43 replies to this topic

#41 iceice11

iceice11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:36 PM

Thanks guys for all the information posted here. This is really helpful but I have some questions regarding the location of my house. My house is actually located quite far from town area. And last time I checked, it is hard for me to find caretaker that is willing to travel to my place. 

#42 anne112

anne112

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:38 PM

What if I have to cancel the service I booked? Can I? Sometimes I made my bookings too soon and forget that I am actually able to take care my parents on my own. 

Yes, customers have the right to cancel their booking within limited time. All these information are listed on their website. But, the booking charge are non-refundable.

#43 anna_tan89

anna_tan89

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:42 PM

Thanks guys for all the information posted here. This is really helpful but I have some questions regarding the location of my house. My house is actually located quite far from town area. And last time I checked, it is hard for me to find caretaker that is willing to travel to my place. 

Last time I checked the profile of the caretaker, they actually listed whether they willing to travel to the patient's destination there. Some of them are not willing to but some of them are okay with it. Guess you can have a look there. 

#44 iceice11

iceice11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:46 PM

Last time I checked the profile of the caretaker, they actually listed whether they willing to travel to the patient's destination there. Some of them are not willing to but some of them are okay with it. Guess you can have a look there. 

Great info actually. Would have take a look on it and give it a try. Finally a good platform that is helpful for what I and my brother needed since we are always busy with our works.  :yahoo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users