16 replies to this topic

#1 Juma

Juma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

Im considering to buy a Myvi, but the price between 1.3 and 1.5 is huge different, should i choose 1.3 to save cost or choose 1.5 to have a better drive mode?

#2 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:24 PM

1.3 also can drive like normal, if you budget is not afford to pay the 1.5 Myvi. you can choose the 1.3 as you will not burden so much~

#3 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:27 PM

Im considering to buy a Myvi, but the price between 1.3 and 1.5 is huge different, should i choose 1.3 to save cost or choose 1.5 to have a better drive mode?

i will suggest the 1.5 Myvi. the engine is completely different... can drive with a very comfort condition, you will not face many engine problem and durability is better

#4 Juma

Juma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:53 PM

i will suggest the 1.5 Myvi. the engine is completely different... can drive with a very comfort condition, you will not face many engine problem and durability is better

If engine is good quality, so the engine oil must sell with very high price... Coz want to take care the engine must use quality engine oil.

#5 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

If engine is good quality, so the engine oil must sell with very high price... Coz want to take care the engine must use quality engine oil.

can buy cheap de if you dare to put it in your engine. Ltr you will regret if you really use the cheap engine oil~

1.5 engine also will come out some unexpected, depend how rude the user drive the vehicle... Some people also buy the engine oil from internet due to price is lower than normal price, then only frustrated because they get the fake engine oil.

Edited by Lisa_lov3, 09 October 2018 - 02:00 PM.

#6 Jonas Kim

Jonas Kim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:42 PM

can buy cheap de if you dare to put it in your engine. Ltr you will regret if you really use the cheap engine oil~

1.5 engine also will come out some unexpected, depend how rude the user drive the vehicle... Some people also buy the engine oil from internet due to price is lower than normal price, then only frustrated because they get the fake engine oil.

So many fake engine oil in the market now! So where do you suggest to get engine oil now? If get from workshop, the price is so expensive compared to online seller.

#7 MeatelicPR

MeatelicPR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:46 PM

So many fake engine oil in the market now! So where do you suggest to get engine oil now? If get from workshop, the price is so expensive compared to online seller.

But I don't dare buy from tesco/giant, at least I know the engine oil is genuine if I get it from the authorized workshop. Is also important that you better check whether the workshop is selling genuine engine oil. 

#8 Jonas Kim

Jonas Kim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:51 PM

But I don't dare buy from tesco/giant, at least I know the engine oil is genuine if I get it from the authorized workshop. Is also important that you better check whether the workshop is selling genuine engine oil. 

I always buy engine oil from tesco and giant at such a cheap price, somemore made in Germany. Cheaper cost when it's comes to engine oil definately tempt people to buy it without further thinking.

#9 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:46 PM

I always buy engine oil from tesco and giant at such a cheap price, somemore made in Germany. Cheaper cost when it's comes to engine oil definately tempt people to buy it without further thinking.

you not scare to get a fake engine oil? it will bring huge effect to you engine, slowly the engine will damage by the fake engine oil~

Yes, there are a lot of trap out there...  even some workshop sell engine oil also will change to the cheap and low quality one during they help you service the vehicle.

#10 Juma

Juma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:48 PM

you not scare to get a fake engine oil? it will bring huge effect to you engine, slowly the engine will damage by the fake engine oil~

Yes, there are a lot of trap out there...  even some workshop sell engine oil also will change to the cheap and low quality one during they help you service the vehicle.

whao, i have to be more careful after buy a new car. 

#11 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:18 PM

buy at official store, although it is expensive, but is more safe~

If insist want to buy with cheap price, the chance to get fake engine oil is higher,,,

better dont walk away when the worker chance the engine oil, you dont when the bad thing will happen to you. I think should observe the worker when they do the service to  make sure everything is secure.

#12 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

better dont walk away when the worker chance the engine oil, you dont when the bad thing will happen to you. I think should observe the worker when they do the service to  make sure everything is secure.

like my brother always lazy to stay beside the worker, normally he will go drink some tea then go back the workshop.

Since he havent face any problem, so he still wont believe the worker may do something bad.

#13 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:09 AM

buy at official store, although it is expensive, but is more safe~

If insist want to buy with cheap price, the chance to get fake engine oil is higher,,,

this is so true. my car currently using helix ultra and i never buy it from anywhere else beside shell station. rather pay few bucks more expensive then spend thousands to fix my car from using fake oil 

#14 Juma

Juma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:41 PM

this is so true. my car currently using helix ultra and i never buy it from anywhere else beside shell station. rather pay few bucks more expensive then spend thousands to fix my car from using fake oil 

Is that the petrol station is the only safe place to buy the engine oil?

#15 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:58 PM

Correct, if everyone can think like that, this can reduce the victim of fake engine oil.

Is that the petrol station is the only safe place to buy the engine oil?

Yes, sometimes the workshop also will sell the original engine oil. Normally the big service center also very good one, but if you want confirm there are zero chance to get cheat, then buy at petrol station.

#16 pinda.panda

pinda.panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:35 AM

Correct, if everyone can think like that, this can reduce the victim of fake engine oil.

yep. everybody surely love they car right? so dont afraid to spend a bit more on the original engine oil for something that you love. in fact you the best engine oil to make sure your car in best performance. as for me im using shell helix ultra because it reduce the heat so the engine wont go overheat.

#17 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:47 AM

3.5 got power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users