AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

need help finding an old hk drama

hongkong drama hk help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 biplav32

biplav32

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

There was an old hk drama on mysoju.com. I forgot the name of that drama. It was a drama about a rich construction company owner who falls in love with a poor college girl. The girl is already in love with someone else. I think the rich guy somehow traps the lover with a crime. The girl's mom gets sick but obviously she has no money so I think the rich guy says he will pay the cost if she married him. She reluctantly agrees.
The lover is in jail and after a while he was released. He then confronts the girl about betraying him. He somehow drugs her and then starts threatening her with her naked pictures. The rich guy somehow knows about it . I think the lover kills himself. The girl somehow figures out that rich guy trapped her lover and then she confronts him about. She was already in love with him at this time and they have a kid too maybe. The rich guy turns himself in.
If anyone knows what this drama, I would appreciate you letting me know about it.

#2 tvbblock

tvbblock

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

It hard to say series just based on ur information provided. Remember any actor and actress in the series?