Bak Sik Keung Yan
Costume Fitting Date:
February 27, 2018
- Eighty percent of the screen time will take place in the hospital. There are no home scenes.
- Roger Kwok will play Yeung Yat To (楊逸滔), a neurosurgeon who is more rational than emotional. He is the crazy type. He constantly supports Ali Lee; the two admire each other but there are no sparks. There are more moving scenes than romantic scenes.
- Kenneth Ma will play the head of cardiothoracic surgery who does not seek fame, power, or money. He only likes to do surgeries. He is very casual. The story starts with him and Natalie Tong already being divorced, and then they re-encounter each other at the hospital.
- Natalie will play a tough associate consultant in the Accident and Emergency (A&E) Department. Ali and Kelly Cheung are her good friends. Kenneth is her ex-husband.
- Ali will play Ching Lok Man, a cardiothoracic surgeon. Roger is her mentor. She, Kenneth, and Natalie are involved in a love triangle. In the end, she sacrifices everything.
- Matthew Ho will play a genius doctor who is faster than his master at completing surgeries. She and Crystal Fung are a couple.
- Kelly will play a doctor. She has a romantic storyline with Roger.
- Stephen Wong will play Lam Hok Kei (林學祈).
- Ashley Chu will play a news director. Everyone has to listen to her. Because the television station is big, and the news has great influence, she uses her power to do some things. There are no scenes where she has to smile.
- Marcus Kwok will play Dr. Kwok (郭), an ER doctor.
- Fei Wu will play Tse Ka Chun (謝家俊), who is in the A&E department.
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com