AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Any apps is useful when planing to travel?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:54 AM

I need someone to suggest me a apps which can provide me about the flight ticket price, hotel fees, and overall trip fee. Thanks 

#2 Ferari

Ferari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:26 PM

I need someone to suggest me a apps which can provide me about the flight ticket price, hotel fees, and overall trip fee. Thanks 

Use air asia apps can book flight and hotel, but i do like to collect their big point...

#3 IknowYou

IknowYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:27 PM

Just go free and easy without any planning then you will enjoy and relax... but i als book with airasia more often because i keep redeem from big point...

#4 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:35 PM

Just go free and easy without any planning then you will enjoy and relax... but i als book with airasia more often because i keep redeem from big point...

they giving so many promotion to the big program member, now they going to run a rm88 discount for the flight ticket, sure people will like it when got discount.

#5 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

they giving so many promotion to the big program member, now they going to run a rm88 discount for the flight ticket, sure people will like it when got discount.

omg!they do promotion again, i thought the next promotion will run after cny, now they giv discount again. Must inform my mother 1st.hooray~

#6 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:14 AM

omg!they do promotion again, i thought the next promotion will run after cny, now they giv discount again. Must inform my mother 1st.hooray~

ya, now they give the 1st 150 member get this discount just purchase a rm300 flight ticket, if not need rm 500 to get thia discount. need faster loh, limited quota, hahaha

#7 mandyhehe

mandyhehe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:56 AM

YES AA now is having CNY promotion starts today you can get RM 88 with min purchase RM300 !! dont't forget to use promo code "BIGCNY88" dear :)

#8 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:09 AM

Use air asia apps can book flight and hotel, but i do like to collect their big point...

i always use my Big Point to redeem so that i can get cheaper flight ticket. as CNY is near AA now has promotion which you can get RM88 off when you spend RM300 but this promotion is limited so you better be hurry !

you need to be faster since the promotion limited to 150 people only to get RM88 off  :) and dont forget to use "BIGCNY88" 

#9 melvinfoong

melvinfoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:18 AM

dont't forget to use promo code "BIGCNY88" to get RM88 :) and please hurried up since the promotion is on 30th Jan till 1st Feb

#10 HussienShhh

HussienShhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

YES AA now is having CNY promotion starts today you can get RM 88 with min purchase RM300 !! dont't forget to use promo code "BIGCNY88" dear :)

But, remember those redemption only 150 people and one people only one code redeem. What u waiting for, act now!!!

#11 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:54 PM

But, remember those redemption only 150 people and one people only one code redeem. What u waiting for, act now!!!

one time only we can get the discount? if like that have to think wisely when i should use this discount voucher... but have to faster also, if not promotion will end, very dizzy now

#12 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

one time only we can get the discount? if like that have to think wisely when i should use this discount voucher... but have to faster also, if not promotion will end, very dizzy now

Dont be dizzy my dear, these promotion is valid for three days to consider, u can looking for these following website: deals.airasia.com . This is because i redeem those voucher following these website

#13 DirectMe

DirectMe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:43 PM

yes who does not like discount right? i already got them on www.airasiago.com the ticket is much way cheaper after rm88 off. thank you air asia

Dont be dizzy my dear, these promotion is valid for three days to consider, u can looking for these following website: deals.airasia.com . This is because i redeem those voucher following these website

and this promotion is limited to 150 person. so better hurry up ! or else yr ticket flight will be expensive

#14 lindley Tan

lindley Tan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

yes who does not like discount right? i already got them on www.airasiago.com the ticket is much way cheaper after rm88 off. thank you air asia

and this promotion is limited to 150 person. so better hurry up ! or else yr ticket flight will be expensive

Really?? seems like i remind my friend to redeem now.... just 150 person. My friend told me take time... Right now i have to rush him to redeem this RM 88.

#15 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:03 AM

yaya, have to plan faster, if not will miss the chance to get discount. Most important thing is persuade my friend go to same trip with me...

#16 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:13 AM

agree, you action so fast. Im going to book the ticket tonight... still feeling excited when thinking get so much discount when buying the flight ticket, it never happen before...haha

#17 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:50 PM

agree, you action so fast. Im going to book the ticket tonight... still feeling excited when thinking get so much discount when buying the flight ticket, it never happen before...haha

lucky you i want to buy but i am super busy for this year :( i really want to grab them 

#18 Ferari

Ferari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:27 PM

dont forget the promo code discount rm88 need minimum purchase also... rm300 if not mistaken... so dont simply book wrong then miss the code... haha

promo always limit and subject availability... that why you still have choice using big point to redeem... rm88 a lot... can said it is zero fare if you get it... 

#19 IknowYou

IknowYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:30 PM

dont forget the promo code discount rm88 need minimum purchase also... rm300 if not mistaken... so dont simply book wrong then miss the code... haha

promo always limit and subject availability... that why you still have choice using big point to redeem... rm88 a lot... can said it is zero fare if you get it... 

dont worry man... airasia always do promotion... if you miss this time then can wait for next one...

but airasia seldom during CNY do promotion... as i know hot season normally full booking and now got rm88 discount it is really worth if you plan to vacation during cny holiday

lucky you i want to buy but i am super busy for this year :( i really want to grab them 

Im wondering the promo code BIGCNY88 can redeem after CNY or anytime on the booking? or only available CNY that period only...

i planning my next trip... if not i going to check the big point redemption need how much for me to go philippine

#20 ExpertIKK

ExpertIKK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:05 AM

Hi, guys during this Chinese New Year, i am planning a vocation to Thailand, any one can recommended a good place??

#21 tavest

tavest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:13 AM

Hi, guys during this Chinese New Year, i am planning a vocation to Thailand, any one can recommended a good place??

Hey, if u want go for shopping, u can try Bangkok or Hattyai, if you are looking for just snap photo, i recommend you go Hua Hin because good place to photo.  

#22 AniNeo

AniNeo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

Hey, if u want go for shopping, u can try Bangkok or Hattyai, if you are looking for just snap photo, i recommend you go Hua Hin because good place to photo.  

But, have think using air transport to Thailand country?? i heard Air Asia got make promotion...

#23 HussienShhh

HussienShhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:03 PM

But, have think using air transport to Thailand country?? i heard Air Asia got make promotion...

yea... this message is definitely, but i dont know the code of Air Asia provide, and i heard from my friend, he had redeem before and just spend RM 300 and get RM 88 discount. 

#24 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:54 PM

Hey guys,  who love to travel, did u have any trip for during CNY and what kind of promotion and this forum is all is regarded Air Asia and what kind of promotion... pls provide the website please thx.

#25 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

Hey guys,  who love to travel, did u have any trip for during CNY and what kind of promotion and this forum is all is regarded Air Asia and what kind of promotion... pls provide the website please thx.

can go airasiago.com.my or deal.airasia get the discount when booking the ticket, today is the last day for the prmotion, fast fast go booking loh.

#26 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:08 PM

can go airasiago.com.my or deal.airasia get the discount when booking the ticket, today is the last day for the prmotion, fast fast go booking loh.

omg, i thought still got time... need faster tell my aunty. She is going thailand next month, if didnt get this discount is very unworthy

#27 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:52 AM

no!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users