1 reply to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52647 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:57 AM

I just finished watching the ending, what does everyone think about it?

I actually think the series overall was pretty good. Enjoyed watching Adia's comeback. The mystery of Jack the Ripper turned out not to be a "mystery" at all. I guess everyone that was murdered was killed by different people. 

But what I can't believe that it was Dr. Ko that killed Kaman's mother. That totally took me by surprise. 

I really feel sorry for Tsui Wing though, his death was just so sad. Only when Alice and him was going to start a happy family, he was killed. 

In terms of Jeannie, her character isn't a bad person. It's just her past that caused her to kill Kiu Bak Chuen. 

#2 Shade.

Shade.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:41 AM

On the whole, this series has several positively newish points. For example, it misleads viewers to a serial killer from the start when it mentions Jack The Ripper in England, but to the end, a mass of murders were done by many perpetrators. The latter copied the first’s way of killing to divert police investigation.

Another point, there’s no perfect hero here. Kwan Yat Fu, who ever saved many people, is trying to smother up facts that he’s also one of the killers who built up kind of Jack The Ripper in Yau Ma Tei. It sounds like a bit stretching twist, but acceptable in my view.

Edited by Shade., 30 March 2019 - 09:45 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tvb, the ghetto fabulous lady

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users