Her. Her. Her Girl's Generation"
Ta Ta Ta Dik Siu Nui Se Doi
Costume Fitting Date:
November 7, 2018
Liu Chun Sek
Lee Kwok Lun
Wai Ka Lam
Lee Yee Man
- 20 episodes long.
- The theme is mid-life crises. The script talks about a group of middle-aged people who face many crises in their lives, as well as the labels that society gives them, and how they regain their confidence and continue to pursue their dreams in this type of environment.
- Kristal Tin will play a 40-year-old woman who has failed in her marriage and her career. From an all-time low, she later learns to rely on herself and get back on her feet, as she boxes and pursues her dream. She is mother who is worried about her daughter's education. She and Raymond Cho are a married couple that has been married for 20 years. She and Johnson Lee are initially a bickering pair.
- Raymond has a little man personality.
- Johnson will play a big star in the music industry.
- Lee Kwok Lun will play Kristal's father. Forty years ago, he was a mixed martial arts champion.
- Wai Ka Hung and Lee Yee Man are a married couple in which one is willing to hit while the other is willing to suffer.
- Iris Lam will play the daughter of Kristal and Raymond.
- Auston Lam will play the younger version of Johnson's character. He is a singer who was tremendously popular for a while, but he is arrogant and treats his fans poorly.
- Stitch Yu will play a university student.
- Serene Lim will play a university student. She is Stitch's classmate.
- Kimmi Tsui will play Kristal's good friend.
- Kinlas Chan will play a university student.
- Joey Mak will play Kristal's good friend.
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com