22 replies to this topic

#1 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:32 AM

Have you ever being cheated buying counterfeit products? How much you waste? How do you handle the truth? 

#2 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:43 PM

No, but i got experience buying a fake product in lazada~ very sad, the moment i get the package still very excited, but when i open it then i know i being cheated. 

#3 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:47 PM

Have you ever being cheated buying counterfeit products? How much you waste? How do you handle the truth? 

counterfeit? very high risk one o... Im not the expert to detect the things is fake or real, unable to involve with those kind of trade~

#4 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:47 PM

counterfeit? very high risk one o... Im not the expert to detect the things is fake or real, unable to involve with those kind of trade~

Better dun involve, those are black heart seller who sell the fake product. How many people are become victim in these case, some being cheat thousand and above, feel sad for them,

#5 pronext882

pronext882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:50 PM

No, but i got experience buying a fake product in lazada~ very sad, the moment i get the package still very excited, but when i open it then i know i being cheated. 

First thing to mention... engine oil, there are many people get fake engine oils because online sell very cheap price, so all fall to the trap!

#6 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:52 PM

First thing to mention... engine oil, there are many people get fake engine oils because online sell very cheap price, so all fall to the trap!

not only online, supermarket like giant and tesco also same, not encourage to buy engine oil at there~

#7 Jonas Kim

Jonas Kim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:49 AM

I do bcoz i buy engine oil through online seller which i never buy it through online that i got tempted of cheaper price. Even though im not waste big amount of money but car engine definately becomes bad in to the extend end up in workshop.

#8 MeatelicPR

MeatelicPR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:55 AM

I do bcoz i buy engine oil through online seller which i never buy it through online that i got tempted of cheaper price. Even though im not waste big amount of money but car engine definately becomes bad in to the extend end up in workshop.

You shouldnt buy it from online seller as it can turns out the fake ones. Can you shared the link as people included myself can be extra careful in buying thing from online platform particularly engine oils.

#9 Jonas Kim

Jonas Kim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:00 AM

You shouldnt buy it from online seller as it can turns out the fake ones. Can you shared the link as people included myself can be extra careful in buying thing from online platform particularly engine oils.

Thats like a life lesson learnt for me but online seller shouldnt take adantage from us as we tends to be frugal when buying certain stuff. I bought one from this link, https://www.lazada.c....319ad5acrcXRr1  Anyway, better don't take risk at all.

#10 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:28 PM

Better dun involve, those are black heart seller who sell the fake product. How many people are become victim in these case, some being cheat thousand and above, feel sad for them,

yes ah? how to detect? coz nowadays the social media and TV always come out the news that people get cheated. Im also worry one day will become a victim

Thats like a life lesson learnt for me but online seller shouldnt take adantage from us as we tends to be frugal when buying certain stuff. I bought one from this link, https://www.lazada.c....319ad5acrcXRr1  Anyway, better don't take risk at all.

Whao, those seem very nice mah, but is fake one, what a waste!

#11 pronext882

pronext882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:31 PM

yes ah? how to detect? coz nowadays the social media and TV always come out the news that people get cheated. Im also worry one day will become a victim

Normally the offer is unusual like price too cheap or discount too high, those product will got problem one, and the seller is very talkative. When you meet these situation, better turn your back and run away

#12 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:19 PM

not only online, supermarket like giant and tesco also same, not encourage to buy engine oil at there~

Correct, all engine oil should buy at petrol station. For me i would like to trust them even they sell at expensive price~

But are you sure this link is sell the fake engine oils, if not will cause they boycott by the customer.... Better check 1st before you accuse someone

#13 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:46 AM

Hmm... i never do something like this, normally i just send back my service center to do the service, all was done with good condition. The price also reasonable, after see all these fake engine oil incident, i kind of feel my decision is the right choice.

Normally the offer is unusual like price too cheap or discount too high, those product will got problem one, and the seller is very talkative. When you meet these situation, better turn your back and run away

Correct, please be a smart customer, dont just get lure by the cheap price

#14 pronext882

pronext882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:50 AM

Correct, please be a smart customer, dont just get lure by the cheap price

People search for cheap product because they want to save money, bad seller sell fake product because they want to get money. All things happen because of money, money is devil :frown

#15 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:57 AM

i wish i could use my skill to against them, but i dont have one... hahaha

#16 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:29 AM

i wish i could use my skill to against them, but i dont have one... hahaha

Easy. Just buy engine oil from authorized seller la. When you buy fake one from online you actually supporting in their business. So more people will become victim. Like me i just buy from shell station since im using helix. I love my car 

#17 asokan

asokan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:34 AM

Easy. Just buy engine oil from authorized seller la. When you buy fake one from online you actually supporting in their business. So more people will become victim. Like me i just buy from shell station since im using helix. I love my car 

very agree with you. im also use helix and once i bought at supermarket the packaging got leaking weh. since then i always buy from shell itself. safer like that with better quality

#18 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:36 AM

but its more expensive.. haiz

#19 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:39 AM

but its more expensive.. haiz

Which more expensive? Getting original engine oil or fixing your car engine? Better go get original engine oil right?? Use helix ultra your engine will tahan more and runs smooth without any noise. If use fake engine your engine will be more noisy and damage easily..

#20 aj099

aj099

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:45 AM

Which more expensive? Getting original engine oil or fixing your car engine? Better go get original engine oil right?? Use helix ultra your engine will tahan more and runs smooth without any noise. If use fake engine your engine will be more noisy and damage easily..

yep. helix ultra helps clean the engine and protect the engine because shell use that pureplus technology. ive been using my car for more than 20 years and use helix on it. never overhaul

#21 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:05 PM

But I don't dare buy from eitheir tesco or online since we cant even diffrentiate between the fake and original engine oil. Just buy it from petrol station and workshop only to avoid the fake ones. 

#22 asokan

asokan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

But I don't dare buy from eitheir tesco or online since we cant even diffrentiate between the fake and original engine oil. Just buy it from petrol station and workshop only to avoid the fake ones. 

if I get it from the authorized workshop, it's  also important that you better check whether the workshop is selling genuine engine oil bcoz some workshop tend to sell fake engine oil to gain more profit.

#23 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:30 PM

if I get it from the authorized workshop, it's  also important that you better check whether the workshop is selling genuine engine oil bcoz some workshop tend to sell fake engine oil to gain more profit.

True tho. Some workshop just think to get extra profit by selling fake engine oil and claim that was original oil. Eh now Castrol also got the loyalty program. So Castrol vs Shell, which is better?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users