32 replies to this topic

#1 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 03:57 AM

Just doing a little bit of survey on todays ideal choice of careers. 

Which career would it be? 

#2 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:07 AM

Well, I used to dream of being a stewardess when I was a kid because can travel around the world and make a lot of money :D

#3 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:03 AM

Well, I used to dream of being a stewardess when I was a kid because can travel around the world and make a lot of money :D

So hows that going for ya? I think stewardess kind of "demand" job as youth selections even from previous generations. 

#4 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

i bet kids nowadays prefer more flexible job like those people generate income from social media or youtube or something.. xD

#5 bananechan

bananechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:08 AM

i bet kids nowadays prefer more flexible job like those people generate income from social media or youtube or something.. xD

I think so too... most of my younger cousins prefer to work at their own time rather than 9-6 office hours.. and i think the internet enhances youth to change that mindset

#6 dosriz04

dosriz04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 04:09 AM

Kids now don't even think of doing rough works like if you ask them if they want to do caregiver jobs, they'll definitely say no hahaha

#7 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 04:24 AM

I think so too... most of my younger cousins prefer to work at their own time rather than 9-6 office hours.. and i think the internet enhances youth to change that mindset

yeap.. most of them like, "corporate work" so boring and like wanted to start off their own business or freelance work or something so that they could work whenever they want to work.

#8 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:11 AM

Kids now don't even think of doing rough works like if you ask them if they want to do caregiver jobs, they'll definitely say no hahaha

Wad do u mean by caregiver jobs?

yeap.. most of them like, "corporate work" so boring and like wanted to start off their own business or freelance work or something so that they could work whenever they want to work.

Lol isnt it the dream?? To get income whenever we want to?

#9 mensye

mensye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:28 AM

Lol isnt it the dream?? To get income whenever we want to?

True, but I think parents still think 6-9 is a secured career path. And freelance as a side income 

#10 bananechan

bananechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:55 AM

Freelance work is hard to come by, but I think once you got the hang of it and some regular customers that sticks with you. It'll be easy. 

#11 dosriz04

dosriz04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:01 AM

Wad do u mean by caregiver jobs?

Caregiver is a job that provides care services such as babysitting, nursing, care companion etc. 

#12 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:56 AM

True, but I think parents still think 6-9 is a secured career path. And freelance as a side income 

Lol. Oldschool mindset am i right... Many of my friends even younger than me make quite stable of income just by doing freelance job in this era. 

Caregiver is a job that provides care services such as babysitting, nursing, care companion etc. 

Oh so thats what you mean.. To be fair i think there still some of youngster nowadays would prefer those kind of job tho. Maybe to them is more towards contributing to others rather than just making money.

#13 hoisim

hoisim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:36 AM

Regardless you want to do it as part-time or full time...  you can always start doing freelance

#14 bowie_lee

bowie_lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:15 AM

Regardless you want to do it as part-time or full time...  you can always start doing freelance

I have been working as a freelancer for several years now, for me, flexibility and personal interest is my main motivation. You can always start under an agency to get customers 

#15 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:57 AM

Oh so thats what you mean.. To be fair i think there still some of youngster nowadays would prefer those kind of job tho. Maybe to them is more towards contributing to others rather than just making money.

Do you know there's a freelance caregiver job? hahaha  

#16 mandyhehe

mandyhehe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:12 AM

did you means paid review & gift review job ? hahah

#17 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:19 AM

Do you know there's a freelance caregiver job? hahaha  

You mean to tell that they could make money out of it? I always thought its just kind like volunteer for non profits sectors or anything. 

#18 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:51 AM

did you means paid review & gift review job ? hahah

something like that perhaps. as long they dont have need to follow a fixed regular working hour..

#19 bowie_lee

bowie_lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:15 PM

You mean to tell that they could make money out of it? I always thought its just kind like volunteer for non profits sectors or anything. 

Theres a few, the best that I know is caregiver.com. And yes, the company help freelancers to meet with care seekers 

#20 bananechan

bananechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:21 PM

Theres a few, the best that I know is caregiver.com. And yes, the company help freelancers to meet with care seekers 

These freelancers are qualified professionals? 

#21 bowie_lee

bowie_lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

yup, you can even look at their background on the website https://www.caregiverasia.com. Most of them studied healthcare or experienced with the services they offered

#22 angelina99

angelina99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:03 AM

something like that perhaps. as long they dont have need to follow a fixed regular working hour..

yaa flexible time right.. agreee nowadays too much influencer instagram which is still young can make money around 10k for  a month just for story review & paid review... soo much right?

#23 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 03:54 AM

Ahh.. Well its good then. This way people can actually gain some income and more experiences by doing freelance instead.

#24 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:02 AM

yup, you can even look at their background on the website https://www.caregiverasia.com. Most of them studied healthcare or experienced with the services they offered

Ooo I heard about this CaregiverAsia from my friend. He told me that his aunt booked a caregiver to look after his sicked grandfather at home. Convenient, professional and good services! 

#25 bowie_lee

bowie_lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:22 AM

Ahh.. Well its good then. This way people can actually gain some income and more experiences by doing freelance instead.

My friend is a nurse grad. After she had a first child she decided to take up freelance instead. She said that they have good payment system and you'll received it within 3 working days after your work.  

#26 HellyPotta

HellyPotta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:36 AM

My friend is a nurse grad. After she had a first child she decided to take up freelance instead. She said that they have good payment system and you'll received it within 3 working days after your work.  

wahh... sounds good for your friend.. instead of taking care of her child.. she doing freelance job also.. what a supermummy .. 

Edited by HellyPotta, 19 April 2019 - 04:39 AM.

#27 bananechan

bananechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:39 AM

I can suggest this to my cousin too.. She just graduated from physiotherapy. 

#28 HellyPotta

HellyPotta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:42 AM

hahah yaa cuurently the rate age of easy making money through doing that is around 18 yo - 23 ... what a young age! 

#29 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 07:34 AM

yasss.. lots of them are qualified.. and have experience.. no worries 

#30 bikini

bikini

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:35 AM

currently im looking someone who can take care of my mum yg baru operation. thankyou for this info! since you cakap most of them studied in healthcare and qualified thats means.. soo im gonna check out this link...

#31 floofy

floofy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:50 AM

I can suggest this to my cousin too.. She just graduated from physiotherapy. 

me too.. i want to suggest to my sister about this platform ..my sister also graduated in healthcare

#32 miaospec

miaospec

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:59 AM

me more likely at health & care hehe...but nowadays its not easy to find a job...

really? wow! soo excitingg abt this Caregiver platform.. gonna register as freelance nurse there.. hehe...

#33 fogofo

fogofo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:56 AM

me more likely at health & care hehe...but nowadays its not easy to find a job...

really? wow! soo excitingg abt this Caregiver platform.. gonna register as freelance nurse there.. hehe...

me too. lets go for it! register as health care at Caregiver.... then be a freelancer health care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users