• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:05 AM

Here i want do a survey, Who is your favorite football star:
1) Lionel Messi

2) Cristiano Ronaldo

3) Neymar JR

Can you tell me who your favorite football star and what is the things you like about them.

#2 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:22 AM

Messi is the best...he is the one who magic in the feet that no other has ever had, i can said that he is an Argentinian foot ball genius~

#3 Juma

Juma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:33 PM

I choose Cristiano Ronaldo~ he is very charming when he playing football, and he also have the ability to win a match, his skills is amazingly great and he is talented

#4 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:52 PM

I choose Cristiano Ronaldo~ he is very charming when he playing football, and he also have the ability to win a match, his skills is amazingly great and he is talented

Me too, i like him more than the other football players, but they also got many fans too... all of them can be famous must got their own strength that can attract people to like them. Anyway, CR is my favorite football player until i go to play the CR7 contest.

#5 Ifaqzirah

Ifaqzirah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

ahahah yeah2 same ...i like cristiano ronaldo ...very charming right ..

hey did u knw abt the CR7  or nt ,its abt this man only ler ...its a quiz u just asnwered n share abt him if u having knowledge  thn cn stand chance to win prizes 

#6 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:11 PM

What kind of game is it? related to cristiano ronaldo?
But i am messi fans, not much knowledge about him, if ask about messi i will be more interest.

#7 Shieldtox

Shieldtox

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:18 PM

meeee like messii n critiano ronaldo wey .

handsome guys n talented playes ..especially i like cristina ronaldo 

hey did u knw abt the CR7  or nt ,its abt this man only ler ...its a quiz u just asnwered n share abt him if u having knowledge  thn cn stand chance to win prizes 

wat quiz abt football players ?really ...can i knw more details abt it 

#8 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

i got join it too... the one reason i join not only the RM50k grand prize, but also want to test myself how much i know about him...
To see am i qualified to become a loyal fans or not.

#9 Ifaqzirah

Ifaqzirah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:37 PM

What kind of game is it? related to cristiano ronaldo?
But i am messi fans, not much knowledge about him, if ask about messi i will be more interest.

its nt game its a quiz abt share u knowledge anythign u knw abt cr...

if u win means u wil get the weekly n monthly prizes even they having grand prizes ler ..worth to join bcz the prizes are worth to worth up to RM200k may b u cn have a look on this link lor http://bigwin.com.my...uiz-detail/563/

i got join it too... the one reason i join not only the RM50k grand prize, but also want to test myself how much i know about him...
To see am i qualified to become a loyal fans or not.

wohoo ya ...the grand prizes are attractive ,i also joined ler bt not that lar..

if i win the weekly prizes are enough edy bt must give atry to join thn only noe mah hoo..bt its fun to join also ler

#10 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

its nt game its a quiz abt share u knowledge anythign u knw abt cr...

if u win means u wil get the weekly n monthly prizes even they having grand prizes ler ..worth to join bcz the prizes are worth to worth up to RM200k may b u cn have a look on this link lor http://bigwin.com.my...uiz-detail/563/

wohoo ya ...the grand prizes are attractive ,i also joined ler bt not that lar..

if i win the weekly prizes are enough edy bt must give atry to join thn only noe mah hoo..bt its fun to join also ler

i just join for the prize only... hahaha, but im still messi fans. 
Join also just 50/50 confident, if like that sure cant win the prize ma....

#11 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

Dont scare lah, just for fun....
Can leave within 7 trial days... dont so nervous and relax.

#12 Juma

Juma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

Me too, i like him more than the other football players, but they also got many fans too... all of them can be famous must got their own strength that can attract people to like them. Anyway, CR is my favorite football player until i go to play the CR7 contest.

Is the the contest organize by the Football Team?

same though as you, just feel like people post something for us to like and share, then get the chance to win their product...

#13 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:26 PM

Is the the contest organize by the Football Team?

same though as you, just feel like people post something for us to like and share, then get the chance to win their product...

I think is another company who organize this, wan you to know more about the football star.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users