AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Any promotion flight ticket in this month?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 chuge

chuge

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:57 AM

Hi guys, might i know currently got what promotion for flight ticket?

#2 milooaiss

milooaiss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

You can try to google it, because there are a lot of information at google. Try to type cheapest flight ticket, you would found.

#3 mensye

mensye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

Hi guys, might i know currently got what promotion for flight ticket?

Where are you decide to go? Normally promotion for flight ticket is only available at Asian area. If you want to go those Europe countries, u might follow the travel agency, because their package already included the flight ticket..

#4 Ferari

Ferari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:56 PM

Do you all realize that previously redeem point was 500 now even with 100 can redeem a flight? fantastic!

#5 HussienShhh

HussienShhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

Is that really use 100 BIG Points to exchange air ticket ?? such a great deal for me, but where i can collect those BIG Points?? 

#6 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:43 PM

Is that really use 100 BIG Points to exchange air ticket ?? such a great deal for me, but where i can collect those BIG Points?? 

Hey, here is place to earn BIG Points, u can earn from online platform such as 11 street, honest bee. Fashion can be from Valet & Uniqlo. Makeup from Hermo & Sephora. Shoes from Christy Ng. Discount coupons from Fave, Flowers from Bloom this & Happy Bunch. 

so, the further information u can search from these following link: 

https://www.compareh...big-points-fast

#7 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:07 PM

Do you all realize that previously redeem point was 500 now even with 100 can redeem a flight? fantastic!

Ya, the point to redeem the flight ticket is lesser. Now im wish i could gather point within 1 years and get a flight ticket for free, that too excited!!!

#8 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

Hey, here is place to earn BIG Points, u can earn from online platform such as 11 street, honest bee. Fashion can be from Valet & Uniqlo. Makeup from Hermo & Sephora. Shoes from Christy Ng. Discount coupons from Fave, Flowers from Bloom this & Happy Bunch. 

I saw there are too many way that i can get 1 point with rm1 spend... and accumulate spend per month will give extra point to me... that insane. im still in shock when i see this promotion programme.

#9 Rosk

Rosk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:53 AM

nice sharing  :)

u never check ur points before??

#10 chuge

chuge

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:30 AM

Where are you decide to go? Normally promotion for flight ticket is only available at Asian area. If you want to go those Europe countries, u might follow the travel agency, because their package already included the flight ticket..

I want to go Bangkok after CNY , i think the price would be cheaper if go after CNY

Nice~ i saw the article and I'm a credit card holder so i can convert those points to Big points...yeah

#11 mensye

mensye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:36 AM

I want to go Bangkok after CNY , i think the price would be cheaper if go after CNY

Nice~ i saw the article and I'm a credit card holder so i can convert those points to Big points...yeah

After CNY also expensive, i checked already but they said can use other methods to earn big points for redeem a flight ticket, you can try it.   

#12 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

After CNY also expensive, i checked already but they said can use other methods to earn big points for redeem a flight ticket, you can try it.   

Ya... not only buy the flight ticket can earn the point, purchase daily stuff also can get the point... like buy shirt at zalora, then get the point when you spend at the fashion store.

My leave apply for CNY alrdy, so no trip after CNY (T.T)... Nvm, Waiting my next trip to macau on MAY...

#13 tavest

tavest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

Ya i prepared to covert those point to Air ticket and i am excited to fly...

#14 AniNeo

AniNeo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

Hey Guys coming this CNY i am planning for Bangkok with my parent, is that 100 BIG Point can fly to bangkok and just only 100 Point??

#15 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:09 PM

Hey Guys coming this CNY i am planning for Bangkok with my parent, is that 100 BIG Point can fly to bangkok and just only 100 Point??

Erm, got to phuket alrdy need 7200 point, i think bangkok min also need 5000 point. However, if you spend you daily expense up to  RM600 within a month will get 7200 point, then you can go to bankok dy, but it just 1 way ticket.

#16 ExpertIKK

ExpertIKK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:20 PM

hi, may i ask about where can be redeem those BIG Point ya??

#17 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

U can try check at their website because i also not sure Bangkok can redeem with 100 points or not.

https://www.facebook...94257078015407/

But i confirmed that they are promoting 100 points for certain destination  

hi, may i ask about where can be redeem those BIG Point ya??

https://www.airasiabig.com/my/en 

Rmb to log in your member id and check whether enough to redeem the flight ticket, if not you still have chance to earn points by joining the latest big points event 

#18 catwang90

catwang90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:51 AM

U can try check at their website because i also not sure Bangkok can redeem with 100 points or not.

https://www.facebook...94257078015407/

But i confirmed that they are promoting 100 points for certain destination  

https://www.airasiabig.com/my/en 

Rmb to log in your member id and check whether enough to redeem the flight ticket, if not you still have chance to earn points by joining the latest big points event 

Can i ask if i got Maybank credit card, can i convert it to big points? if can then how to convert it?

#19 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:59 AM

Can i ask if i got Maybank credit card, can i convert it to big points? if can then how to convert it?

Yes, you can convert your Maybank CC points to big points. if you want to convert it, you should download and fill up the form which given by Air Asia. 

http://www.airasiabi...mption form.pdf

After that you need to send the form to Maybank card centres.

#20 Ferari

Ferari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

Ya, the point to redeem the flight ticket is lesser. Now im wish i could gather point within 1 years and get a flight ticket for free, that too excited!!!

I think you dont wait for one year before the promotion is gone, with 100 point to redeem a ticket is worth ever...

I already book one local flight just for short trip relax...

#21 IknowYou

IknowYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

Although AirAsia allow to convert point but personally think earn point is easier then covert point...

just do purchase at right place can earn point easily... 100 point no hard to collect what... 

I think you dont wait for one year before the promotion is gone, with 100 point to redeem a ticket is worth ever...

You all are lucky, last time i used to redeem with 500 point and above... now 100 point is really great promotion!!

Wondering the international destination they can give more promotion or not...  

#22 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

they reduce the point to redeem the flight ticket actually is very benefit to the customers! Can go a trip and earn reward or next trip, hell yeah!!!

#23 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:38 PM

I think most of the people will let go the bank benefit in order to get this benefit, This is very worth to have it~

#24 iceice11

iceice11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:43 AM

Everybody is talking about Air Asia promotion seem like everyone are rich person, for me got promotion i also have no money for travel.

#25 esther_chan90

esther_chan90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:49 AM

Everybody is talking about Air Asia promotion seem like everyone are rich person, for me got promotion i also have no money for travel.

Dude, don't be sad, this promotion is 100 points only not so expensive, actually u can earn points will 0 spend, did you believe? but at least you need to sign up as big member first then you can receive more benefits. 

Ya... not only buy the flight ticket can earn the point, purchase daily stuff also can get the point... like buy shirt at zalora, then get the point when you spend at the fashion store.

My leave apply for CNY alrdy, so no trip after CNY (T.T)... Nvm, Waiting my next trip to macau on MAY...

Did you redeem your 100 big points? if not you will missing the chance of this promotion since this promotion only valid until 20 Jan only.

#26 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

Dude, don't be sad, this promotion is 100 points only not so expensive, actually u can earn points will 0 spend, did you believe? but at least you need to sign up as big member first then you can receive more benefits. 

Did you redeem your 100 big points? if not you will missing the chance of this promotion since this promotion only valid until 20 Jan only.

Really? i didnt know about this, better take the 100 point first, then only plan where i should go.

#27 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:30 PM

:(  That only for the first time sign up can earn free point, next time still need to  spend money to get point. I thought you got some idea to get point continuously without spending, what a shame~

Really? i didnt know about this, better take the 100 point first, then only plan where i should go.

get the point before expire date, dont let yourself fall behind since everyone is grabbing the point for the flight ticket~

#28 IknowYou

IknowYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:34 AM

I think most of the people will let go the bank benefit in order to get this benefit, This is very worth to have it~

True, I will be the one of them, why not to spend and earn big point at the same time.

One day can redeem the flight just that easy... other bank just redeem free gift which not useful...

:(  That only for the first time sign up can earn free point, next time still need to  spend money to get point. I thought you got some idea to get point continuously without spending, what a shame~

get the point before expire date, dont let yourself fall behind since everyone is grabbing the point for the flight ticket~

The 100 big points to redeem the flight should have many destination right? Just wondering when this promotion will end. I am getting 100 points soon...

#29 Ferari

Ferari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:39 AM

they reduce the point to redeem the flight ticket actually is very benefit to the customers! Can go a trip and earn reward or next trip, hell yeah!!!

Great, if not mistaken last time was at least 500 points and above to redeem the flight, and depend and flying hour to increase the point...

now even 100 points can redeem what you all waiting for?

Somehow you will spending right? even you need to pump petrol, shopping all these can turn to big point...

so why not collect point to redeem the flight?

#30 IknowYou

IknowYou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

Great, if not mistaken last time was at least 500 points and above to redeem the flight, and depend and flying hour to increase the point...

now even 100 points can redeem what you all waiting for?

Somehow you will spending right? even you need to pump petrol, shopping all these can turn to big point...

so why not collect point to redeem the flight?

last time was using these way to collect point, now i apply airasia credit card can easily to earn big point... so this 100 points promotion i redeem 3 places already

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users