9 replies to this topic

#1 LeonIsHere

LeonIsHere

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:45 PM

Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy a new phone with the price range around RM1k to RM2k, so none of those high ends ones like S8 or Iphone 8. I know the newly released Huawei Nova 2i looks kind of decent but wanna survey the other models first.

#2 FeliciaJ

FeliciaJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:59 PM

If you can increase your budget more a bit to RM2.7k maybe can consider the upcoming Huawei Mate 10? Should be much better than the other midrange ones with specs close to those over 3k ones. If can't then I would suggest Honor 8 Pro instead, much better for gaming and taking photos than Nova 2i.

#3 Fly on the sky

Fly on the sky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy a new phone with the price range around RM1k to RM2k, so none of those high ends ones like S8 or Iphone 8. I know the newly released Huawei Nova 2i looks kind of decent but wanna survey the other models first.

Xpax got the new installment plan , if you don mind for the monthly payment it would be another good choice for you .
just around 200 per month, you can get your s8 with lots of benefits, try to check this out. 

#4 welee

welee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:19 AM

How many cash on ur hand now?r u thinking direct purchase with cash?
oppo R9s just around RM1.5K

Xpax got the new installment plan , if you don mind for the monthly payment it would be another good choice for you .
just around 200 per month, you can get your s8 with lots of benefits, try to check this out. 

He said S8 iphone8 was too expensive ..

#5 Alvinjoker92

Alvinjoker92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:21 AM

did you have the cash to buy those phone? paying cash is much better than installment for me, cause we can look for cheaper phone, every shop selling at different price...

is it good to pay by installment? end up we paying more than the value phone, its like after 2 years like that, then the value phone also drop, we lost the more cash by paying installment

#6 silentdragon

silentdragon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:15 AM

If you can increase your budget more a bit to RM2.7k maybe can consider the upcoming Huawei Mate 10? Should be much better than the other midrange ones with specs close to those over 3k ones. If can't then I would suggest Honor 8 Pro instead, much better for gaming and taking photos than Nova 2i.

i feel that are so expensive to buy a phone with this price, so costly, are he really need that much of spec from a phone?

i do not think getting a phone with this price are worth, for myself using a phone below 1k are enough

#7 xFearxOMG

xFearxOMG

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

did you have the cash to buy those phone? paying cash is much better than installment for me, cause we can look for cheaper phone, every shop selling at different price...

is it good to pay by installment? end up we paying more than the value phone, its like after 2 years like that, then the value phone also drop, we lost the more cash by paying installment

its pros and cons, if you got cash, then pay by cash, but installment helped us to get the phone when we are out of cash, but easyphone plan do come with mobile credit also, kind of worth too.

this easyphone do have device protection plan too, will be replace you a new phone if snack by theft, break in house or accident damage

#8 FeliciaJ

FeliciaJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

How many cash on ur hand now?r u thinking direct purchase with cash?
oppo R9s just around RM1.5K

He said S8 iphone8 was too expensive ..

Maybe he doesn't knew about the installment plan offered by Xpax which is the Easyphone plan. You can get almost any phone you want with the package and the price you are paying is just around RM200+ even for the most expensive ones. So maybe can consider giving it a try.

#9 LeonIsHere

LeonIsHere

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:53 AM

Oh is it? But I don't really think I need to get a phone of such high spec, those around RM2k is already sufficient for me. But still, it is good to know that there are now installment plan like this to help people who are unable to pay a high price for the phone in one go.

its pros and cons, if you got cash, then pay by cash, but installment helped us to get the phone when we are out of cash, but easyphone plan do come with mobile credit also, kind of worth too.

this easyphone do have device protection plan too, will be replace you a new phone if snack by theft, break in house or accident damage

Yeah that's true. If got money sure is it better to pay by cash, but installment plan gives us an alternative to grab the phone that we want even without that much cash on hand. Looks like the Easyphone plan got quite a lot of benefits, might consider recommending it to my friends who are looking to buy a new phone.

#10 eystsui

eystsui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

I would suggest to buy Sony phone since they have best camera features on that phone. Also Samsung is also good as well.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users