22 replies to this topic

#1 Julia perez

Julia perez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:43 AM

My neighbor just lost her husband 6 month ago in a car accident and she have a 4 month and a 2 years old. Previously not working taking care of her family but now she just started to work. My family been helping her taking care her kids but its kinda hard to do so because my mom not really in a good health so i have to focus on her as well my study.

I really pity of my neighbor and really wanted to help her as well buy i just couldn't afford so because there are so much burden on my shoulder. Recently i feel like quit study to take care of my mom and help my neighbor. What should i do??

#2 zickydie

zickydie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:52 AM

Don't quit your study. 
maybe you can suggest her  to send her babies to daycare? Or can hire a babysitter?
try to find the one that she afford to pay. or if she can't afford maybe you can help her to find jobs that can work from home. 

#3 Julia perez

Julia perez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

Don't quit your study. 
maybe you can suggest her  to send her babies to daycare? Or can hire a babysitter?
try to find the one that she afford to pay. or if she can't afford maybe you can help her to find jobs that can work from home. 

The thing is, she did mentioned that before that she looked for nearby daycare for her kids but couldnt find any that can take care of her kids until night since she always got home from work late. Thats when my mom offered to help her out but now she not really capable doing so.

#4 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

My neighbor just lost her husband 6 month ago in a car accident and she have a 4 month and a 2 years old. Previously not working taking care of her family but now she just started to work. My family been helping her taking care her kids but its kinda hard to do so because my mom not really in a good health so i have to focus on her as well my study.

I really pity of my neighbor and really wanted to help her as well buy i just couldn't afford so because there are so much burden on my shoulder. Recently i feel like quit study to take care of my mom and help my neighbor. What should i do??

Hey bro, try not to quit your study even if it's your last choice. Your mom wouldn't want you to do so. Knowledge is important to ensure your future. Maybe try asking around for help?  Have you tried that?

The thing is, she did mentioned that before that she looked for nearby daycare for her kids but couldnt find any that can take care of her kids until night since she always got home from work late. Thats when my mom offered to help her out but now she not really capable doing so.

If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with your mom bro? is she sick or?

#5 fareez

fareez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:17 AM

hire a nanny lah. At least if she always got home late, she no need to worry as got a nanny to take care of her kids at her own home.

#6 Julia perez

Julia perez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 11:07 AM

hire a nanny lah. At least if she always got home late, she no need to worry as got a nanny to take care of her kids at her own home.

Got nanny can take care of kid until late? Usually daycare also from 9am to 6pm. Nanny also only from morning to noon. Thats the problem since my neighbor usually back home late. 

#7 dyaa

dyaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:17 AM

Got nanny can take care of kid until late? Usually daycare also from 9am to 6pm. Nanny also only from morning to noon. Thats the problem since my neighbor usually back home late. 

try check this https://www.caregive...m/?locale=en-MY

my opismate hire and pay sitter from here by the hour

#8 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:17 AM

Care to share his experience using CaregiverAsia's service? And how much did he pay?

#9 Julia perez

Julia perez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:50 AM

This site can provide service for baby sitter? What do you mean by hour? They work up to your time is it?

Hey bro, try not to quit your study even if it's your last choice. Your mom wouldn't want you to do so. Knowledge is important to ensure your future. Maybe try asking around for help?  Have you tried that?

If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with your mom bro? is she sick or?

Ive been think and it is my second year of study quite waste if i quit now but i just dont know what to do. Im shorthanded between study and taking care of my mom and my neighbor kids.

My mom just normal old age illness so she not really capable to do much work now

#10 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:56 AM

Ive been think and it is my second year of study quite waste if i quit now but i just dont know what to do. Im shorthanded between study and taking care of my mom and my neighbor kids.

My mom just normal old age illness so she not really capable to do much work now

The best option for you (i think) is to find a part time job so while you're studying, you can hire someone to look after your mom when you're away at university. Looking at what @dyaa said, that seems like a viable option for you. But you hve to try find aside job first

#11 dyaa

dyaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 04:06 AM

Care to share his experience using CaregiverAsia's service? And how much did he pay?

she never complains about that sitter and only said everything is good.

about the payment is different because prices vary based on the sitter’s experience and of course ur personal finances.

but if check the website their services is affordable.

#12 veronchung

veronchung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 04:17 AM

she never complains about that sitter and only said everything is good.

about the payment is different because prices vary based on the sitter’s experience and of course ur personal finances.

but if check the website their services is affordable.

I see, yeah i saw that the price is quite affordable and it varies between caregivers. Which I think is really convenient because the financial capability of each person is different from one another. So clients can just choose which one suits them the most

#13 dyaa

dyaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 04:23 AM

The best option for you (i think) is to find a part time job so while you're studying, you can hire someone to look after your mom when you're away at university. Looking at what @dyaa said, that seems like a viable option for you. But you hve to try find aside job first

ya,  they also have care companions services. maybe it can help you and make ur life more manageble espcially for ur mom.

#14 Julia perez

Julia perez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 09:25 AM

Ive check the caregiverasia site already seems convenient for the situation at the time since their service quite flexible. Considering to find babysitter to take care of my neighbor kids from this site.

#15 lindley Tan

lindley Tan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

quitting your study seems like a quick solution because you can immediately work full time but think in the long run, you cant get a really high pay without a diploma or degree. so if you really want to help your family and others just be patient and help as much as you can. Don't go out of your way that can jeopardize your future. Maybe you can help her babysit her children in the night while waiting for her to get back?

#16 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:43 PM

Definitely not quit your studies. If you are burdened with studies, taking care of your mom and neighbour, maybe you can ask for help. Theres a lot of charity that helps for cases like this. Once you are well off and want to provide better for them than you can hire private caretakers then

#17 jessica99

jessica99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

quitting your study seems like a quick solution because you can immediately work full time but think in the long run, you cant get a really high pay without a diploma or degree. so if you really want to help your family and others just be patient and help as much as you can. Don't go out of your way that can jeopardize your future. Maybe you can help her babysit her children in the night while waiting for her to get back?

Exactly. It might help a little now but later in life only gets harder. There are many other things you can do to help. Babysitting for her is one, you can also maybe help her find a job that can be done from home or something

If you look at the website the prices seem to vary. You can try to find one that suits your finances. But seems like services like this is good because its flexible with the time you want the nanny to come instead of daycares that only take kids at a certain time of the day

#18 HussienShhh

HussienShhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:35 AM

He also has other concerns guys. His mom is sick too so he can't be babysitting his neighbour's children all day. You could find a nurse to help you take care of your mother

#19 KayleeLOL

KayleeLOL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:31 AM

Basically everyone here doesn't want you to quit your studies. Find an alternative to that. Balancing between taking care of your mother, neighbor and studies can be tough but kudos to you for taking such responsibility in the first place. I know its easier said than done but find a parttime job or something and that can help you ease your burden a little bit

#20 lindley Tan

lindley Tan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:44 AM

Ive check the caregiverasia site already seems convenient for the situation at the time since their service quite flexible. Considering to find babysitter to take care of my neighbor kids from this site.

Looking at the website it doesn't look too bad. The layout seems professional so maybe its worth giving it a try. Idk much but since you live close to each other you can observe how good the babysitter is

#21 jessica99

jessica99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:45 AM

Looking at the website it doesn't look too bad. The layout seems professional so maybe its worth giving it a try. Idk much but since you live close to each other you can observe how good the babysitter is

But you need to make sure the nannies are qualified to take care of people. You don't want some random stranger taking care of your family or your house do you?

#22 lindley Tan

lindley Tan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:35 PM

But you need to make sure the nannies are qualified to take care of people. You don't want some random stranger taking care of your family or your house do you?

Exactly. If you try going to the website you can see the qualifications for each hiree. You can also see the reviews and recommendations from other people so its pretty trustworthy i'd say

#23 HussienShhh

HussienShhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

Website looks good. Layout, the way they organize the workers and the services they offer looks very promising. TS you can give it a try. Good luck! :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users