30 replies to this topic

#1 anna_tan89

anna_tan89

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

Me and my husband thinking of buying a car for myself use to pick up our children from school and for my convenient also.. Should I go for a new or second hand car? 

#2 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:45 AM

if u are affordable, can buy new car...if not just buy 2nd hand car...coz it just take for pick up ur children.

#3 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:49 AM

buy second hand car, because fuel consumption of new car is very high..

#4 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:57 PM

buy second hand car, because fuel consumption of new car is very high..

Not really, find the car model which design to reduce the fuel consumption,  and nowadays the petrol was produced with a lot of great function. They are smooth and low consumption rate, just need the good timing to find out the best product. 

#5 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

Not really, find the car model which design to reduce the fuel consumption,  and nowadays the petrol was produced with a lot of great function. They are smooth and low consumption rate, just need the good timing to find out the best product. 

When the petrol was produced with so much function, i thought their quality can be differentiate between ron 95 and ron 97 only. Not much info about the petrol, i just refill and continue my journey is enough.

#6 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:25 AM

When the petrol was produced with so much function, i thought their quality can be differentiate between ron 95 and ron 97 only. Not much info about the petrol, i just refill and continue my journey is enough.

quality between ron95 and ron 97 is still hv big different, ron97 is for Suv ron95 for normal car

#7 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:30 AM

i'm not think so...i still believe that second hand car hv low consumption rate...

#8 julin

julin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

i'm not think so...i still believe that second hand car hv low consumption rate...

yup, i also support to buy 2nd hand car... it's better to invest the money in another area..
car after u're buying the value will become low

#9 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

speaking of fuel consumption, there are many aspect you have to see. engine type, capacity, style of driving. believe me not, even tyre pressure effect fuel consumption..

new nor 2ndhand car does not really determine the consumption of the fuel.

#10 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:32 PM

But recently i just refill the petronas prodrive, it gave me a different feeling compare with other ron 95. My vehicle engine like become stronger, is it same like when the vehicle using the ron 97...

yup, i also support to buy 2nd hand car... it's better to invest the money in another area..
car after u're buying the value will become low

Dont you think the second hand car is more risky, who know the car had accident before, it just repair and look nice from the outside, but inner part is bad condition, maximum few months alrdy breakdown.

#11 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

May be you can try the new formula petrol from petronas, even using the new vehicle also can reduce the fuel consumption. I try it before, rm 30 can go for 70km, when i use other petrol 60km is the maximum.

But recently i just refill the petronas prodrive, it gave me a different feeling compare with other ron 95. My vehicle engine like become stronger, is it same like when the vehicle using the ron 97...

I saw an article mention they produce a new formula so its normal to feel different. This petrol can enhance your vehicle engine which they got the function to protect and clean you engine, then you can run smoother and feel your vehicle is stronger than before.

Edited by Hitman99, 22 May 2019 - 08:20 AM.

#12 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:05 AM

Dont you think the second hand car is more risky, who know the car had accident before, it just repair and look nice from the outside, but inner part is bad condition, maximum few months alrdy breakdown.

many people said prodrive 95 feels like 97. i think thats just a hoax.. then whats the purpose of have 97 then? am i right..

#13 julin

julin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:23 AM

i also dun hv ideas, but i think buy the 2nd hand car tat is between 5-7 yrs still can accept, if more than 10 yrs, is not under my considering list

#14 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:27 AM

May be you can try the new formula petrol from petronas, even using the new vehicle also can reduce the fuel consumption. I try it before, rm 30 can go for 70km, when i use other petrol 60km is the maximum.

The new petrol from petronas is produce with a new formula, so its normal to feel different. This petrol can enhance your vehicle engine which they got the function to protect and clean you engine, then you can run smoother and feel your vehicle is stronger than before.

sure or not can different until 10km, i dun believe..2-4 km still can believe, 10 is too overstate

#15 asokan

asokan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:39 PM

many people said prodrive 95 feels like 97. i think thats just a hoax.. then whats the purpose of have 97 then? am i right..

i always ride motorcycle. before prodrive if i fill rm 5 can use like 3 day to and from work. but the newer fuel rm5 can use like 5 days. first time i also shocked why my moto only consume air LOL. then i realize the label prodrive at pump. maybe ppl wanna say it gives more mileage?

speaking of fuel consumption, there are many aspect you have to see. engine type, capacity, style of driving. believe me not, even tyre pressure effect fuel consumption..

new nor 2ndhand car does not really determine the consumption of the fuel.

i definitely agree, its important to realize all other aspect for fuel consumption. 2nd hand or new car or motorcycle its important to keep tab on healthy engine.

Edited by asokan, 22 May 2019 - 08:27 AM.

#16 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:06 AM

i always ride motorcycle. before prodrive if i fill rm 5 can use like 3 day to and from work. but the newer fuel rm5 can use like 5 days. first time i also shocked why my moto only consume air LOL. then i realize the label prodrive at pump. maybe ppl wanna say it gives more mileage?

i definitely agree, its important to realize all other aspect for fuel consumption. 2nd hand or new car or motorcycle its important to keep tab on healthy engine. i believe you have to use the right petrol to keep your engine clean and petronas fuel offers that already.

now im talking about comparison between 95 prodrive with primax 97.. have you try the 97? dare me say that 95 prodive same as 97..

how can you ensure petronas fuel offers engine cleans? its just theoretical. 

#17 Rosk

Rosk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:18 AM

i definitely agree, its important to realize all other aspect for fuel consumption. 2nd hand or new car or motorcycle its important to keep tab on healthy engine. i believe you have to use the right petrol to keep your engine clean and petronas fuel offers that already.

i pump bhp only can withstand for 3 days, mayb tmr i will try to pump petronas

#18 julin

julin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:22 AM

sure or not can different until 10km, i dun believe..2-4 km still can believe, 10 is too overstate

10km, haha...sure he was lying...
if not u can go to try then u will know the result

#19 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:26 AM

yup, i knew he lies to me,haha
sure i will not go to try it

#20 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

The feeling is very subjective, some say yes some say no, but from i can feel is the petrol really help my vehicle boots up its performance. During i drive my vehicle, it feel nicer than before.

i pump bhp only can withstand for 3 days, mayb tmr i will try to pump petronas

That good when you willing to try a new things, may b it can give you an unexpected experience.

Edited by Lisa_lov3, 22 May 2019 - 08:37 AM.

#21 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:13 PM

it just overstate, but not all is lying. The new petrol can let you drive longer mileage is a truth. I try this petrol before, and it was nice and stable when i drive.

#22 sonyeerin

sonyeerin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

it just overstate, but not all is lying. The new petrol can let you drive longer mileage is a truth. I try this petrol before, and it was nice and stable when i drive.

Am i the only one notice the mesra retail store is renovate become bigger and nicer, the petronas not only upgrade the petrol, they upgrade the facilities also. Now im very surprise on the changes, never feel that way before.

#23 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:58 AM

The feeling is very subjective, some say yes some say no, but from i can feel is the petrol really help my vehicle boots up its performance. During i drive my vehicle, it feel nicer than before.

so its just based on personal experience then? couldnt say that the 95 with prodrive is actually improving your fuel efficiency.. 

#24 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

can believe it can withstand for longer mileage but 10 km is too far from normal

#25 Rosk

Rosk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:34 AM

That good when you willing to try a new things, may b it can give you an unexpected experience. When you refill the petronas petrol, try ti refill the prodrive series, it is a new formula petrol.

hope tat it can help me to save lar, coz now many things' price all increase, can save a little bit also good

#26 julin

julin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:38 AM

it just overstate, but not all is lying. The new petrol can let you drive longer mileage is a truth. I try this petrol before, and it was nice and stable whenwhat 

what car you drive? i scare my car performance is not same with you...
but still can try it when i am free

#27 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:14 AM

hope tat it can help me to save lar, coz now many things' price all increase, can save a little bit also good

now ron 95 price is maintain so long time dy, if want to save cost i can share my way to you. You can use the 95 prodrive which i think can let you drive a longer distance, so you can reduce the times to refill petrol. That how we save the cost.

#28 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:34 AM

what car you drive? i scare my car performance is not same with you...
but still can try it when i am free

I think the petrol can use by every vehicle which is petrol engine, just have to depend how good you feel about the new petrol. This new petrol can boots up the vehicle engine as the oils is smoother than before, may be you can pay little more concern about this function and feel it.

#29 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:37 AM

Am i the only one notice the mesra retail store is renovate become bigger and nicer, the petronas not only upgrade the petrol, they upgrade the facilities also. Now im very surprise on the changes, never feel that way before.

haha, we go petrol station is refill the petrol, but the retail store can get your attention, mean they doing quite well on the new mesra store. Just not sure the grocery price is higher than supermarket like always.

#30 sonyeerin

sonyeerin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:12 AM

haha, we go petrol station is refill the petrol, but the retail store can get your attention, mean they doing quite well on the new mesra store. Just not sure the grocery price is higher than supermarket like always.

But i mostly go there to refill the petrol only, just one time i go buy the snack and mineral water and sudden feel something was different, the store become more bigger, that why i wonder did other person also notice that changes.

#31 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:22 AM

But i mostly go there to refill the petrol only, just one time i go buy the snack and mineral water and sudden feel something was different, the store become more bigger, that why i wonder did other person also notice that changes.

What they try to give is the new experience when come to petronas station, new petrol provided, fresh environment, and advance payment system, sure got people will notice those changes, especially the loyal customer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users