30 replies to this topic

#1 FeliciaJ

FeliciaJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

My grandmother had been facing constant gastric ever since a month ago, she cant have any solid food and currently the only food she can eat is white porridge with soy sauce. I'm quite worried about her conditions and if it doesn't resolve and get worse we might actually need to admit her to the hospital, seeking for some advises from fellow forumers.  

#2 LeonIsHere

LeonIsHere

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:06 AM

Thats very unfortunate for you and your grandmother, had you ever try relieving her gastric with the use of gaviscon? If Im not mistaken it should work well and safe even for elderly people, maybe you could give it a try?

#3 FeliciaJ

FeliciaJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:09 AM

Thats very unfortunate for you and your grandmother, had you ever try relieving her gastric with the use of gaviscon? If Im not mistaken it should work well and safe even for elderly people, maybe you could give it a try?

Hmm I had not tried that before but is it really safe for old people? Because I really try to avoid giving her any medicine and prefer home remedies as I am afraid that it might worsen her condition, as you know also there could be some side effects or causes allergic reactions to it.

#4 LeonIsHere

LeonIsHere

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:14 AM

Hmm I had not tried that before but is it really safe for old people? Because I really try to avoid giving her any medicine and prefer home remedies as I am afraid that it might worsen her condition, as you know also there could be some side effects or causes allergic reactions to it.

From what I know the only side effects are constipation or constant burping and gases, not going to affect her health a lot. As for allergic reactions it is very rare for a person to be found to be allergic to gaviscon so it should be fine.

#5 menon

menon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:48 AM

There's a kind of water purifier that can filter alkaline water, maybe you can try to use it as drinking alkaline water may help in neutralizing the excess acid in the stomach so that your grandmother would not suffer so much from gastric already.

#6 pipiyelena

pipiyelena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:32 AM

My grandmother had been facing constant gastric ever since a month ago, she cant have any solid food and currently the only food she can eat is white porridge with soy sauce. I'm quite worried about her conditions and if it doesn't resolve and get worse we might actually need to admit her to the hospital, seeking for some advises from fellow forumers.

I heard, people who are having a gastric cannot eat something acidic and salty... Make sure they eat on time to reduce gastric...

There's a kind of water purifier that can filter alkaline water, maybe you can try to use it as drinking alkaline water may help in neutralizing the excess acid in the stomach so that your grandmother would not suffer so much from gastric already.

I saw a lot of brand that offer alkaline water... But some say, the machine is not 100% real alkaline water because the ph is low... Like cuckoo! They claim their alkaline water is good but customer found that they are telling lied...

#7 yasarah

yasarah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:40 AM

I think nothing can do with gaviscon if her grandmother facing a gastric because gaviscon is only for those who are facing heartburn..

i know because i have been using gaviscon for my gastric but no respon at all.. 

so, maybe u can ask ur grandmother to eat clean and take an alkaline food such as broccoli, onion, garlic, green bean, capsicum, etc 

as long as its green heheheheeh avoid acidic food.. 

I saw a lot of brand that offer alkaline water... But some say, the machine is not 100% real alkaline water because the ph is low... Like cuckoo! They claim their alkaline water is good but customer found that they are telling lied...

hmmm i heard it too but i dont know what's all about hahahaha.. I never drink any alkaline water because i just took a natural alkaline food..

but yeah try to search another brand and if someone know what brand is trusted, then tell me! heheehe..

#8 tumbledryer

tumbledryer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:28 AM

yes that's true because i read an articles about it and before this i also have a gastric until i cannot eat a solid food like ur grandmother

and it will makes my stomach hurt so much.. then i drink alkaline water and eat green... so far 2 years and still counting i never facing any gastric anymore

as long as i eat on time.. 

hmmm i heard it too but i dont know what's all about hahahaha.. I never drink any alkaline water because i just took a natural alkaline food..

but yeah try to search another brand and if someone know what brand is trusted, then tell me! heheehe..

if u getting bored to eat natural food, u can try to drink alkaline water and see how convenience it is and can cut ur food budget hahahahaha

yeah true! try drink alkaline water first take 1-2L per day and see how it reflects to ur grandmom body..

if u dont which brand, there's a lot but try to survey coway brand ... 

#9 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

Do you know alkaline water can reduce the pain from gastric? The mineral inside the water can neutralize the PH level in the stomach. Can buy the water purifier which can produce alkaline water, i think Cuckoo got this function.

#10 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

can i know why the alkaline can help people reduce suffer from gastric? i think not only the PH level, must got something inside the water that will help neutralize the acid.

Do you know alkaline water can reduce the pain from gastric? The mineral inside the water can neutralize the PH level in the stomach. Can buy the water purifier which can produce alkaline water, i think Cuckoo got this function.

I think not only cuckoo product can produce the alkaline water, if got other brand also can produce alkaline water, better not choose cuckoo... Once i try the bad service from them i scare to use it again.

#11 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:56 PM

can i know why the alkaline can help people reduce suffer from gastric? i think not only the PH level, must got something inside the water that will help neutralize the acid.
I think not only cuckoo product can produce the alkaline water, if got other brand also can produce alkaline water, better not choose cuckoo... Once i try the bad service from them i scare to use it again.

Hmm? Does cuckoo so bad ? As I know the cuckoo got produce alkaline the I suggest only, but u say face the bad service issue, is it the problem of the person.

#12 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:02 PM

Hmm? Does cuckoo so bad ? As I know the cuckoo got produce alkaline the I suggest only, but u say face the bad service issue, is it the problem of the person.

My water purifier start having problem after 2 month buy from cuckoo. Then call the people to service but they cant fix it. After I return the product still need to pay the money. So, im not suggest buy cuckoo.

#13 welee

welee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:24 AM

Awww..  so now she eat  white porridge with soy sauce everyday?? maybe you can try out some soft food for her to chew.. can search this kind of recipe.

I will suggest him to bring his grandma for further treatment and take specific medication. You know, the olderly  can't cincai take the normal drugs/medicine like panadolll , gavinscon +++

#14 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

my elder bro also facing the same problem, he gt gastric since secondary school

then my aunt recommend him drinks alkaline water, he become much more better(but sometimes he gt gastric again if didn't eat constantly)

my bro use cuckoo one, he said really not bad

I never use other brand and touchwood I don't have gastric problem

so cannot compare how good the water they purify

#15 welee

welee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Errr, there is no connection between water we drink and gastric right. Water cant cause gastric so we cannot judge the water quality based on  gastric.

#16 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:26 PM

my elder bro also facing the same problem, he gt gastric since secondary school
then my aunt recommend him drinks alkaline water, he become much more better(but sometimes he gt gastric again if didn't eat constantly)

You say you think cockoo is good coz you havent try other brand... and may b you are so lucky didnt face the bad incident, but I can say the service quality is different, I know it when I change it to coway brand.

Errr, there is no connection between water we drink and gastric right. Water cant cause gastric so we cannot judge the water quality based on  gastric.

I think so, because the food is the main reason to cause gastric, eat the unsuitable food or long time didnt eat the food also will let the gastric happen to you... then only the water help to reduce the suffer.

#17 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:43 PM

That base on user experience, some say good some say bad...but I heard some people complain because of the service is less frequent and the fine on the user who want end the contract.

You say you think cockoo is good coz you havent try other brand... and may b you are so lucky didnt face the bad incident, but I can say the service quality is different, I know it when I change it to coway brand.

Agree with it, only the user who try both can compare the different...and give the most trustworthy opinion. For me I also think many brand is better than cuckoo.

#18 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:05 PM

Whao, really? That nice to see your bro got good image on cuckoo coz there are many complain on it.

I think so, because the food is the main reason to cause gastric, eat the unsuitable food or long time didnt eat the food also will let the gastric happen to you... then only the water help to reduce the suffer.

I read some health article, they mention drink warm water during gastric is happening, coz cold water will make the gastric become more serious. So have to take care the water temperature to make sure the stomach wont hurt anymore.

That base on user experience, some say good some say bad...but I heard some people complain because of the service is less frequent and the fine on the user who want end the contract.

You mean the 100 percent fine on user when they want to stop payimg the installment? That the company policy, but people complain not for the policy, is for the money~XD

#19 welee

welee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 02:02 AM

YES ,it's true.  I ady heard from many onilne friends and forumers. They are unhappy because of the poor service provided by cuckoo. How come a famous brand can provide service to customers?

#20 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:32 AM

I think u should send her to hospital ASAP! Because gastric will become serious if u not take the proper treatment.

#21 welee

welee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:37 AM

I think u should send her to hospital ASAP! Because gastric will become serious if u not take the proper treatment.

omg is it that serious ah? I tot that the worst condition is pain till cant move onlyy but you sounds like something really bad gonna happen?

Agree with it, only the user who try both can compare the different...and give the most trustworthy opinion. For me I also think many brand is better than cuckoo.

In my opinion, i feel that somehow we gonna try ourself then we knoee the real situation. But still, we can take some advices and suggestions from others la .

#22 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

omg is it that serious ah? I tot that the worskt condition is pain till cant move onlyy but you sounds like something really bad gonna happen?

Wah... wait until bad condition only go clinic is too late alrdy, all sick must be handle asap to prevent it become serious.

#23 kzmt11

kzmt11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:31 AM

You mean the 100 percent fine on user when they want to stop payimg the installment? That the company policy, but people complain not for the policy, is for the money~XD

Ya correcr, coz other company just fine the customer 50 percent of the balance,mean other got discount, but cuckoo dont have.

In my opinion, i feel that somehow we gonna try ourself then we knoee the real situation. But still, we can take some advices and suggestions from others la .

I feel people complain for nothing after the money is paid, if early can see there are many bad comment on the brand or product, its better not to choose that, high risk.

#24 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:51 AM

I read some health article, they mention drink warm water during gastric is happening, coz cold water will make the gastric become more serious. So have to take care the water temperature to make sure the stomach wont hurt anymore.

Yes, my friend also advise like that, he is the person who always gastric due to stomach problem. He will find the warm water to drink and put the bottle at stomach to keep them warm, look like girl period, hahaha

I feel people complain for nothing after the money is paid, if early can see there are many bad comment on the brand or product, its better not to choose that, high risk.

Sometime we cant stop curiosity of other people, they still insist to buy it after many people try to advise them not to do that. So, they cant blame anyone except themself.

#25 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

Ya correcr, coz other company just fine the customer 50 percent of the balance,mean other got discount, but cuckoo dont have.

Oh... if like that will become a disadvantage to compete with other. They should change to strengen themself in the industry. If not people will tend to buy the cheap and high benefit product.

#26 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Oh... if like that will become a disadvantage to compete with other. They should change to strengen themself in the industry. If not people will tend to buy the cheap and high benefit product.

in this market, price equal to value. if we want to get some quality product we must willing to pay. Dont just always think that cheap and good product will exist in this world. Especially those electric appliance.

Edited by Hitman99, 28 July 2018 - 02:49 PM.

#27 eevonyu

eevonyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

seem like you have faced the poor quality that provided by this brand

maybe this brand doesn't suit you but suit my bro haha so he didn't feel any wrong with this.

#28 chai.ken

chai.ken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:15 AM

omg is it that serious ah? I tot that the worst condition is pain till cant move onlyy but you sounds like something really bad gonna happen?

Because gastric will cause ulser in our stomach, this is told by my cousin, she is a doctor.  So I really care about my daily meal especially the time to eat...

#29 welee

welee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:24 PM

Because gastric will cause ulser in our stomach, this is told by my cousin, she is a doctor.  So I really care about my daily meal especially the time to eat...

Oh i seee... Thank you ! for informing me. Looks like i underestimate the power of gastric ady. Didn;t expect it can cause so many serious problems.

#30 didinini

didinini

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:52 PM

Lol if those who had tried cuckoo for themselves and still said that it is good, I am really lost of words for them, or maybe they had only used it for a week or two,haven't gotten to see its real face haha. If you ask me to buy cuckoo I would rather save the extra money and just go for a cheaper brand, same quality also, what for buy the more expensive one.

Not only the frequency is lesser compared to the service period for other brands such as coway, they are very unpunctual at carrying out their job. Yeah sure it said that they would come and service every four mouths but in reality that maybe not the case, always give excuses like not enough workers or technicians, and need to ask us to wait for a week.

in this market, price equal to value. if we want to get some quality product we must willing to pay. Dont just always think that cheap and good product will exist in this world. Especially those electric appliance.

If high price the quality of items that I get is also equivalent to the price paid, I still can accept lah, but if expensive item but still normal functions only, then it can be considered as scamming the customers already, but I can assured that coway is not such brand, totally trusted in terms of quality of item and service.

#31 FeliciaJ

FeliciaJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

Oh i seee... Thank you ! for informing me. Looks like i underestimate the power of gastric ady. Didn;t expect it can cause so many serious problems.

Yup, for those people who had experienced serious gastric before you never gonna forget how painful it felt, you just gonna hold your stomach and cant even stand, and the pain wont get any better unless you take some kind of medication to relieve it.

Looks like a lot people had been recommending me to let my grandmother to drink alkaline water to relieve her gastric pain, I will try to do some survey on the water purifiers from coway as recommended, thank you very much for all your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users