AF needs funding again

Photo

Prepaid or postpaid is more convenience?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Which package is more convenience? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Prepaid or pospaid?

1. Prepaid (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Postpaid (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Celine999

Celine999

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:12 PM

My group assignment is doing these related topic, so what's your opinion toward this question? you might leave your choices and your reason here
thanks for answering ya ;)

#2 Alvin777

Alvin777

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

i will go to prepaid service as currently i am using Boost apps so i think it is really user friendly to prepaid user like me

so no doubt, definitely i think prepaid is suitable more for this survey

#3 angelong

angelong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:56 AM

I choose prepaid as well as prepaid cost lower for me and I am still student , so this definitely will be my better choice

and oh ya , now we don't need to go out to top up again as now we have Boost apps that we can top up at whenever when we are ran out of phone credit

i will go to prepaid service as currently i am using Boost apps so i think it is really user friendly to prepaid user like me

so no doubt, definitely i think prepaid is suitable more for this survey

another added point to this point is we not only can redeem the voucher for ourselves and in the same time we can send gift to our beloved one through this apps haha

I just saw this feature in advertisement , find it is really exciting , I think I wanna try this feature out soon haha

#4 AniNeo

AniNeo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

My group assignment is doing these related topic, so what's your opinion toward this question? you might leave your choices and your reason here
thanks for answering ya ;)

i rather use postpaid, prepaid if expired then cant make call, what if we are in urgent and unable to top up that time?

#5 AniNeo

AniNeo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:57 PM

another added point to this point is we not only can redeem the voucher for ourselves and in the same time we can send gift to our beloved one through this apps haha

I just saw this feature in advertisement , find it is really exciting , I think I wanna try this feature out soon haha

collecting the point and redeem, how long will it take to collect the point? 

sometimes we like to collect point, but not much stuff are worth to redeem, i see the stuff inside there are not much

#6 Shieldtox

Shieldtox

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:49 AM

i rather use postpaid, prepaid if expired then cant make call, what if we are in urgent and unable to top up that

Why worry about the that , in my experience of using prepaid now days thr is alots of way to reload edy  . now all  the prepaid user cn topup their self at home or anywhere ler . have you heard about the boost app or not before ?? 

i am using this app, its really very useful and convenient to use . This apps is for topup when ur ph run of credit not ony that even you cn use this apps to send gift anytime for anyone with attractive brand such as like voucher Lazada , Zalora , Fav , 11 street and many more ler with great deals of up to 60%. 

#7 allysa cheah

allysa cheah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

I prefer prepaid as well because i personally dont like to get contracted as i dont have freedom. Nowadays top up  will never be an issue as i can choose to reload online or go to shop and buy top up card.

#8 Celine999

Celine999

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:42 AM

Why worry about the that , in my experience of using prepaid now days thr is alots of way to reload edy  . now all  the prepaid user cn topup their self at home or anywhere ler . have you heard about the boost app or not before ?? 

i am using this app, its really very useful and convenient to use . This apps is for topup when ur ph run of credit not ony that even you cn use this apps to send gift anytime for anyone with attractive brand such as like voucher Lazada , Zalora , Fav , 11 street and many more ler with great deals of up to 60%. 

I am very agree with your statement , I guess it's one of the reason too why now more people prefer prepaid service as there're some new apps to make the user convenience , I never know there are so many benefits if we are using Boost apps , thanks for the information ;)

I choose prepaid as well as prepaid cost lower for me and I am still student , so this definitely will be my better choice

and oh ya , now we don't need to go out to top up again as now we have Boost apps that we can top up at whenever when we are ran out of phone credit

I can see most of you are choosing prepaid service as now we have a new apps that called Boost really help prepaid user a lot in credit top up

I might want to try out this apps la since everyone giving good feedback and good comments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users