10 replies to this topic

#1 SilverTung

SilverTung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

Hey guys, any recommendation on dishwasher brand? 

Going to get 3 for my little restaurant. Also, anyone of you have any clue that which store or shop that can give discount when u get more than 1 dishwasher? thank in advance. 

I have no idea where to post this topic, so I have to create the topic here. Please don't mind me  :xmasblush

#2 Ifaqzirah

Ifaqzirah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:18 AM

may b u cn try the beko or panasonic dishwasher , both are good also .but i me means will more prefer the beko brand even its expensive thoo..

#3 kim99

kim99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

U can try the brand Electrolux.  I don't see any promotions when you purchase more than 1 item.  But you can buy it when there is promotion or member day!  

#4 fareez

fareez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

U can try the brand Electrolux.  I don't see any promotions when you purchase more than 1 item.  But you can buy it when there is promotion or member day!  

electrlx really expensive.I prefer beko,cheaper than electrlx even the beko size is bigger still can get lower price than that brand..just compare it from lazada..

#5 ZANNA

ZANNA

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:19 AM

I think you can consider to purchase Bosch or LG in Harvey Norman. The price is quite affordable and reasonable and some more Harvey Norman always have promotion :)  :wave2 

#6 HellyPotta

HellyPotta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:06 AM

perhaps u can try this link http://www.toptenrev...st-dishwashers/. it has many type of dishwasher and they had done many review on it. u could go through it and see which dishwashers are suitable for you

Some of the brands didn't see before..Are you sure it is available in MY?
for me I will recommend beko as well since their products review not bad la as I saw that, it is a famous brand in europe

I think you can consider to purchase Bosch or LG in Harvey Norman. The price is quite affordable and reasonable and some more Harvey Norman always have promotion :)  :wave2 

But I think if we are not their member, the price is still the same right..
Agreed with @fareez, compared to others brand beko much more affordable la.. other than that, some of the model they are provided 12 years of warranty..cost around RM2000 ++
but of course different brands will be different price

#7 SilverTung

SilverTung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:18 AM

Quite many people are recommended Beko this brand.
Really as good as you guys said that?
But I just check on their website, there are few model that I can choose for it, so maybe I will go for the retailer shop check on it and will compare with other brands as well 
Besides that, I thought normally the warranty period just provides below 10 years, 12 years is quite long right.

Anyway, thanks all of the recommendation.

#8 octopus87010977

octopus87010977

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

I'm aware of Harvey Norman having promotions all day long. :V

But is there any cheaper if more than 1 item? :thinking

#9 Divashini

Divashini

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:46 AM

Ensue dishwasher is not bad. You can buy it on lazada/11street and installment is allow~ 
i not sure whether the price is expensive or cheap but it's quite nice to use~ Not sure suit for restaurant or not but suit for my family usage

Hope can help you

#10 Johnnyabra

Johnnyabra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

With the Kenmore 24" Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher with Power Wave™ Spray Arm your dishes come out clean and ready to use, so you'll spend more quality time with your loved ones and less with your dishes. This 50 dBA dishwasher is not only quiet, but comes with enough capacity for 12 full place settings and an adjustable rack to make sure everything fits just right. Your life just got a little smarter, cleaner and greener.

#11 Adi Putra

Adi Putra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:36 AM

I would recommend Panasonic!!!!

Panasonic is a very mature brand in all over the world and their product quality is very high.

Anyone had used Panasonic before?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users