AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Sammy Leung supports Ali Lee winning TV Queen; Ali believes Kristal Tin has high chances

hong kong sammy leung ali lee

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50964 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

Sammy Leung supports Ali Lee winning TV Queen; Ali believes Kristal Tin has high chances

Thursday January 11, 2018 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Ali Lee (李佳芯), Sammy Leung (森美), Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) and Matthew Ho (何廣沛) attend a skincare brand event on 08 January. Mentioning TVB Anniversary Awards is coming soon, Ali feels normal and shocked when she wins TV Queen in Singapore at that time. Hence, she feels happy this time and Sammy shows his supports by saying first win is shocked and second win serves as a confirmation.

Ali says: "I am still considered junior and many opponents are my seniors. It increases my confidence when winning TV Queen in Singapore and I believe Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) has high chances. We are good friends in private and she will share her knowledge with me in private." Sammy then makes fun of Ali that her first 2 series are disappointing and Ali is very worried about Watch Out Boss (波士早晨) series filmed 3 years ago will be airing soon, as her acting skills still needs improvements.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, sammy leung, ali lee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users