7 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:52 PM

I'm wondering how's the next 5 episodes will go?

Episode 21:

Spoiler

Credits: http://programme.tvb...ady/episode/21/

Edited by foreverleila, 26 March 2019 - 02:05 AM.

#2 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:05 AM

Is Jeannie really turning evil?

Episode 22:

Spoiler

Credits: http://programme.tvb...sode/22/#page-1

Edited by foreverleila, 27 March 2019 - 12:06 AM.

#3 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

So it looks like Jeannie isn't the villain here, she was helping Adia the whole time. 

Episode 23:

Spoiler

Credits: http://programme.tvb...sode/23/#page-1

#4 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:51 AM

Is Tsui Wing really going to die?

Episode 24:

Spoiler

Credits: http://programme.tvb...sode/24/#page-1

Edited by foreverleila, 29 March 2019 - 02:17 AM.

#5 Shade.

Shade.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:13 AM

My presumption could be fallible, but I still don’t believe Ngai So Ka killed Dik Dak Ying awfully in EP 23 even though she seemingly had enough motives to do that. She dreaded of custody in the jail and when Dak Ying forced her to make a confession of murdering Kiu Bak Tseun, she rejected him, resisted and then cut his throat heartlessly, just like she did with Kiu Bak Tseun. That sounds convincing enough? Even though the scriptwriters staged  the scene Ngai So Ka butchered Dik Dak Ying’s body with a big knife to show viewers that she was really the killer…  I found something unusual here.

First, there’s no scene Ngai So Ka used which knife to cut Dak Ying’s throat. We just saw him tottering out of her house with one hand tightening his neck and blood pouring out. Ngai So Ka was so scared and tended to run away. If she truly killed him, I guess, the filmmakers would show that scene clearly instead a killing screen-off. They are trying to drive viewers to vague guess; she might kill him or maybe someone else. And I’m prone to the second theory ‘cause of this scene:

vlcsnap-2019-03-28-10h43m17s180_zpsl4tpd

Before Dik Dak Ying entered her house, he stood outside and sneakily looked in from the window to see her preparing the table for dinner. Let’s notice she put two bowls on the table… She lives alone, why needs two bowls to eat? Could be someone eating with her, but who? There are only two possible suspects now: Hung Choi and Kwan Yat Fu. But after watching the 24 preview, I sense it may just be Kwan Yat Fu, who has motives to do all such terrible murders in this series… to revenge Cho Dik Fai Cha and her husband, Sir Philip. But now the scriptwriter needs to present a really persuasive motive for him to do that, I’ll wait to know it.

#6 Shade.

Shade.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:43 PM

Gosh, that I skipped many episodes in the mid of this series had cost me a wrong judgment of the true  perpetrator. I even didn’t know who was Mrs Liu living with Ngai So Ka because I didn’t pay much attention to supporting characters around So Ka after she left Hueng’s Cottage.

A bit disappointed as I thought TVB scriptwriters would make kinda breakthrough in the plot of this series to turn Kwan Yat Fu into the main villain against Cho Dik Fai Cha in the end… but it seems not, he’s still a good guy and a hero of Yau Ma Tei. Anyway, that’s not bad indeed.

#7 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:17 AM

It's so sad that Tsui Wing died. 

Episode 25:

Spoiler

Credits: http://programme.tvb...sode/25/#page-1

Edited by foreverleila, 30 March 2019 - 12:00 AM.

#8 Shade.

Shade.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:35 PM

Just have some time to watch about 20 minutes of the last episode and overall I’m rather pleased with the ending. That’s a plausible outcome for characters in this series. Ngai So Ka killed people, regardless unintentionally or self-defense she got dead for her deeds. That’s her karma.

Besides, there’s an interesting cliff-hanger in the ending scene and I do like it. When Cho Dik Fai Cha and Kwan Yat Fu went to the harbor and prepared to leave for England, Fai Cha discovered a terrible truth about Yat Fu; he didn’t know how to swim… That means everything he explained Fai Cha about the death of Little Mulan was just lies.

He said he picked up Mulan’s body after she got drowned in the river and then ripped off her belly to fake the murder by the Ripper. That’s why he could save Fai Cha from jail… Truth is, he couldn't swim so how could he do that? I’m really pleased when the scriptwriter present kinda open ending and viewers can speculate lots of outcomes between Fai Cha and Yat Fu after that. Or maybe they want a sequel for this series? lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tvb, the ghetto fabulous lady

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users