AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

My daughter got a boyfriend from social dating tours.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 concernfather

concernfather

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:33 AM

For weeks, I have noticed that my daughter is spending a lot of time in her room. She seldom goes out. I thought she was just busy with her school papers but I found out she was busy communicating with this boy she met from social dating tours. I told her not to trust men she only meets at dating tours. I am a man myself, so I know how men play. However, she got mad when I told her to stop seeing the boy. She’s very hard-headed. What should I do? Should I just let her?

#2 Oceana

Oceana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:52 AM

Hi,

I am not sure if you still need advise, since it is a while ago.
If you disapprove, she will ignore or get upset. If you think she still see the guy, maybe the best thing you can do is to tell her why you say certain things, advise on how to protect herself and what to do when things go wrong.
If she is not an adult yet, chances are big that she can’t oversee the consequences on the long term yet.
In her opinion I think it will sound like naging, but it is still important to warn her.

There is a book about how the puber Brain works. The book is helpfull for parents with children from age 10 and up.
In addition to the post above, the book was badly translated, sorry.
In English it would be “ The teenage brain”.

This is from an other autor. So I am not sure about the content if it is still good. I hope you can find a good one with good reviews.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users