AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Moon Lau Pui Yuet (劉佩玥)

moon lau pui yuet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:29 PM

image.jpg

English Name: Moon Lau

Chinese Name: 劉佩玥

Chinese Pinyin: Lau Pui Yuet

Birthdate: September 9, 1989

Awards:

2013 Miss Hong Kong Second Runner-Up

TVB Dramas:

Raising the Bar as Holly Tsang Hor Yan (2015)

Wudang Rules (cameo role-plays as Toby Leung's younger sister) (2015)

Angel in the Making as Abby Tang Lai Ching (2015)

Overrun Over as Ho Siu Mei (2016)

Blue Veins as Rosa Law Wing Yi (2016)

House of Spirits as Ling Sing San (2016)

A Fist Within Four Walls as Audrey Oh Dak Lei (2016)

Two Steps From Heaven as Emma Yip Yip (2016)

Edited by foreverleila, 21 November 2016 - 11:20 PM.

#2 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:03 AM

Moon Lau does not believe Jeannie Chan has feelings for Alan Wan

Sunday August 9, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Female goddess, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an event in Sha Tin (沙田) and when mentioned about the rumours related to Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) took the initiative to get close to Alan Wan (溫家偉), she laughed and said: "We are friends and it is very funny! (Feel Alan Wan is unattractive?) He is very attractive but it will be funny if together with Jeannie Chan. (Jeannie likes him?) Her favourite lover is me! (Alan likes her?) No idea and I can help you to ask him." Asked if she was afraid of rumours with Alan, Moon said: "Better not. (Unworthy of you?) Nope and it will scare my potential suitors away and we are good friends only."

Mentioning about acting together with Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Philip Ng (伍允龍), Nancy Wu (胡定欣) and others in martial arts series, Moon said obediently: "I like them before joining the entertainment industry as I love professional artistes. I like Nancy Wu very much. (Praise her acting skills in Ghost of Relatively (鬼同你OT) series?) Her acting skills is good. It is a comedy series and different from her usual stubborn roles. Hence, the audiences and I love it very much. (Feel stressful?) Stress will affect the performance and I choose to treat it as motivation. I will practise more and prepare homework in advance so as to learn more things during the process."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#3 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:07 AM

Moon Lau: Sexy outfit depends on the occasion

Friday August 14, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Artiste Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended the event related to TVB program, The Million Dollar Minute (超強選擇1分鐘) in Sham Shui Po (深水埗) and disclosed she was nervous when playing games but made safety preparation though.

Moon expressed she did not receive any instructions to wear sexily during the program and it depended on the occasion: "I wear sleeveless top and shorts today and very happy."

#4 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

Moon Lau looks cute when hugging the teddy bear

Friday September 25, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Ms ex-Hong Kong, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) becomes female goddess based on Raising the Bar series and has rumours with artiste Philip Ng earlier. Hence, she has good affinity with males and how to become a female goddess just like Moon? It turns out posing cute image is important.

On the Internet, she shared photo of herself hugging the teddy bear and left a message: "Many people tell teddy bear to let go of the girl but the bear hugs the girl very tightly until I am suffocating!" Any male warrior takes the chance to save Moon?

#5 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:54 PM

Hero Within the City series: Philip Ng films marriage proposal scene to Moon Lau

Tuesday October 13, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Two days ago, rumoured couple, Philip Ng (伍允龍) and Moon Lau (劉佩玥) were filming the new series, Hero Within the City (城寨英雄) in TVB City. In one of the scenes, Philip Ng tried to propose marriage to Moon and caused her clothes wet instead. Moon Lau expressed marriage were two person affairs and not required a grand proposal. She did not mind the opposite party used soft drink cans and plastic bottles to make a ring if loving a person and sincerity was most important. It was better to set money aside for family and Moon is not dating now.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#6 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:39 PM

Moon Lau has to act as Carol Cheng and scold people

Wednesday March 30, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) was invited to Sunday Stage Fight (Sunday好戲王) program as guest at Tseung Kwan O TVB City at night and expressed she needed to act as Carol Cheng (鄭裕玲): "Feels very nervous as needs to act as Carol and our birthday falls on the same date. I feel she is very beautiful and will try my best to act as her." Moon also spent a week to watch Carol's program and said: "It is hard to act as her as she is stern and will scold people. I have practised for a week."

#7 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:42 PM

Moon Lau has a dry love life and work is placed as top priority

Sunday April 24, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended a skincare event in Causeway Bay and expressed she will usually shop and eat together with her good friends, Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and Stephanie Ho (何雁詩). She did not feel she was a 'lamp post' when going out with Jeannie and her boyfriend, Arnaldo Ho (何猷亨): "She is sticking close to me and they will not forsake their friends because of the relationship. (Introduce any man to you?) It depends on fate."

When mentioned about many Ms Hong Kong, seniors and juniors were attached, Moon listed Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) as an example: "I will announce if dating. (Will not involve in underground relationship?) Nope. My pressure is higher in the past few months and I have tried to shout in front of my mother." She added her mother boiled soup for her in order to prevent the unbalance of the hormones.

Mentioning about the first runner-up in Ms Hong Kong beauty pageant, Ada Pong (龐卓欣) rejected to renew contract with TVB, Moon replied everyone had their directions. When asked if she will persuade Ada to remain, Moon said: "Everyone's decision depends on the arrangement made. We work together once or twice and I feel she is a mature girl with opinions. I believe everybody and her family will not be worried for her."

#8 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:52 PM

Moon Lau's mother was very strict to her when studying in university

Wednesday April 27, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) acted as Ho Siumei (賀小美) who had a naive character, doted by her brother and made her friends happy in Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series. She expressed her parent was very strict to her in reality: "My mother wants me to return home every night before 12am when studying in university. She wants me to report to her at 6pm everyday and will ask me at 7pm and 8pm why I have not return home." However, Moon falls in love with the irregular hours in entertainment industry.

Although Moon's parent is strict, but her mother does not stop her from knowing the guys: "My mother keeps telling me to go out often but I wish to spend more time with my family. I do not mind sharing my relationship details and will leave it to fate."

#9 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:35 PM

Moon Lau's immune system becomes weak due to insufficient rest

Tuesday May 3, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) was promoting TVB Olympic Games event, (2016里約奧運會倒數100日) as the ambassador at Tsim Sha Tsui. It was her first time to participate in Olympic Games event and she hoped to improve her knowledge in it, and watch it together with her mother.

Asking if she will eat peanuts and potato chips when watching Olympic Games on television, Moon replied her body was getting poorer lately: "Nope. Drinking fruit juice and soup boiled by my mother. It is the immune system problem and I have seen the doctor and will get well quickly." Moon added her immune system became weak due to insufficient rest and will try to exercise so as to keep fit.

#10 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:13 AM

Blue Veins series: Moon Lau revealed her true emotions upon seeing Eddie Kwan's death

Sunday May 15, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Actress, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) was promoting the foreign drama, Nirvana In Fire (琅琊榜) purchased by TVB at Tsuen Wan and when mentioned about Blue Veins (殭) series will be airing its finale, she hoped everyone will continue to watch it. Asking if her tears was real when she was shouting upon seeing Eddie Kwan's (關禮傑) death, Moon said: "Yes and it is my true emotions. It is a touching scene plus Eddie guided Hubert Wu (胡鴻鈞) and me into acting the scene."

When asked if her acting skills had improved, Moon replied she read the comments from the netizens and felt overjoyed to receive their supports. Asking if she will be watching the finale with other cast team members, Moon said: "No idea as I need to work on Nirvana In Fire drama later, but I did ask Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and some cast team members are not in Hong Kong."

#11 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

Sisley Choi and Moon Lau dressed sexily and revealed 3 inches of their 'career line'

Tuesday May 17, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Ms ex Hong Kong, Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) and Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended the press conference of Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2016 (2016香港小姐競選) at Tseung Kwan O TVB City. They wore sexy clothes revealing 3 inches of their 'career line'.

When mentioned about wearing sexily, Sisley said: "Today is the press conference of Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2016 and I need to look glamorous. (Fitter than before?) Nope. Deep inside, I am a fat girl and it has been a long time since I exercised. I will breathe deeply when walking and dare not jog again with Tony Hung (洪永城) now. Haha."

Asking if she will add in marks for her sexily dressed clothes, Moon said: "Nope. It is an important occasion and girls with confidence look most beautiful. I hope more people will participate in the contest if we wear nice clothes." Sisley said: "Sexy and beautiful should be said separately. Pretty is pretty and ugly is ugly. I always say I am Leon Lai's (黎明) successor."

#12 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:03 PM

Moon Lau denies about wooing Bosco Wong: I treat him as an elder brother

Sunday May 29, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an event related to Olympics 2016 at Yau Tong and denied about wooing Bosco Wong (黃宗澤): "I know about the gossip as my friend sends it to me but I do not read it at all. I treat it as nonsense after having a laugh. (Give wrong signal to people as you are too passionate?) We usually have group chat when filming and will go out for dinner together at times. I guess they have nothing better to do and the audiences treat it as real. Bosco and I do not feel embarrassed and I treat him as elder brother and he dotes on us. (Exposed by insider?) Might not be the person in group chat. Perhaps somebody is jealous of us having a good time or helping to promote new series. (Any suspect?) It does not cross my mind and there is no way to prevent it."

Asking if Bosco was good enough to become her boyfriend, Moon said: "I treat him as an elder brother and do not think of him meeting the criteria as a boyfriend. (What about your rumoured ex-boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍)?) We are friends only and where does break-up come from? The bottom line is the news is too exaggerating."

#13 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:17 AM

Moon Lau is pointed to woo Bosco Wong: Perhaps somebody is jealous of our close bondings

Friday June 3, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended the promotion activity of Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2016 (2016香港小姐競選) and was surrounded by endless rumours such as ending 6 months relationship with Philip Ng (伍允龍) and wooing Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) after that. She denied about the news and said: "It is a scary world and where does the break-up comes from as Philip and I are not dating at all? (What is your relationship with Philip Ng?) Close friends and we knew each other after filming A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series and we had close bondings."

Treated Bosco Wong as elder brother

Moon also denied about wooing Bosco and said: "I call him as 'brother' during and after filming and he keeps treating people to beverages. He is a good elder brother. I used to laugh at the rumours but not anymore." When mentioned about Bosco was known as 'premium property', Moon agreed and he did not scold or show black face to others at all." She added she knew somebody exposed the information: "I have no idea about the culprit. Perhaps somebody is jealous of our good bondings."

Defended 17 years old Yeung Ka Lan

Mentioning about 17 years old, Yeung Ka Lan (楊嘉欣) was pointed to woo Bosco as well, Moon said: "She is 17 years old only and please do not hurt her. She is a very gentle person and joins showbiz for a short time only. She needs time to adjust to showbiz industry."

#14 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:08 PM

Moon Lau and Philip Ng are dating after filming series together?

Sunday August 28, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and Philip Ng (伍允龍) act as a couple with bitter romance and fail to end up together eventually in A Fist within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series. As they filmed the series for 3 months and faced each other all the time, their rumours are circulating like fire and they behave intimately whenever promoting the series together. Hence, are they an on-screen couple or really dating? We shall have a forced confession from Moon and Philip in this interview.

#15 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

Moon Lau and Philip Ng will be having dinner together

Saturday September 3, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended the opening ceremony of PopWalk and her popularity increased after filming A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series. She hoped to earn more money in order to buy a property for her parents.

When asked if her parents preferred a son in-law to property, Moon said: "They do not say it but my mother is quite concerned about me as she wants to know if we are really dating. (Can only announce after dating for 3 months?) Nope. I will think about dating at a later time." Moon disclosed she will have dinner and chat with Philip Ng (伍允龍) but clarified they were friends only.

#16 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:28 AM

Moon Lau wishes to get rid of Baby Fat

Monday September 5, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended a watch event as model and when mentioned about gaining popularity after filming A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series, she said: "In fact, I get to learn many things when filming every series and need to keep a suspense such as liaising contract and advertising." Moon disclosed she was learning Thai boxing and visiting gym actively in order to lose 5 pounds weight.

When asked if she will approach Philip Ng (伍允龍) to teach her, Moon denied it immediately: "Nope but I did consult Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Philip to control weight. They told me not to restrict my diet as it will rebound quickly and advise me to exercise and sleep early. My immune system has problem due to pressure earlier and I feel better now." Moon added her weight was similar to when participating in Miss Hong Kong Pageant, hoped to turn her fats into muscles and get rid of her baby fat: "My mother has baby fat too and tells me to ignore it. I wish to have it when more than 30 years old and tell me to lose weight but will leave my face alone. The netizens comment I look good when my face has some fats."

#17 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:58 PM

Moon Lau will be celebrating birthday with Philip Ng?

Wednesday September 7, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Artiste Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and Pinky Cheung (張文慈) attended an event at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and Moon expressed she will be celebrating birthday with the cast team of A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series as her birthday falls on 9 September, same date as Nancy Wu (胡定欣). She disclosed she tried to restrict her diet due to continuous celebration and keeping fit to film advertisement. When asked if her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) will train her, Moon said: "I usually exercise with Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and Stephanie Ho (何雁詩). (Are you sure? Jeannie is more fleshly than you.) We are trying hard together." Moon praised Pinky looked the same while Pinky praised Moon looked very sweet.

Pinky signed contract with TVB for 2 years on 01 September and currently discussing her work arrangements: "Focusing on filming series. (Why?) I am an actress and I feel it is the sole television station in Hong Kong." She added she lost her way in TVB City and as 30 August was her birthday, joining TVB was her best birthday present.

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:47 PM

Moon Lau and Philip Ng are close to each other?

Monday September 12, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an event and continued to deny about her romance with Philip Ng (伍允龍) despite a photo showing them carrying kids together during the gathering with Andy On (安志杰) and Jessica C. a few days ago. She expressed she knew Jessica and it was not her first time to participate in gathering: "I went there as a good friend who wished to see Jessica's baby but Philip brought me there for the first time. I do not feel he is wooing me and everyone is close. (Any feelings towards Philip?) We are good friends. (Your mother disallows?) It is unrelated to family and I wish to focus on my career. I am reaching 27 years old soon. (Romance will end once announce?) Announcing is the trend now but we are really not dating."

The media then made fun of Moon that Philip brought her old friends gathering but was not in the list as Philip and Yuen Qiu (元秋) had good bondings in the series. Moon said with embarrassment: "I am speechless and please ask him directly. (Any chances?) Everything starts from friends and I am enjoying everything at the moment. Let's leave it to fate."

#19 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:34 PM

Moon Lau is not celebrating birthday with Philip Ng: Texting him will do

Sunday September 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended a Halloween event and expressed she will not travel to US to celebrate birthday with her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) due to filming new series: "Texting him will do. (It is your first time to celebrate it together?) Nope. We cut birthday cake together when filming A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨) series last year. (Keep in contact?) Through WhatsApp. We are happy but need to see when he is free."

Mentioning about Philip's new film won good reviews overseas, Moon said sweetly: "I always believe being an action actor is very difficult as one needs to act and fight at the same time. This time, it is more harder to act as Bruce Lee (李小龍) and fortunately, the results is not bad."

#20 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:57 AM

Philip Ng admits to having relationship with Linda Chung before; Moon Lau praises he is brave

Sunday September 25, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) participated in live broadcast of Yan Oi Tong 2016 (善心滿載仁愛堂) at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and when mentioned about her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) admitted to having relationship with Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) before during a show, she said: "One is married and another graciously admits to it. It is quite brave of him. (Additional marks?) He is okay."

Asking if he admitted to it too late, Moon believed Philip and Linda had established consensus: "Everyone has different choices and some prefer high or low profile. (You choose underground relationship with him?) Nope. We are friends all along." Moon added Philip returned to Hong Kong from Hollywood not long ago and she will support his new movie.

#21 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:23 PM

Moon Lau wishes her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng to teach her martial arts

Friday October 21, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an event at Sunny Bay and when asked if she asked her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) to teach her martial arts, she said: "I'm okay if he is willing to teach and he has good foundation." Mentioning about Philip acted as Bruce Lee (李小龍) in Birth of the Dragon (龍之誕生) film which was airing in Toronto, Moon replied she will definitely show her support if airing in Hong Kong. When asked if Philip resembled Bruce Lee, Moon said: "I have not watch the movie yet but his actions resembled Bruce to some extent when watching the preview."

Asking if she encountered any spooky incident as filming Demon-Conquering Taxi (降魔的) series currently, Moon said: "Nope. Filming is difficult especially night scenes. I do not wish to think about it and do not want to experience it as well." She added she felt relieved with other cast team members beside her.

#22 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:49 PM

Moon Lau will not become third party in real life: I can accept it but disagree with it

Sunday October 30, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) attended an event at Tuen Mun and when mentioned about the first episodes of Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家) series showing intimate and kissing scenes with Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) who was married, Moon said: "Have aired that scene and received many messages through WhatsApp that first episode was already exciting. The film producer put in lots of efforts to film it. (Another exciting scene tonight?) Not only that and there is other powerful scenes too. This series brings fresh feelings but it is different from my real character, as I will not be third party in real life. I did look at other series for research and can accept it but disagree with it. Hope the audiences can accept my role."

Asking if she reported to her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) before airing this series, Moon did not reply directly: "I am very nervous and dare not tell my parent but they said it did not matter as I was working. (Any reaction from Philip?) No idea if he has watch it and let me ask him first."

#23 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:14 PM

Moon Lau goes for transformation at the Central

Thursday November 17, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

TVB actress, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) wore a dress revealing her beautiful skin at the Central a few days ago and she was seen chatting on the phone while walking and heading to the toilet hurriedly. She then changed into a long sleeve top and shorts revealing her long legs and walked out of the shopping mall to take a cab. It also attracted stares from many passer-by.

#24 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:09 PM

Philip Ng and Moon Lau attend an event as couple team

Friday November 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Rumoured couple, Philip Ng (伍允龍) and Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended Christmas event as couple team on 13 November. Although they insisted they were friends, but both continued to flirt with each other on the stage and during an interview.

As Philip was working in US earlier, both were separated for some time but Philip disclosed they bumped into each other at the street after returning to Hong Kong. When asked if he felt happy about their reunion, both admitted they felt overjoyed.

Moon expressed she will be working during Christmas but will have a party with her family and friends including Philip. Asking if they celebrated by themselves only, Moon said: "It is not party but dating and I guess not." Philip said: "What a disappointment!"

Moon Lau shows different charms

Friday November 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) gains popularity after filming A Fist within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series and her acting skills is recognised after acting as 'third party' in Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家) series. Earlier, she was invited as the ambassador of cosmetic brand, Revlon and tried 7 lips colour. It shows different charms of her.

#25 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:06 PM

Two Steps from Heaven series: Moon Lau acts as third party and wants to slap herself too

Thursday December 1, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended the press conference related to Miss Chinese International Pageant 2017 in Malaysia and mentioning about the netizens commented she deserved it when acting as a third party and ditched by Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) in the previous episode for the series, Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家), she agreed and said: "Being a third party deserves death and I feel like slapping her too. (But the netizens comment that your crying is not as beautiful as Katy Kung (龔嘉欣)?) Huh? Crying needs to be beautiful but Katy is indeed pretty. I cry until dying horribly and accept the feedbacks from the audiences."

#26 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:42 PM

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an opening ceremony of a shopping mall in Tin Shui Wai and when mentioned about her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) injured his right hand due to performing breaking ice and needed to rest for 3 months, she replied he did tell her and she was in the company when it happened: "Hope he will have a speedy recovery and his work schedule is affected as well."

Asking if she will take care of Philip, Moon said: "He is an adult and can take care of himself. Also, Moon was given 3 outfits such as deep V, revealing her back and transparent for TVB Anniversary Awards and ever wonder what will be her choice?

#27 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

Two Steps from Heaven series: Moon Lau receives praises for killing Priscilla Wong well

Saturday December 17, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

The finale of Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家) series receive good ratings result and the highest ratings record is 28 pts. The highest rating is the scene when Moon Lau (劉佩玥) stabbed Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) several times and it is extremely shocking to the audiences.

During an interview with ON.CC (東網), Moon expressed she received many praises for killing Priscilla well and it somehow made her feel happy: "Many friends say they cannot offend me as I will use knife to stab them. They say I look very ruthless and kill Priscilla well. It somehow makes me feel happy." She hoped there will be a celebration party for cast and production teams: "We are good friends during and after filming and must celebrate together. Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) was absent during the last gathering and hope he will be back in Hong Kong during the next gathering. Plus, I need to see the ratings result of myTV SUPER first and it should be good anyway."

#28 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:06 AM

Moon Lau admits she has dry love life

Friday December 30, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

It is first time for Moon Lau (劉佩玥) to sing during an event on 25 December and express her anxiety. She disclosed she bought an expensive gift for her father this Christmas and wished to buy a second hand car for herself. When asked if she exchanged Christmas present with her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍), Moon said: "We are friends only. My love life is dry but I have a busy workload. Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and they have gone for holidays but no party for me at all."

#29 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

Moon Lau is not afraid of the increased competition

Saturday January 8, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and Bob Cheung (張彥博) attended Key Opinion Leader event by TVB on 07 January and Moon expressed she usually shared her daily lifestyle on social networking website. She was not worried about the competition as there will be more improvements. As for Bob, he gained popularity after filming A House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series and said: "Many people fail to recognise me and remember my name."

#30 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

Moon Lau admits she suffers from strabismus when small

Sunday March 12, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and the children demonstrated eye care protection during an event on 11 March. She disclosed her right eye suffered from strabismus since small and her parents had been helping her to correct it: "There is still some problem now and it depends if the doctor wants me to undergo surgery. (Shaking when writing in the past?) It scares my mother when she sees I am shaking while writing but it is alright now."

Moon expressed she felt sick after returning from Japan and was grateful towards her good friends, Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) and Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) for fetching her. Asking about the reason for not asking her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍), Moon said: "A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series has ended long ago and we are really not dating. We will announce it if there is something really going on between us."

#31 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

Moon Lau discloses her first love is a sports man

Monday May 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended the press conference of FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix (FIVB世界女排大獎賽) at Olympian City on 28 April and disclosed she managed to get into the school volleyball team during studying days. When asked if she got to know any male friends, Moon replied she focused on playing volleyball but admired guys with sunshine and positive energy: "My first love is a sports man and we play triathlon, volleyball and basketball. I ask him any sports questions and we spend beautiful teenage years."

During the press conference, Moon revealed her anxiety to meet the sports woman from China, Sun Yue (孫玥) as they had common name and supported her ball match when small.

#32 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:04 AM

Moon Lau's leg is injured when learning to drive a scooter

Friday June 2, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) shares photo of her injured leg on social networking website and it turns out that she is injured due to learning how to drive a scooter for new series. She accepts an interview from ON.CC (東網) and says: "I wanted to brake when turning right but accelerate and driving at 40km instead. I crash into the curb and my leg is injured. My waist should be worse." Moon adds that she has seen a doctor and needs to have a proper rest. Asking about which series, Moon says: "I cannot reveal it yet and act as an emergency medical technician. Although it is not necessary to drive a scooter, but I feel it is to match the role character and will learn it again after recovering."

#33 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:30 AM

Moon Lau denies she is dating Hugo Wong: We are good friends

Tuesday July 11, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attends an event on 08 July and mentioning about her rumours with Hugo Wong (黃子恆), she feels helpless and says: "Hugo and I feel helpless. We are only acting as a couple in the series and all rumours are fake including Philip Ng (伍允龍) as we are good friends only."

Moon does not mind the rumours but hope it will not affect her chances of knowing male friends. She uses Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) as an example as her old love, Arnaldo Ho (何猷亨) and rumours of their reconciliation appear as a result. Moon clarifies on behalf of her: "They do not keep in contact at all and please believe me given my friendship with Jeannie. They definitely have no chance for reconciliation."

#34 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:53 AM

Moon Lau reveals Linda Chung and her old love, Philip Ng are friends

Thursday July 13, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Grace Wong (王君馨) and her husband, Daniel hold their wedding banquet on 11 July. Her bride maid, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) has zero interaction with her old love, Philip Ng (伍允龍) but he is seen chatting with his rumoured girlfriend, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and they also take photo together.

Moon expresses she has not seen Philip for a long time during an interview: "Because he is in China most of the time. I feel elated to see him today and update our recent conditions and we take photo together. He is good in taking photos and full of sense. (Philip has a dry love life?) Not all things run smoothly in life and hope he will have a smooth career and relationship in the future." She emphasises that they are good friends and partners.

Mentioning about Philip and Linda have zero interaction, Moon says: "Based on my knowledge, they are good friends and know how to handle it as adults. Linda is already a mother and we do not keep to keep repeating the past."

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

Moon Lau is not afraid of sun burn standing at the street in Causeway Bay

Thursday August 10, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attends an activity at Causeway Bay and continues to maintain her smiles despite standing under the hot sun for almost an hour. She is indeed professional and asking if she is not afraid of sun burn due to the high fees, Moon says: "It is unrelated to the fees. I am the spokesperson and collect at happy price. I love the sun. (Not afraid of tan skin?) It is okay for a while and I apply sun screen for outdoor activities. (Worry about being molest at the street?) Nope. I know Wing Chun (詠春) and Taekwondo (跆拳道). We must stay vigilant as ladies at all times."

Moon reveals she acts as paramedic in Leaping Lifeline (跳躍生命線) series and needs to wear a helmet and uniform to drive a motorcycle weighing 500 pounds. She expresses her worry for dehydration: "I learn to drive motorcycle with Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) earlier but this vehicle has no plate and cannot drive on the road."

#36 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:00 AM

Moon Lau chooses series to film? She denies she is good in calculations

Thursday August 17, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) is pointed for being good in calculations lately and mentioning about Crystal Fung (馮盈盈) replaces her to film Apple-colada (果欄中的江湖大嫂) series and Moon is acting as the second female lead in Leaping Lifeline (跳躍生命線) series which will help to boost her career, she explains as the spokesperson at an event today: "It is fake news. My calculations is poor and it is impossible to film 2 series at the same time. It is best to listen to the instructions from the company and we are reactive as artiste. I do according to the instruction from the company and will film 2 series without sleeping if I really want to calculate. Right now, I only want to focus on filming series and will not let others to affect me."

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:58 PM

Philip Ng is out and Bob Cheung is in; 28 years old Moon Lau encourages herself

Sunday September 10, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

9th September is 28 years old Moon Lau's (劉佩玥) birthday. She leaves an emotional message to encourage herself on social networking website: "I am growing 10 years old and feel it is a big world. I only care about moving forward, pursue my dreams, explore and it remains until now. After 10 years, I feel the world is growing bigger and may feel inferior and disappointed at times. It resembles the weather today and the sunshine appears after the rain. I have been holding a simple heart and honest to everybody all along and will use smiles to face the difficulties. Hope you feel happy always and maintain your childlike character and the courage......"

Good friends, Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) celebrate her birthday and Jeannie continues to love Moon despite being loud, clingy and having scary driving skills.

In fact, Bob Cheung (張彥博) also attends her birthday party and shares their photo on Instagram. But it appears that Philip Ng (伍允龍) has not given her any blessings.

#38 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:06 AM

Moon Lau encourages students to show more concern for the disabled people

Friday September 29, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) becomes an ambassador for Solve for Tomorrow 2017 event to encourage the students showing more concern and help disabled people to blend into the society. She also learns about the importance of communicating with them and VR and taking photos in 360 degrees.

Moon says: "Once, I saw a woman sitting in the wheelchair and almost fell down when boarding into the bus and I help her immediately. I am thinking it will be very inconvenient for the disabled people if there is stairs in 5 miles ahead. Hope everyone will give a helping hand and think of others."

#39 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

Moon Lau moves into luxury house: I do not care about my suitor's financial status

Saturday September 30, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) is filming Leaping Lifeline (跳躍生命線) series at TV City. The scene illustrates that she has flu bug and applies make-up resembling a sick person. However, Moon applies some lipstick before taking photo with child actress, Pearl Chan (陳偲穎): "It makes me look more energetic. (Dating new guy and moving into luxury house?) Many friends text me that I look powerful as moving into luxury house now. Actually, it is my family's property and unrelated to outsiders. (Dating now?) Nope. You always say I am dating but I have no time at all. I do not need to work that hard if really have a rich boyfriend. (Any suitors?) Nope and I do not feel it at all. Anyway, his financial status is not my concern and giving me a sense of security and love is most important. I am very busy and he must be very powerful if he can woo me."

As Pearl Chan films Blue Veins (殭) and House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series with Moon before, she exposes her secret suddenly: "I know who is Moon's favourite love and he is the cartoon character, Pom Pom Purin. I give her present too and it is quite amusing."

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:11 PM

Moon Lau calls herself a weirdo and sits on the rooftop alone

Sunday October 15, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Moon Lau (劉佩玥) is currently filming Jumpstart Lifeline (跳躍生命線) series and sharing photo of herself sitting on the rooftop alone on social networking website this morning. She expresses that she is a weird person, the sickness gives her a sense of security in a miracle way and cherishes the people surrounding her.

Moon leaves a message: "I am a weirdo and sickness does give one a special sense of security and makes the surrounding atmosphere peaceful. The voice is extremely gentle and I feel very grateful and alert. I am used to being grateful for every small little thing daily especially when feeling sick. You should try being sick when taking everything for granted. You feel your father resembles a superman and your mother looks like a fairy when cooking for you. Your partner who brings you to see a doctor resembles a batman while your colleagues helping you to carry things look like spiderman. You feel that all heroes are surrounding you at that moment and the death trap seems to disappear somehow. Because everything has changed other than staying healthy and nothing else is important." Moon also highlight anxiety treatment and the netizens tell her to take good care of herself and not to sit on the rooftop alone.