18 replies to this topic

#1 jessica99

jessica99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:11 AM

Last year, my father left, and there was only me in the family who could go out and look for work to make money. Fortunately, I graduated with nursing course and my wages still enough for me to living, but unfortunately, I still have 2 younger sisters and their tuition fees are getting more and more expensive. . . It is not enough to rely on my current wages. So what should I do?

#2 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:40 AM

Last year, my father left, and there was only me in the family who could go out and look for work to make money. Fortunately, I graduated with nursing course and my wages still enough for me to living, but unfortunately, I still have 2 younger sisters and their tuition fees are getting more and more expensive. . . It is not enough to rely on my current wages. So what should I do?

so sad. you working as fulltime nurse now? shift job?

#3 bowie_lee

bowie_lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:34 AM

Find a part time job if you got free time..with your qualification i think you can easily found a job

#4 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:40 AM

Ideally, you can get help from several edu funds. There are lots of it nowadays. But if you prefer to self-support your sisters then you can try to find extra income when you have the time  

#5 miaospec

miaospec

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:09 AM

What a rough time for your fam... Sorry for your lost. It is not going to be easy if you already have full-time job but I also I think finding 2nd job that you can do flexibly is an option.  

#6 HussienShhh

HussienShhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:05 PM

Sorry for your lost. It must be hard for u and family. Maybe u could look for any part time job available out there..

#7 floofy

floofy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:21 PM

May i ask, currently in what industries r u working on? Have u tried seeking for part time job? 

#8 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:31 AM

If you stay in KL/Selangor.. I think it will be more easier to you to find part time job. I heard there is part time job for nurse in clinic. Since u graduated from nursing school/college, have u tried searching it online or walk in?

#9 mylar

mylar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:22 AM

May i ask, currently in what industries r u working on? Have u tried seeking for part time job? 

hurmmm.. I wonder about her job position too.. 
By the way, does your sister bond with any scholarship? If not, perhaps u could apply one for her. It might help on your expenses.....

#10 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Thought about this yesterday and googled some parttime jobs that nursing grads can do... If you are interested in working as part-time nurse, there are several website nowadays. Some offers flexible working hours 

Edited by KayleeLOL, 13 February 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#11 jessica99

jessica99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:16 AM

so sad. you working as fulltime nurse now? shift job?

Full time...but every week i got 2 off days. So i think i can use this 2 days to earn extra money. 

If you stay in KL/Selangor.. I think it will be more easier to you to find part time job. I heard there is part time job for nurse in clinic. Since u graduated from nursing school/college, have u tried searching it online or walk in?

Normally clinic just open on Monday to Saturday only but i only can work on Weekend so i can't work at clinic. Any others suggestion other than clinic?

#12 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:45 AM

Full time...but every week i got 2 off days. So i think i can use this 2 days to earn extra money. 

Normally clinic just open on Monday to Saturday only but i only can work on Weekend so i can't work at clinic. Any others suggestion other than clinic?

well that sounds good then. as suggester by others i think its a good idea for you to do a part time job for extra income during off days. 

#13 asokan

asokan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:12 AM

well that sounds good then. as suggester by others i think its a good idea for you to do a part time job for extra income during off days. 

Instead of looking part time job y not juz do freelance in ur field of expertise? At least u hav the flexibility of working time during ur off day instead of working 7 days a week. U need rest too man.

#14 terrylo

terrylo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:04 AM

Have any of yo guys heard of caregiver? Heard they help to link up nurses and people in need of help 

#15 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:25 AM

Have any of yo guys heard of caregiver? Heard they help to link up nurses and people in need of help 

Never heard of it. How so?

#16 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:35 AM

Its one of the company that offers nurses, physiotherapist and other services right? Saw their website the other day... and I'm impressed by the convenience that they offer. Everything is online from booking to payment. 

#17 sallychoo

sallychoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:43 AM

This is very first time I heard about the caregiver. Are anyone have been experience looking for part time job on the website?

#18 jessica99

jessica99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:28 AM

Its one of the company that offers nurses, physiotherapist and other services right? Saw their website the other day... and I'm impressed by the convenience that they offer. Everything is online from booking to payment. 

Did you mean Caregiver Asia? i just google it and saw many types of services where that are match with my knowledge and skills.I think I will try it later. Thanks for your informs.  

#19 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:18 AM

Did you mean Caregiver Asia? i just google it and saw many types of services where that are match with my knowledge and skills.I think I will try it later. Thanks for your informs.  

ahh caregiver asia ahh.. i know la that one lah. they provide people do freelance in many fields so people can hire them to give their service at home one. one of my friend is a caregiver do freelance in nursing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users