33 replies to this topic

#1 annaking266

annaking266

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:10 AM

I would like to do survey on where can i get nice affordable bridal chair for my engagement events which will be take place next next week. My budget around <RM200

Edited by annaking266, 19 March 2019 - 04:58 AM.

#2 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:03 PM

I would like to do survey on where can i get nice affordable bridal chair for my engagement events which will be take place next week. My budget around <RM200

have you search in the supermarket? sometimes there might be big sales for the furniture,maybe you could find what you want there

#3 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:06 PM

I would like to do survey on where can i get nice affordable bridal chair for my engagement events which will be take place next week. My budget around <RM200

seems like quiet urgent. maybe you should find online for ready stock bridal chair and hopefully you may get it in 2-3 days

#4 DirectMe

DirectMe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:09 PM

which type of bridal chair you are looking for? you might search online for second hand or maybe check with ur nearby wedding planner company?

• annaking266 likes this

#5 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:46 PM

ahh how urgent is hat you need?

#6 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:48 PM

hve you survey from yr social media or among yr friends?

#7 floofy

floofy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

next week seem so rushing lor. found it yet? try bridal boutique.

#8 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:50 AM

https://www.lazada.c....79322210A8GnRo

your welcome..

#9 annaking266

annaking266

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:00 AM

next week seem so rushing lor. found it yet? try bridal boutique.

my event is on the 31st of march... im trying to find nearby my house but its either for rent or they would not want to deliver it at my home...  

Edited by annaking266, 19 March 2019 - 05:00 AM.

#10 floofy

floofy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 02:25 PM

my event is on the 31st of march... im trying to find nearby my house but its either for rent or they would not want to deliver it at my home...  

i used to rent my engagement chair, usually it doest cost much if you rent it.

have you search in the supermarket? sometimes there might be big sales for the furniture,maybe you could find what you want there

And how much does it cost there? have you guys try to find it online?

Edited by floofy, 19 March 2019 - 02:25 PM.

#11 headf36@yahoo.com

headf36@yahoo.com

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

I would like to do survey on where can i get nice affordable bridal chair for my engagement events which will be take place next next week. My budget around <RM200

youre a bit late. i just sold my sister engagement chair online last week.  :neutral

#12 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:59 PM

still got about two weeks time, i think should be able for you to order it from online

#13 DirectMe

DirectMe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:02 PM

just rent it la. the chair just keep in the store after engagement event, no need to waste money to buy a new one

#14 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:06 PM

which type of bridal chair you're finding? i saw some of them just decorate normal chair with lace and fabric, quite creative and nice

#15 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:36 AM

take a look at carousell. i once sell my after engagement things over there. i believe a lot of people are doing the same

#16 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:45 AM

youre a bit late. i just sold my sister engagement chair online last week.  :neutral

ahh really? too late  :neutral where did you sell it?

take a look at carousell. i once sell my after engagement things over there. i believe a lot of people are doing the same

really? i used carousell to sell my personal and preloved thing as well? how fast do you sell it there?

#17 annaking266

annaking266

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

this is nice but i think its too fancy for just a couple of hours...  and I plan to see the chair 1st before purchasing, but this is in Perak.. 

#18 bananechan

bananechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:58 AM

Hey guys, just a suggestion, yall can check at carousell services... theres quite alot of bridal services there.. My sister is a registered make up artist. She told me bout it

#19 tavest

tavest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:53 AM

Hey guys, just a suggestion, yall can check at carousell services... theres quite alot of bridal services there.. My sister is a registered make up artist. She told me bout it

hi, this might sound a bit off topic... but how did she registered as make up artist on carousell? thought the website is just selling things as other shopping platform?  

#20 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:40 AM

this is nice but i think its too fancy for just a couple of hours...  and I plan to see the chair 1st before purchasing, but this is in Perak.. 

sorry idk where you staying. but can delivery to wilayah la. xD

#21 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:56 PM

seems like quiet urgent. maybe you should find online for ready stock bridal chair and hopefully you may get it in 2-3 days

sometime online shopping is not reliable...I mean just certain online platform, not all...you have to choose carefully and wisely.

just rent it la. the chair just keep in the store after engagement event, no need to waste money to buy a new one

but some ppl want to own it as a memento, just like my sis, she bought a brand new wedding dress for her wedding, now she still kept the dress in her wardrobe...

yes, that's a good idea, normally the price of the items on carousell is low...

#22 floofy

floofy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

sorry idk where you staying. but can delivery to wilayah la. xD

when i sell my chair the other day. i cod it to them. but my advertisement is in carousell.

I download the apps here.. this for ios https://itunes.apple...ell/id548607187 and for android here https://play.google....Carousell&hl=en

Edited by floofy, 24 March 2019 - 11:41 AM.

#23 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:36 PM

sometime online shopping is not reliable...I mean just certain online platform, not all...you have to choose carefully and wisely.

but some ppl want to own it as a memento, just like my sis, she bought a brand new wedding dress for her wedding, now she still kept the dress in her wardrobe...

yes, i sell everything there in a very cheap and reasonable price so it will be easier to sell to people

hi, this might sound a bit off topic... but how did she registered as make up artist on carousell? thought the website is just selling things as other shopping platform?  

you can register as everything there, services, business. depends on what you can offer or business opportunities! go give a try

ahh really? too late  :neutral where did you sell it?

really? i used carousell to sell my personal and preloved thing as well? how fast do you sell it there?

depends on my item. if for shirt usually it will selling fast. preloved usually. what kind of preloved do you sell there? how its going?

#24 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:42 PM

where did you sell it? and how fast is it going?

yes, i sell everything there in a very cheap and reasonable price so it will be easier to sell to people

you can register as everything there, services, business. depends on what you can offer or business opportunities! go give a try

depends on my item. if for shirt usually it will selling fast. preloved usually. what kind of preloved do you sell there? how its going?

i register there to preloved many of my unused jacket and shirt. it goes so well there! many buyers. i can post or even cod to them anytime!

when i sell my chair the other day. i cod it to them. but my advertisement is in carousell.

cool! you using it as well? for how long already? ive been using it to sell my things for almost a year now 

#25 headf36@yahoo.com

headf36@yahoo.com

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

cool! my brother register as professional photographer as well there. things are going pretty well since he advertise his service in carousell

everyone are selling things quite cheap there. besides these buyers can choose to cod or postage as well. pretty convenient 

#26 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:49 PM

where did you sell it? and how fast is it going?

i register there to preloved many of my unused jacket and shirt. it goes so well there! many buyers. i can post or even cod to them anytime!

cool! you using it as well? for how long already? ive been using it to sell my things for almost a year now 

more than a year. what i like about using it is i can avoid scammers and very easy to detect them. so i feel more safe selling my things there

#27 montyashley

montyashley

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:46 AM

cool! my brother register as professional photographer as well there. things are going pretty well since he advertise his service in carousell

HUH? people can advertise service on online shopping platform?

I thought we just can sell things on those website only.

more than a year. what i like about using it is i can avoid scammers and very easy to detect them. so i feel more safe selling my things there

How do you avoid scammers?

Can you teach me some tips?

#28 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

hw you detect them...is that using any apps???

#29 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:24 PM

now seldom got cod, ppl normally prefer posting. for me i think 2nd hand item use cod will be better as you can make sure the quality before you pay for it

everyone are selling things quite cheap there. besides these buyers can choose to cod or postage as well. pretty convenient 

this is the very first time i know we can actually sell service in online platform. now it is even easier to look for those photographer and make up artist service

#30 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

i normally use the one ppl recommended and check for its review. and also dun forget to check the item reviews by others buyer before you pay for it

#31 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:40 PM

i used to rent my engagement chair, usually it doest cost much if you rent it.

And how much does it cost there? have you guys try to find it online?

rent it could be a great idea but some of them wan to keep the chair. the price depends on the design of the chair i think

#32 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:43 PM

scammers everywhere just that ourselves need to be careful, dun buy the items which is extremely cheap, normally thats a trap for you

#33 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:47 PM

wow quite a new features! now only i knew the online platform can sell services also

#34 bananechan

bananechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:45 AM

hw you detect them...is that using any apps???

i think there are a few ways to detect them..Carousell shared ady some tips  https://blog.carousell.com/staying-safe-on-carousell/ 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users