• sanwa likes this

#2 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:06 AM

Fan Bingbing, big S, Yan Ni announced weight-loss method, a month too thin 30 pounds fly it?
Recently, we have been S big weight-loss method of brushing, a month lost 20 pounds, we all see itching, in the end is what way she suddenly so much thin, the teacher simply give us a stock inventory method actress , Take a look Fan Bingbing, Ni Ni and Big S slimming weight loss method is not really so healthy and science! 
9dd4dd3d9608404c8adddd92f548ae52.jpeg

Spoiler
A 41-year-old big S who is 20 pounds a month thin
Recently, we have been big s thin screen, and since the birth of a baby, the body has not been how to restore the big s, in a short period of time a thin of 20 pounds, this base really envy dead spectators. But is this method really desirable?
Slimming before: 163cm, 55kg
After slimming: 163cm, 45kg
Spoiler
COMPLETE NEWS: http://www.sohu.com/a/217552999_311118

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 07:17 AM.

#3 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

ANOTHER POST OF XIAO FEI LAST JAN. 12 & RE-POST THIS

Hope to have a really good son-in-law selection ah. Slept more than three hours last night, now ready to take off boarding. This trip flew for six or seven years @ Wang Fei: Forward microblogging

@ya little mosquito

Who is the showbiz real good wife? # Big S # vote wins the title of leading Yufang, small S] Sanli Taiwan's latest eight o'clock file "Golden good wife" will be next Tuesday (9th) file "family", Sanli News Network recently held for a period of 5 days Of the "2017 really good daughter-in-law" votes to vote for users (50%) and the media (50%) as the final selection results, just a few days there are 60,000 netizens voted to vote, on the 4th announced showbiz really good daughter-in-law ..

9f29e7c5gy1fn4xg4vs6tj20qo0k0wi4.jpg

CREDIT AS TAGGED

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 07:36 AM.

#4 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:38 AM

And the first-line magazine model Lea Tang Wei, S favorite big nail shop
What fairies have recently done for the beautiful and moving homework? Although winter, but can not slacken their fighting spirit. SHEEN, a metal watch brand from Casio, invites Liya, a model of the well-known magazines such as "ELLE" and "SELF SELF," who is very much in love with the clothing and the fashion girl recently fell in love with Tang Wei, Liu Yifei, Big S, Zhao Liying, Pace Wu, should take care of the nail shop, serving the celebrity entertainer covering the spire of the Chinese entertainment circle, many of whom are long-term members here, there are tennis star Serena Williams and singer FarhanFucci et al. International celebrities come to nail. Today we let Leah come out and tell you that the fancy look of manicure, watch and clothing is the beauty you want for this season.

COMPLETE NEWS:http://www.orz520.co...5/9023172.html?

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 07:17 AM.

#5 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

XIAO FEI WEIBO POST LAST JAN. 10  (PART 1)
What are the arrangements for Spring Festival? Or to Taipei to live with everyone? 

4aaaada1gy1fnato8504kj20eu0m8ac4.jpg

4aaaada1gy1fnatocmtrfj20qo0zk14d.jpg

4aaaada1gy1fnatofo758j20qo0zk4e7.jpg

CREDIT AS TAGGED

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 07:31 AM.

#6 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

XIAO FEI WEIBO POST LAST JAN. 10  (PART 2)

What are the arrangements for Spring Festival? Or to Taipei to live with everyone?

4aaaada1gy1fnatoamd59j20qo0qoq80.jpg

4aaaada1gy1fnatogtz4oj20k00qon1g.jpg

4aaaada1gy1fnato74db3j20zk0qoq6z.jpg

CREDIT AS TAGGED

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 22 January 2018 - 08:23 AM.

• sanwa likes this

#7 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:25 AM

@Hee Jue young lady
# Big S # Just read the "half-singing" ending crying  sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif He Rundong played by the male face was dumped by the male two sulfuric acid disguised male masters wear masks do not accept the S played the hostess feel ugly and then played the S as the hostess that I understand to donate the cornea has become blind  sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif True love sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif Great, great love  sada_org.gifsada_org.gifThen the second man was moved with her hometown to go hunting in the Northeast.

a60e1d47gy1fn8ij21o73j21kw16o1l0.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fn8ij47souj21kw16o7wh.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fn8iivlj8cj21kw16ob2a.jpg
credit as tagged

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 22 January 2018 - 07:58 AM.

• sanwa likes this

#8 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:01 AM

@Hee Jue young lady
# Big S # Just read the "half-singing" ending crying  sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif He Rundong played by the male face was dumped by the male two sulfuric acid disguised male masters wear masks do not accept the S played the hostess feel ugly and then played the S as the hostess that I understand to donate the cornea has become blind  sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif True love sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif Great, great love  sada_org.gifsada_org.gifThen the second man was moved with her hometown to go hunting in the Northeast.

a60e1d47gy1fn8ij6lkebj21kw16oe81.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fn8ijavydbj21kw16okjm.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fn8ijfozd9j21kw16okjm.jpg
credit as tagged

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 22 January 2018 - 08:22 AM.

• sanwa likes this

#9 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:36 AM

@Hee Jue young lady
# Big S # Good boy girl good night
moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif ​​​​   

a60e1d47gy1fnk0pya41aj21kw16owkt.jpg
credit as tagged

@Vision-Yang the most powerful belief
Yesterday evening and bubble out of the summer to see
Not really special loyal fans
But really like Xia Mo this character
Also super like big S's character
Now ringtones or foam mermaid
Has always felt that only "Ling 冽 and gentle" can describe Xia Mo.

94510a46gy1fnk0unw3v6j20k00b9751.jpg
credit as tagged

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 22 January 2018 - 08:28 AM.

#10 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:15 AM

Big S have children and children, Lo Chi Hsiang loves the Internet red, "Corner Encounter Love" starring the recent situation?
Corner Encounter Love tells the story of an enchanting princess and an unexpected painter who meet at the corner of life and perform a romantic love story.

Spoiler

66ef06020b3c4ea48cda8a606d090a37.jpeg
Spoiler

f585006237bc4e059b24e2ae155e06e9.jpeg
God is fair, full of hardships in your life you have not been defeated, he will reward you in the corner, and sure enough in the corner of life in Qin Lang encountered Miss Yu Xinlei, staged a romantic bike love story.
Returning to life, the big S outside the play did not marry Luo Zhixiang, she and Wang Xiaofei flash marriage now has children and girls, a happy home, everyone envy big winner in life.
Spoiler

COMPLETE NEWS REGARDING THE PRESENT LIFE OF CORNER WITH LOVE CAST:http://www.sohu.com/a/217657615_475121

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 11:58 AM.

#11 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

Also lost daughter control! Wang Fei rare sunburn bath photos back to choke
t01c386d8e62c6c7dbd.jpg?size=550x733
Big S husband Wang Fei is full of daughter slave, daughter of all kinds of love, the son of a cold in January three times, but only for the daughter heartbreak, microblogging recently circulated a group of comic books, comic in a variety of daughter to play, son cry Also too lazy to manage. There are friends on this "can not afford to go", "challenge" Wang Fei. January 15, Wang Xiaofu responded to friends, saying love is the same, but different ways of expression. Later, Wang Xiaofei update microblogging sunbathing bath, said his son to assume more responsibility, between the words hidden full of paternal love.

16961913962502492536.jpg
Recently, some netizens "laughed at" Wang Xiao-fen daughter slave, which, he and the evening of January 15 by microblogging response, said: "What a grin, ah, men and women have arrangements for women. Different ways of expression. "

Spoiler

http://hb.people.com...7-31159502.html

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 12:11 PM.

#12 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:27 AM

Wang Fei heartbroken daughter fever, User: Brother sense of existence for the brush, the disease did not succeed three times
Today morning, Wang Xiaofei microblogging made a blog: "This month I felt the invasion of the virus, my brother was sick three times, I also fell more than 10 days, my mother was also a virus. Today my sister has a fever, looked My sister uncomfortable my heart is broken.with her watching an cartoon coco, the result I finally see my sister crying, and then at night with his wife saw shy iron fist, not laugh. Is too extreme. "

Spoiler
http://www.orz520.co...8/9147687.html?

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 12:16 PM.

#13 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:02 AM

Wang Xiaofei S three generations with the same frame, netizens think grandchildren more like
Recently, Wang Xiaofei shared their family affairs on the social platform. See s big effort to lose weight, a month lost 20 pounds, but also boast a lot of small face, really admired perseverance big s.
t014cace8f26eb718fc.jpg?size=640x361
Wang Xiaofei three generations with the same frame, pacifier sticky mother's daughter, son and daughter have the temperament like grandma's slave and Wang Xiaofei, Xiao Yue children was born nearly 4-year-old Wang Xiaofei from time to time in himself and her daughter, often laugh at themselves do not forget to have a son Wang Xiaofei said her daughter has been confused in Beijing, Taiwan, when speaking, big s pronunciation is Beijing dialect, Wang Xiaofei has Taiwan cavity, the picture is very cute.

Spoiler
http://sh.qihoo.com/...gn=360_e39369d1

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 12:23 PM.

#14 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:37 AM

Wang Fei family travel sun happy, daughter hit the face of a small S daughter magic gene
Everyone said that the recent big S thin, but a few days ago Wang Fei is also on the microblogging show off the secrets of his wife was thin. Recently, Wang Fei also took a family vacation, looks family and harmony, it is very happy.
t0197b391698f060e40.jpg?size=640x361
But take a closer look at the photo of the big S, although the cheeks really become thin, but also small, but to see her arm, it seems that there is no skinny. Or a bit fleshy, after all, sometimes the weight-loss site is difficult to grasp, the face has been very effective, it may not be long before the big s and we have to begin to appear before the TV.
https://sh.qihoo.com...a4211?sign=look

I did not post DEE's part from this news...

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 12:32 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#15 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

Wang Fei sun son and his looks exactly the same, users: obviously looks like a mother!
Wang Fei in the entertainment industry has the title of Wife Wrath, marriage with the big S for many years is still very loving. Every time when the big S was attacked by the body of friends, fat and harsh, Wang Fei will always be the first to rush into the trouble before and after the trouble of the clothes maybe clothes and so on. Has not admitted that Big Fat experience, in fact, a woman can get fat children understand.
Wang Fei is not just a wife Wrath, and is still a sunbathe, there is a daughter on the social networking site is also all kinds of sun, live off daughter slave, did not expect Wang Fei in front of her daughter another such a beloved side

Spoiler

t01bbfa453d8e5082e1.jpg?size=640x378

Spoiler
COMPLETE NEWS: http://sh.qihoo.com/...gn=360_e39369d1

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 22 January 2018 - 08:30 AM.

• sanwa likes this

#16 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

Wang Fei son finally ushered in a single according to father exactly the same
Wang Fei and big S is the pair of models worthy of a model couple entertainment model, although it is Jiedian but the two from love to marriage are very loving. In succession to usher in a pair of children, the couple also upgraded from two to four world, happy feelings envy others. However, with her daughter Yue Yue children, Wang Fei became the proper "daughter slave", even with the son, the daughter of the heart did not diminish, so often ridiculed son is the phone charge of.
t0150eec904ac0d7fb3.jpg?size=640x853
Small and cute pictures of young and middle-aged baby sat in the bathtub look Meng, looks very cute, a black and translucent hair also looks very good. From this perspective, little cute baby really looks like father and Wang Fei.

COMPLETE NEWS:http://sh.qihoo.com/...gn=360_e39369d1

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 12:57 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#17 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:39 AM

Wang Xiaofu bluntly can not stand Taiwan's piousness: Do not hit "Taiwan's independence" brand X
[Global Network Comprehensive Report] Taiwan's son-in-law Wang Xiaofei again talked about the cross-Strait issue ... ... This time, he did not want to talk about cross-Strait marriage, but aimed at the cross-Strait political issues.
On the 11th, quite a few Hong Kong and Taiwan media reported on Wang Long's long text posted on his personal microblog in the wee hours of the morning. Taiwan's "China Times Electronics News" reported on this topic that "Wang Youfei, a mainland China with superiority, can not stand Taiwan's pious face."

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 01:15 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#18 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

Wang Fei details see that he is a slave girl friends propaganda for his brother is too unfair
Recently, Wang sent a great deal of emotions, and published several days in a row. This is really rare. It is estimated that some of the messages on the Internet were about 20 kg in a month and were ready to be resuscitated. Sometime, he expressed his personal feelings. Such a good man at home, destined to be rich in emotion, this big S with him really is no match. To see such a man, in addition to think he is good, but also more or less want to ridicule him, really cute. Recently, he shared the current situation of his own family: "This month I felt the invasion of the virus, my brother was sick three times, I also fell more than ten days, my mother was also in the virus. Today my sister has a fever, looked My sister uncomfortable my heart is broken.with her watching an cartoon coco, the result I finally saw my sister crying, and then at night with his wife saw a shy iron fist, not laugh. Too extreme "

Spoiler

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 01:20 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#19 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:50 PM

Wang Fei pleaded not big S, do you think it is fair?
Size S as a wife is qualified: the children have children, need to work hard to lose weight, married after the family-based, there is no mess of sex scandal. In the same year, I knew that I would hate marriage more than 4 days, and now I think it would be best to smile the last time. 
Today, there are entertainment platform named Big S (Barbie Hsu) as the 2017 year really good first-wife, big S leading Yufang, Patty Hou, June, Xu Xi Di (small S), become friends in the heart of a good daughter-in-law, Send a shout: I hope to have a really good son-in-choice ah. This will be fair. Why only a good daughter-in-law, no good son-in-law, this is not authentic, a lot of male compatriots also have deep feelings.
http://p2.qhimgs4.co...c27476a0e0.webp
Married wife Rong Rong throne, Wang Xiaofei first microblogging forwarding the news, followed by re-issued a propaganda, hoping to have a really good son-in-choice ah. And disclosed that he slept more than three hours last night, and now boarding ready for take-off. This trip flew for six or seven consecutive years, the tone is full of grievances, netizens have also encouraged him not easy, hard Yue children dad, you are sure to be elected, there are people joking Wang Fei: daughter slave selection you can win the title.

Spoiler

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 10:23 PM.

#20 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:25 PM

Wang Fei said his wife's career is a big business was praised, users said: This is the temptation to eat soft rice
In recent days WangFaFei and big s couple's interaction really is quite much, and big s weight loss success, but also for the couple both sun drying microblogging, and even caused a lot of weight loss netizen to discuss what way to lose weight, and so on The situation for some sensitive users, it touches a lot of trouble, because some users just say, Wang Fei This is a soft-boiled rhythm.
For Wang Fei, to hear such a message, it is exposed his own character, certainly can not stand this kind of thing, so the direct hair blog with a long article, but Da users also see a domineering man Fan. Wang Fei's blog full text, really talked about a lot of details, and said a lot of their participation in the investment, also said his career to support his wife such a thing, of course, for the majority of users, see the other side of Wang Fei . Wang Fei in fact, a lot of time, is the intention to express themselves, and this situation, Wang Fei as husband, it touches very much support for his wife's work, so this husband, it looks Dajue married.
COMPLETE NEWS: https://www.toutiao....90259644383748/

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 03:44 AM.

#21 sanwa

sanwa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:00 PM

:yahoo  :yahoo So, we're now on Part 13 :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup 
          Thanks again SHANCAI_JLIN17
               :yeah
  :yeah  :yeah  :yeah 

• SHANCAI_JLIN17 likes this

#22 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:04 PM

Your welcome SANWA  :D

I'm glad your still here...

Thank u 4 still being here.....

I hope to still see BOLIVE here as well.... :)

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 19 January 2018 - 10:20 PM.

#23 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:39 PM

Wang Fei and headlines "a family book," the first public, read, netizens said tears

Today, big husband Wang Fei Wang released on the blog, "a family book," immediately there are millions of users to read, in the end what kind of a book attracted numerous users attention? Let's take a look at it.
This book is Wang Fei's mother Zhang Lan wrote to his son, his book recorded his son grew up some special growth experience, the original mother Zhang Lan in order to develop a good Wang Fei was very careful about let him hard work and thrift, if not written in the book Can not imagine that was born in such a wealthy family Wang Fei actually lived in the basement during the study abroad, in order to save money to buy cheap air tickets had been shut down by the police to the black house, I am afraid these experiences many ordinary children have not experienced It.
Wang Fei will make the grandmother to the subway in the rain, will be low-key daughter of the sun photo, will be justifiably said that they are Pekingese, originally this and her mother had a lot of education has a great relationship, read "a family book," many users That tears, and I really did not expect you are such a little Philippine, you are great!

https://www.toutiao....74234941096456/

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 03:44 AM.

#24 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

Take a look at Vivian Hsu to attend the photo, take a look at Barbie Hsu attend photos, it really is the United States burst!

167e0e5398c7461ca00c418c457d67de.jpeg

Barbie Hsu, born on October 6, 1976 in Taipei, Taiwan, China Taiwan actress, singer, host and writer

1d976d1b1578441984aa97dd0dc2747f.jpeg

17-year-old song with "ten minutes of love" debut

http://www.sohu.com/a/216428668_495395

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 08:19 AM.

#25 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

Take a look at Vivian Hsu to attend the photo, take a look at Barbie Hsu attend photos, it really is the United States burst!  (PART 2)
4137bc5c2c87438fb328870541fcb25b.jpeg
Black and white mottled plaid skirt, stylish and tight.

18cb2a976d0a4cd0a9bfbdc2c7ff2bb6.jpeg
A pleated skirt, sketched a perfect figure.

0a01be1c83df430f83930406c811ceac.jpeg
Vivian Hsu, Barbie Xu can be described as the collision between the United States and the United States, who do you prefer?

http://www.sohu.com/a/216428668_495395

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 08:26 AM.

#26 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:28 AM

User sun size S early comic section Wang Fei: Can Spring Festival it?
User uploaded a large S and small S early performance crosstalk video, Wang forwarding comments: can Spring Festival it?[/size][/font][/color]
Big S and small S

Wang Feitransparent.gif : Can Spring Festival Evening?
Circle leadertransparent.gif : before the size of s actually there is such a show, Taiwan cavity + sonar tone combination can be awkward! Ha ha ha ha ha ha a bit funny! http://t.cn/RQCLh6L

LOS ANGELES, January 20, a user drying out size s before a comic show, and said that "the combination of Taiwan cavity + sonifier can be awkward!" Wang forwarding: "can be on the Spring Festival it?"
Video, the size of s with a Beijing film show a comic, two people one after another performance is very smooth, but also from time to time pops. Wang Xiaofei also forwarded the video, and said "can be on the Spring Festival Evening?" Netizen said: "Xiyuan really very Beijing, ah, so everything is doomed, she married a Beijinger." (Intern Yingzi / Text)
http://ent.sina.com....zv1258170.shtml

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 08:44 AM.

#27 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

BARBIE WEIBO POST YESTERDAY (JAN. 20)

很抱歉!小菲把我們的手機都搞壞了,無法直播ee9091.png先看照片吧⋯

6722d886gy1fnn0uiezcaj20qo0zkaf9.jpg

6722d886gy1fnn0uj4ijdj20qo0zjwkp.jpg6722d886gy1fnn0uhlyeyj20qo0zk0zk.jpg

6722d886gy1fnn0uhlyeyj20qo0zk0zk.jpg

6722d886gy1fnn19feajdj20ci0m875j.jpg

XIAO FEI WEIBO POST YESTERDAY (JAN. 20) & RE-POST BARBIE'S POST

实在抱歉,主播要实名认证,一直认不下来,身份证没带moren_yunbei_org.png

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:31 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#28 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

Big S stunned 10 kg for the first time the sun, the smooth return of melon seeds, thin even Wang Fei admire
Today, the big S to accompany her husband to live, the first public display of weight loss results, from the postpartum round face recovery melon face, body super good, his face has become ruddy, a month for the big S thin 10 kg, and even husband Wang Fei are straight Hupei service. 
t0118c89b6eec620330.jpg
t013f02fd8686cd9add.jpg
Previously, Wang Xiaofu revealed in his microblogging wife S indulge a bit during pregnancy, and recently actively want to lose weight, all kinds of sports are coming, but also diet, and even say that the big S mother she wants to do something who stopped Live, and sure enough, a month after the successful weight loss of 10 kg, big S is still on the microblogging sun drying out thin recipes. 
t01ae81cb1a05caf03a.jpg
For the success of slimming big S, users have comments: "the United States back!", "S sister is really gorgeous," "you too thin, big beauty," "okay, you see the food Very happy, "" This is not enough to eat, "" Ha ha ha ha so cute, Big s really beautiful back to the peak! Admire! "," In contrast to know s face is small, "" Really slim a lot ah ah ah, "" my God, my ladies are back, so beautiful "," face is only one half of Wang Fei "," beauty so you do not come back is simply sorry I'm sorry "And" so beautiful! Dynamic beauty is 100 times, "" a good face thin ah ".
http://www.orz520.co...1/9237612.html?

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 10:08 PM.

#29 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:14 AM

Big S slimming success and how, lost to her daughter a flamboyant eye-catching!

Big S since his debut has been a good build to flaunt themselves. But since the real life experience Wang Fei, everything changed. One look, one month flash marriage, it is the famous "death or thin or thin" famous thrown to the clouds. For the sake of her child, she started to gain weight and became a bloated aunt from an emaciated girl. Her heaviest time up to 160 pounds.

t01b007fe65b7d467a1.jpg?size=414x550

Spoiler

t013b9fc0ec8d331dc5.jpg?size=640x361

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 10:17 PM.

#30 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:50 AM

Big S debut Wang Fei Hotel, lost 20 pounds, she returned to the United States when the performance of cedar dishes

t015eaceace805bc9ad.jpg
Some time ago, Wang Xiaofu issued a micro-blog, saying his wife S lost a month ten kilograms. A variety of sports, do not eat anything, his wife is really very convinced. January 20 Wang Fei and microblogging again exposed the hotel invited the famous Michelin chef, and his wife to attend the event
t016236a114c37d3982.jpg

Originally thought to be able to see the big S Goddess after weight loss, unexpectedly Wang Fei's account no real name seriously, he himself did not bring ID cards, live only give up this. But want to show their weight-loss results big S, or mood quite good upload their own photos to fans appreciate.
t016beadc76b63c3509.jpg

Spoiler

Wang Fei photos in a capable high-set suits, big S also chose a black collar and her husband pretty dress. Really as Wang Fei said, big S thin a lot, melon face and sharp chin are out.
Spoiler

t01c5ba2e30f1c0d95a.jpg
Big S still microblogging bask in the production of Michelin cook nothing, do not know how you think it? 
t0192e528ecdef6612b.jpg
Spoiler

t019e9eabb9937b16b2.jpg
Spoiler

http://www.orz520.co...rom=haosou_news

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 10:27 PM.

#31 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:26 AM

For the big S, Vic Chou music, she came out of depression by the sport 
733b92cd57c731d236194af80fa1d69293497c45Liang Yizhen had sung the theme song "Say Love Me" to the idol drama "God of War" in Taiwan in 2004 with an ultra-fire, saying that at that time, Vic Chou and Big S were still very sentimental. As a singer, therefore, she was not big Obtained attention, that is, a new car in the film when the upcoming release of a new car accident, almost disfigured, after running, she gradually out of the haze. Did you run today?

COMPLETE NEWS RELATED TO THIS SINGER.....http://sh.qihoo.com/...gn=360_e39369d1

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 24 April 2018 - 11:50 PM.

#32 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:01 AM

S lost 20 pounds a month so beautiful ah, come get her thin menu!
Just in time, Big S made a photo with Wang Xiaofei and the world chef, everyone said she was skinny ah. 

Orange juvenile exclusive benefits! Follow Orange Entertainment WeChat public number: (juziyule), send "big S", view the celebrity exclusive news, there may be access to the star exclusive photo set ~ fast pay attention to it! 
t01a359865c2172682d.jpg?size=640x477

That is, lost 20 pounds of effect Must be immediate, ah, you look at the melon face, the recent plump orange handsome envy ah! 
t01d92739252f76f09a.jpg?size=440x587

Spoiler

we are in the comments In that it is simply amazing, ten kilograms of 欸, I may even ten pounds are very hard to reduce it ... In other
t0157b28e6e5a45562c.jpg

words, some time ago S big chubby impression
http://img.orz520.co...e915b24d54f.jpg

Netizens say her photo is also very plump ..
http://img.orz520.co...0d1f4426f91.jpg

Not only that, you want to lose weight to thin paper like children, feel ↓ 
t01ef6da7a6e62477c6.jpg
t01e18e9a97356dff36.jpg
Big S is too hard to fight, not to mention their own requirements, self-control ability is also very strong, otherwise you can lose 20 pounds a month it, admire admire!
COMPLETE NEWS:http://www.orz520.co...0/9226733.html?

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 03 March 2018 - 01:59 AM.

• sanwa likes this

#33 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

ANOTHER WEIBO POST OF BARBIE LAST JAN. 20

事情是這樣的:汪小菲請了世界上最好的廚師~來自法國米其林三星的Pourcel brothersee8cb5.pngee8cb5.pngee8cb5.png而老娘我長期處在節食狀態,今天是個天時地利人和開吃的好日子,又可以幫他宣傳一下,還化了妝什麼的⋯⋯⋯⋯不說了,反正手機壞了孩子喂了客人飽了手機也正常了⋯⋯很好吃!就醬  ​​​​

t01a359865c2172682d.jpg?size=640x477

6722d886gy1fnn7d4be3yj20qo0zkdkk.jpg

6722d886gy1fnn7d15jtqj20qo0zkdlq.jpg

6722d886gy1fnn7d6b8m1j20qo1bfn4z.jpg

CREDIT AS TAGGED

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:39 PM.

#34 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

ANOTHER WEIBO POST OF BARBIE LAST JAN. 20 & RE=POST XF'S POST

一會兒見~ee80a2.png️ 

今天我们酒店请来了世界上最享誉盛名的米其林三星厨师之一  the Pourcel brothers。让没有来的朋友能看到美食,一会儿下午一点我和老婆会一起直播啊,希望大家来我的微博准时上线huanglianwx_org.gif ​​​​                                                            

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:41 PM.

#35 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

ANOTHER 2 WEIBO POST OF BARBIE LAST JAN 20

寫了半天又加照片還發不出去 ​​​​

2 MINS APART

微博很難用嗷 ​​​​

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:45 PM.

#36 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:03 AM

熙珏小媛

#大S# 大半夜看范桐岛吓shi我了moren_yunbei_org.png欣赏完美图睡觉  善良的男孩女孩晚安moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif ​​​​   a60e1d47gy1fnmgor5ab6j222a32nati.jpg
  a60e1d47gy1fnmgosro1dj221z333dut.jpg
 a60e1d47gy1fnmgoueh6vj221z333dx5.jpg
CREDIT AS TAGGED                            

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:51 PM.

#37 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

熙珏小媛

#大S# 大半夜看范桐岛吓shi我了moren_yunbei_org.png欣赏完美图睡觉  善良的男孩女孩晚安moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif ​​​​                                    
a60e1d47gy1fnmgp2dindj221z333tqi.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fnmgowvqd0j221z333kcr.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fnmgoxfybgj21kw15hn3d.jpg
CREDIT AS TAGGED

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:53 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#38 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:26 PM

熙珏小媛

#大S# 善良的男孩女孩晚安moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif(ps.多图不够单图来凑~) 
a60e1d47gy1fnl7wtctaxj222l3277oz.jpg
a60e1d47gy1fnl7wlnh7ej21om3rlh6k.jpg

CREDIT AS TAGGED

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 20 January 2018 - 11:58 PM.

• sanwa likes this

#39 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:02 PM

Really thin! Big S sun new happy show melon seeds face

Big S married because of happy and fat, coupled with the second child postpartum hormone imbalance, often being photographed plump look. Husband Wang Fei recently revealed she was severely weight loss, perseverance amazing, two months to eliminate wind ten kilograms. She posted a new photo in microblogging, and indeed her face to restore the size of the past, sharp chin back completely.

t017aec0e9b47d454bb.jpg?size=640x853

Spoiler

https://www.toutiao....86354551734792/

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 21 January 2018 - 12:15 AM.

• sanwa likes this

#40 SHANCAI_JLIN17

SHANCAI_JLIN17

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13465 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

Wang Xiaofei S sweet photo, User: Skinny goddess even more beautiful!
t016236a114c37d3982.jpg

Old S drying out and her husband willing to take a group photo, issued a document that is ashamed! Phoebe ruined our cell phones, can not live online, look at the photos!
I had two Michelin star chefs invited Michelin restaurant at my hotel, so that everyone can see the food. The consequences are not live online.
Wang Xiaofei big S sweet and beautiful photo, and now the big S has become even more thin, it appears that the goddess slimming results superb, not bad!
Recent photo shows the big S is indeed a lot thinner, really star is really scary, so fast to lose weight.
https://www.toutiao....22660639719944/

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 21 January 2018 - 12:38 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

SHANCAI_JLIN17