15 replies to this topic

#1 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:12 PM

Hi guys, any of you guys house got a massage chair?

will it be better if own a massage chair at our house?

#2 julin

julin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

of course good.....the problem is money...
i bought a massage chair last year at my house and plan to buy a new one to my parents this year..
I prefer to buy Ogawa because the one I bought last year is not bad...but I also want to try using new brand..so confuse now..

#3 tavest

tavest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

i bought a massage chair last year at my house and plan to buy a new one to my parents this year..
I prefer to buy Ogawa because the one I bought last year is not bad...but I also want to try using new brand..so confuse now..

Yup, last time i also very confused to choose the massage chair.
U can bring your parents to the shop and try whether which brand is suitable for them...

#4 tavest

tavest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

better go to try using new brand and make compare, maybe new brand got new function that u do not know..

#5 Yunaannson

Yunaannson

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

massage chair is so expensive,rm8000++...i hv no money to buy..
I will just give rm1 and sit at the shopping center's massage chair

#6 Rosk

Rosk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

i dun think Ogawa is the best, since i gt bought one a few years ago and it broken in around 5 years

#7 Airbolt

Airbolt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:45 PM

Yup, last time i also very confused to choose the massage chair.
U can bring your parents to the shop and try whether which brand is suitable for them...

sometimes once we buy the brand, then we will still continue support the brand if we feel that are giving us good image

my first bought also ogawa, still support this brand, the price also reasonable for me...

we no need look for the most expensive one, actually from few hundred to thousand also got the model,

depends on your budget, no need spend so much on this if we are not rich

part of it can discuss with siblings to buy one for parents we love...

#8 Airbolt

Airbolt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

i dun think Ogawa is the best, since i gt bought one a few years ago and it broken in around 5 years

which model of you bought?

actually i own one ogawa massage chair also, bought at 2014, still working good til now, maintain the services also

better go to try using new brand and make compare, maybe new brand got new function that u do not know..

agree with that, since the technology moving fast, the function of every massage chair also increasing, i tried one at my boss house, the massage chair really make me fall asleep, too relaxing

#9 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

really good, right? after work can enjoy the massage, or after house keeping also...

which model are you using? getting new ogawa for this year?

#10 MagazineGreat

MagazineGreat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

as i know is we can use credit card to purchase, right?

then we can pay by installment, not much pain of front payment

#11 mr. mister

mr. mister

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:02 AM

I think it is great to have own massage chair at home.

My siblings and I were thinking to buy one at home so that everyone especially our parents can enjoy.

We are now considered to buy Ogawa and still doing some research about Ogawa. 

#12 Shuting

Shuting

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:42 AM

I think it is great to have own massage chair at home.

My siblings and I were thinking to buy one at home so that everyone especially our parents can enjoy.

We are now considered to buy Ogawa and still doing some research about Ogawa. 

Haha, I am going to buy a massage chair also!!  I had asked my friends, some of them recommend osim, some of them recommend ogawa.. They also said that these 2 brands always carry out promotion and ask me to buy it buy it during promotion. But I can't decide which one to buy.. Since you are doing some research abt Ogawa, can you tell me some info abt it? :xmassmile1

#13 Evennumber

Evennumber

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

Seriously?? That's great!! Finally, can buy a massage chair for my parents...Never thought that massage chair can also pay by instalment. Btw izit all the brands of massage chair can be paid by installment or certain brands only? 

#14 Hitman99

Hitman99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:47 AM

How about non-credit card user? is there any other way to buy the massage chair except from full cash, I feel a little burden with my financial condition, and wanna know they there many term and condition use credit card to purchase the massage chair, confuse and irritating...  :frown

#15 Lisa_lov3

Lisa_lov3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:11 AM

Haha, I am going to buy a massage chair also!!  I had asked my friends, some of them recommend osim, some of them recommend ogawa.. They also said that these 2 brands always carry out promotion and ask me to buy it buy it during promotion. But I can't decide which one to buy.. Since you are doing some research abt Ogawa, can you tell me some info abt it? :xmassmile1

Did you heard about the customer complaint with their massage chair? try search it! It can be your purchase decision influencer. Not trying to scare you, but just give you some advice to see the negative side of the product offer and compare which part would influence you the most. If you willing to take the risks, then wish you Good luck.

#16 mr. mister

mr. mister

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

I have compared the price with few brands... Ogawa selling price is reasonable and is quite affordable as can pay monthly aside from pay the whole payment when buying it... Moreover, there are many online review said the quality and function is good enough... And I like Ogawa massage chair design... I think is before you decide better to go outlet and try it out...

Seriously?? That's great!! Finally, can buy a massage chair for my parents...Never thought that massage chair can also pay by instalment. Btw izit all the brands of massage chair can be paid by installment or certain brands only? 

I know that Ogawa and Osim can be paid by monthly installment... But compared to Osim, Ogawa's price is a bit cheaper...

and there is Parents Day Promotion... when u buy massage chair or massage sofa then u can purchase small massager or gym equipment from RM1... I think it is quite interesting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users