2 replies to this topic

#1 fruitgloss

fruitgloss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

I am looking for a TVB drama i watched as a kid. I dont remember the name and would love to rewatch it. The thing i remember most is the last scene where the main character becomes king and he was unmarried. His friend became a eunuch because a sword accidentally landed on that area during the final fight scene. This friend told the king that he should really get married even though his true love died. She died 18 years ago. I remember the friend made a joke that theres a rumour that the two of them are "gao gay" because the kings name is "gay" and he is unmarried and only hangs out with his eunuch friend

So the king decides to pick a wife and one of the girl's name was the same name as his love so he thinks she reincarnated and was about to pick her. But then another girl runs in late and it was the real reincarnation of his love. I think her name was Pearl and their love story was related to a pearl so that meant that girl was the real reincarnation.

Does anyone know which drama this could have been??? I thought it was Dragon Love but it wasnt... i think the main character was Benny Chan, too. Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Shade.

Shade.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:45 PM

Is this what you are looking for?

Whatever It Takes? I don't know this series but I search for the name Benny Chan.

Edited by Shade., 12 February 2019 - 05:17 PM.

#3 fruitgloss

fruitgloss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:25 AM

Yes, i think thats it! Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users