AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Sheren Tang makes fun of Wayne Lai; Are they acting as father and daughter?

hong kong sheren tang wayne lai

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49140 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Sheren Tang makes fun of Wayne Lai; Are they acting as father and daughter?

Saturday August 12, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sheren Tang (鄧萃雯) and Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) accept the interview together from TVB show, (最佳拍檔) hosted by Luisa Maria Leitao (黎芷珊) and play the questions and answers game with the netizens through Big Big Channel. Regarding the collaboration of the "classic team", the netizens feel excited and some even suffer insomnia for 2 nights. As the netizens suggest them to act as husband and wife, siblings, enemies and father and daughter, Sheren is laughing upon hearing father and daughter and Wayne starts to frown: "It depends on her and I have no choice if she wants to act as father and daughter." Sheren points Wayne is good at keeping his appearance and he replies that it depends on the occasion.

During the live broadcast, the netizens ask if Wayne feels hot for wearing long sleeve and Sheren replies on his behalf: "It is because of me and we are not dressing up glamorously initially." She then asks the netizens for the reason about teaming Wayne and her but the netizens suggest that they should hold a concert together. Sheren drags him into the water: "I sing and you dance." Wayne says: "I dare to dance if you dare to sing." It is indeed an amusing scene.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users