September 27, 2017
Lam Chi Wah
- There will be location filming in England and the Philippines.
- Vincent Wong, Philip Ng, and Mat Yeung will play biological brothers who have been separated from each other and have lost in touch with each other for many years. Because of 1997's financial crisis, the three went their separate ways. When they grow up, they reunite but discover the reason their family was broken apart, which is hiding a great conspiracy....
- Vincent Wong will play a successful KOL. He has a high income, so he has hired many bodyguards to protect himself, in which Kaman Wong is one of them. He vents on Kaman, using her as his punching bag, and later developing into a romantic storyline. He, Philip, and Mat have telepathic abilities. He does not know how to box, but when he encounters a crisis, he receives Philip's boxing ability so that he knows how to handle the crisis.
- Philip will play a cop. He does Western boxing.
- Rebecca Zhu will play Ching Ching, an Interpol. When she was younger, her father had some relations to the three brothers, Vincent Wong, Mat, and Philip, but when she was younger, her father passed away. When she grows up, she becomes a cop and discovers that her father's death is related to Shek Sau, the big shot behind the scenes.
- Kaman will play a security guard who later becomes a Vincent Wong's personal bodyguard. Lily Leung is her paternal grandmother.
- Tiffany Lau will play a Western boxing coach. Her father (played by Savio Tsang) is a butcher who sent her overseas to study, but she ended up falling in love with boxing; however, later, because of some reasons, she could no longer box, so she returns to Hong Kong. Later, she boxes with Philip and Mat, and ends up training Philip in boxing.
- Toby Chan will play a bodyguard who is the best fighter. Her boss is Mat. She is always partnered with Quinn Ho. She does not talk much, as she mostly fights.
- Shek Sau has two identities: the Vice President of the Monetary Authority in the earlier portion and today's media tycoon.
- Albert Cheung will play Vincent Wong's adoptive father.
- Lily will play an old woman who always has to be pretty.
- Rosanne Lui will play Philip's godmother. She used to sing for a living at Temple Street.
- Amigo Choi will play a Chinese Filipino boxer.
- Lena Li will play Chun Wong's personal bodyguard and secretary. She is a good fighter.
- Chloe Nguyen will play a clever bodyguard who uses her beauty to protect Chun Wong. She is a villain.
- Snowy Bai will play a bodyguard who uses her beauty to protect Chun Wong. She is a villain.
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com
Edited by foreverleila, 30 September 2017 - 10:47 PM.