No replies to this topic

#1 notyourprof

notyourprof

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:39 AM

I'm sorry if this is not the right place, or format, but I just finished watching this and I was wondering if somebody could answer some questions about this series for me? 

It was a pretty frustrating series but since I'm pretty much an ABC, I want to make sure I understood everything correctly before I hated on it. lol

Biggest questions (Spoilers below):

• Did we ever find out why Jessica's character (she who is all high and haughty about good vs bad) was smuggling/trafficking/laundering money (a.k.a bad things)?

• Did we ever find out what exactly gave C-60 and her "siblings" super powers?

• Were we supposed to assume that Michael Tao's character was blinded by love to the point he couldn't see Jessica's character was the prime suspect for killing all her minions in the last parts of the show?

• Were we supposed to believe that Jessica's character had genuine feelings for Michael's character, or was she using him the whole time?

• Was there supposed to be a big "turning point" as to when Lawrence's character fell in love with C-60? Cause I must have missed it. 

• Was there a big "turning point" as to when the Michael's character found out that the gang was basically working for the "secret service"? Did Michael's character just become friends with Jessica's character suddenly in the middle of the show (cause that's sure how it seems like)? 

• Everyone's dead at the end, right?

Thanks for helping me out! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the hiddens, lawrence ng, jessica hsuan, michael tao, william so, duncan lai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users