in markets follow the cartoon trend so actually can easily buy it from market 

not only students, many adults also love to collect japan animate item. my friend buy many one piece stuffs like tshirt, shoe, cap...

#19 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

seldom got platform providing COD i think, normally just by poslaju 

#20 headf36@yahoo.com

headf36@yahoo.com

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 05:11 AM

seldom got platform providing COD i think, normally just by poslaju 

Can give Carousell a try if you are looking for platform that provide COD option instead of everything through online banking and delivery only. When searching for items on Carousell you can set the distance for how far you are trying to look for seller for the items that you want, if you can find a seller close by for maybe within 25 km can probably ask him or her to COD to save on shipping fees.

not only students, many adults also love to collect japan animate item. my friend buy many one piece stuffs like tshirt, shoe, cap...

Last time when I visited Japan with my family I also bought tons of anime items from there, end up some of it I dont actually like and occupied too much of my bedroom's space, so I just post them up on Carousell and try to sell it to people who are interested with it, all still in good conditions.  

#21 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted Today, 05:43 AM

I think the COD they mean is by meeting up with the seller personally and pay for the items during that time so you can get the items immediately without having to wait for them to arrive via pos, especially when you urgently need something and if lucky your seller is staying somewhere near to you it is better if we have the option to choose COD instead.

i haven try out COD, feel like quite trouble to meet up, need to set the time, place and everything. better just sit back and relax at home waiting for my parcel :supacool

Well both of them got their advantages and disadvantages so it depends on the buyers also which method would they prefer. Sometimes the pos required a long time to be delivered to your house especially when during promotion seasons so it is better in my opinion to provide both options as what Carousell did. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users