Ho Yat Ji
Costume Fitting Date:
November 29, 2017
Pook Ka Tak
- There will be location filming in Yuen Long.
- The story is about three generations. Lily Leung is Gigi Wong's mother, while Ben Wong and Max Cheung are Gigi's sons.
- Alice Chan will play Ben's younger paternal cousin. Thirty years ago, when she, Ben, and Max were younger, because of an incident, they were forced out of the village. Many years later, they return to the village; this is how the story unfolds.
- Max and Stephanie Che are a married couple. Arnold Kwok is their 21-year-old son.
- William Chak will play an accountant. He is not a villager, but the grandmother who raised him is a villager, so he always goes back to help the village with accounting.
- Arnold was born and studied in Australia, but 21 years later he goes to Hong Kong because of his curiosity about his father's background. There, he meets William, Jessica Kan, and Stitch Yu, and they start an organic farm together. Jessica is his aunt (i.e., his paternal grandfather's youngest daughter).
- Jessica will play the village head's youngest daughter. Her elder brother ran away from home, so her father tried for another son but ended up having her; thus, she has a tomboyish personality. She has a crush on William, but he is not interested in her. She is the aunt of Arnold and Stitch.
- Stitch will play a Hong Kong person who has gone to Taiwan to study for many years; thus, she has a Taiwanese accent. She is Arnold's younger maternal cousin.
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com