AF needs funding again

Photo

[UPCOMING] [TVB] Angel In The Making 實習天使

tony hung eliza sam pal sinn alice chan elaine yiu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52242 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:55 PM

English Title:
Angel In The Making

Chinese Title:
實習天使

Chinese Pinyin: 
Sat Jaap Tin Si

Genre:
Modern/Medical

Producer:
Yip Chan Fai

Filming Location:
Hong Kong

Filming Length:
June 2015 - ???

Episodes:

Cast:
Tony Hung

Eliza Sam

Pal Sinn

Alice Chan

Elaine Yiu

Moon Lau

Jinny Ng

Mary Hon

Momo Wu

Chung King Fai

Chan Hong Kin

Kevin Tong

Toby Leung

Lena Wong

Tony Chui

Ram Chiang

Jay Fung

Joel Chan

Steven Ho

Lily Lee

Marcus Kwok

Vincent Cheung

Lulu Kai

Mak Ka Lun

English Tang

Info:

Ron Ng Drops Out of New Series, Tony Hung Does Not Mind Being the Second Choice

Tuesday June 2, 2015 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Tony Hung, Eliza Sam, Moon Lau, Jinny Ng, etc. will be filming Yip Chan Fai's new series, "Trainee Angel". Tony is being the male lead again. Before, Raymond Wong dropped out of "Captain of Destiny" due to being unwell and having to go into the hospital; afterward, Tony took over at the last minute. This time, it is also because Ron Ng has to film a Mainland series, leading to a schedule conflict and making him unable to accept the series, that Tony is then taking over this role. When accepting an interview, Tony frankly said that he does not mind being the 'second choice': "Already happy to be able to do it. When it comes, must do it well. There is no effect regardless of how many were courted earlier".

The producer expressed that Tony is playing a registered nurse this time; he is a 'monster instructor' whose personality is the opposite from the usual Tony. Regarding this, Tony frankly said that, for him, it is a very big challenge: "The character is really cool...talks without the ending sound of the last syllable of a word. Also very difficult to do. I also chatted with some seniors. Will also reference Korean films. (The senior is Natalie Tong?) Do not dare to call her a senior, but will also ask her how to do it well".

As for Ron, who is in Mainland filming a series, he frankly said that he has to film for a period of time before returning to Hong Kong. He said, "Actually, it is because I have accepted another Mainland series; there was a schedule conflict, so I cannot make it in time to return to film. (Now, Tony is taking over the role!) Well, the series has to find someone to film it". Allegedly, Ron's contracted with TVB is ending soon. Regarding the matter of contract renewal, he frankly said that he has to go back to the company to discuss it later; it is just that he has been busy filming Mainland series that he has not had to the time to go back.

- The series hopes to be more humanistic, focusing on bringing out the relationships among doctors and nurses, and nurses and patients.

- While talking about the student nurses getting through the training process, the series will bring out a healing story.

- The six student nurses (Eliza Sam, Jinny Ng, Moon Lau, Momo Wu, Kevin Tong, and Chan Hong Kin) have a good relationship, but each person has a different shortcoming. During the process, they will learn from one another and support one another. There is more friendly competition between Jinny and Eliza. Jinny is a top student in her class, while Eliza has dreamed of becoming a nurse ever since she was young; thus, they are more knowledgeable.

- Tony Hung will play a very experienced registered nurse who leads a group of student nurses through the training period. He is like a 'monster instructor' who is very harsh toward the student nurses; he does not teach them everything with the utmost care, as he would sometimes let them make mistakes in hopes that they would learn from them. He is very mean and always yells at people. He is really cool, and he talks without the ending sound of the last syllable of a word. In the end, he gets moved by Eliza, as he gets melted by her smile.

- Pal Sinn will play a charming consulting physician. He, Alice Chan, and Elaine Yiu are involved in a love triangle.

- Eliza will play a student nurse. She has a romantic storyline with Jay Fung and Tony Hung.

- Alice Chan will play Cheuk Chi Kwan (卓芷君), the head nurse of the Accident & Emergency department.

- Moon will play a rather tomboyish student nurse. In the end, she becomes enemies with good friend Eliza.

- Elaine will play Sylvia To Sin Fa (杜羨花), a head nurse. She and Joel Chan are a pair, but he quickly dies from an illness. Everyone calls her 「花打」.

- Jinny will play a student nurse. She and Eliza are competitors. She has a romantic storyline with Hugo Wong, but she does not end up with him. Chan Hong Kin admires her.

- Mary Hon will play a consulting physician.

- Momo will play Wong Pui Yi (汪佩儀), a student nurse.

- Chan Hong Kin will play a student nurse.

- Kevin will play a student nurse.

- Toby Leung is an extremely proper head nurse during the day, but is a party animal at night.

- Lena Wong will play Kam Nga Yan (金雅恩), a medical intern.

- Ram Chiang will play Kei Yan, who likes to study UFOs.

- Jay and Eliza are a couple. He and Moon have a kiss scene.

- Marcus Kwok will play a nurse.

Edited by MashiroKun, 12 September 2015 - 07:54 PM.

#2 casual-miriamfanz

casual-miriamfanz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:10 PM

Costume fitting list

20150602_fd4452035ea6b13ed9e2IsT6r145w70

#3 hlee13

hlee13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:50 PM

I hope Elaine gets a good role this time!  

#4 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52242 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:30 AM

Elaine Yiu, Tony Hung, and Pal Sinn all go into sea for filming of new series

Saturday July 11, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artistes Tony Hung (洪永城), Elaine Yiu (姚子羚), and Pal Sinn (單立文) all went into the sea at Aberdeen (香港仔) for the filming of TVB new series Internship Angel (實習天使) . The three jokingly mentioned that they can take this as an opportunity to be in the sun. Tony and Pal were filming scenes of them arguing and shoving each other. Pal, who often likes to joke around, smilingly said he then immediately pushed Tony into the sea and Elaine who was by his side quickly begged for mercy: "Don't! I don't know how to swim! You two don't come towards me!" After, she added: "I finally have the opportunity to bask in the sun today. Earlier, Nancy Wu and Joel Chan both went into the seas but I had to work."

Tony doesn't dare to look at female coworkers

When asked whether Tony has recently asked Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) out on a date, Pal mocked Tony, saying his "background is unclean", which refers to his past flirtatious behavior. Tony, who didn't know how to react, could only make a promise to Natalie: "I've already changed. I'm changing my ways, in the company, I wouldn't even dare to look at female coworkers!"

Claims that Philip is not a player

When asked about good friend Myolie Wu's (胡杏兒) boyfriend Philip recently was spotted acting intimately at a nightclub with Crztal To (陶枳樽), a pirated version of Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝), Elaine spoke for her friend: "Philip is a mature man. Whether it's work or love, he is not as fickle as everyone thinks he is. Since Myolie has chosen him as her boyfriend, I believe in Myolie's judgment and decision."

#5 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52242 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

Eliza Sam expresses her anger towards Tony Hung

Thursday July 16, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

TVB artistes Eliza Sam (岑麗香), Moon Lau (劉佩玥), Jinny Ng (吳若希), MoMo Wu (吳沚默), and more was at Ma On Shan filming for the series Trainee Angel (實習天使). Eliza revealed that they are trainee nurse students and are taken to training out in the middle of nowhere by the devil instructor, Tony Hung: "We are trained on our problem-solving skills with no water or food provided! We are trained as one team, Moon and I are in one group and our opponent is Jinny Ng. We have a lot of infighting in the drama". (Is there like hair pulling?) There isn't, we are well mannered. (Is it considered exhausting?) Very hot and a lot of mosquitoes! But still ok! At least we are not wearing traditional costume and wearing the heavy headwear.

Eliza revealed that she went camping when she was studying abroad. She also said: "The script said we will complete our mission, so we were full of confidence!" She smiled and said today she was dressed up like a glow stick, very safe, can easily be found if lost.

She was asked why Tony Hung (洪永城) was not seen filming? Eliza said he was filming one scene earlier in the day and angrily said: "He (Tony) gave us two backpacks, told us the mission and left! He is very relaxed and don't need to be in the sun! In fact, we had to help him do everything".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#6 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52242 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:13 AM

Tony Hung and Eliza Sam Shake Hands, Deny Being at Odds

Friday July 31, 2015 Hong Kong

Artiste Eliza Sam, Tony Hung, Moon Lau, Jinny Ng, etc. went to the Shek Kip Mei soccer pitch to film for the TVB series "Trainee Angel".

Earlier, there were reports about Eliza and Tony being at odds because of filming a series, resulting in Tony pulling a long face at Eliza. Today, the two were particularly friendly, saying no to the rumours. Eliza explained that Tony is actually a monster instructor in the series: "His character pulls a long face for an extended period of time, and I am a good person". She also said that Tony is all smiles when she usually sees him...got frightened when she saw him pull a long face for the first time.

Tony also laughingly said that he rarely pulls a long face, so there is an opposite effect: "Like Pal [Sinn]! When he gets angry, you would laugh!" He also said that, at that time, he was not yelling at Eliza in English to teach her how to act...just discussing the dialogue. Eliza immediately laughingly said, "I don't know what you say!" Tony also immediately made fun of his bad English and wrong grammar! However, he also praised Eliza for acting out sentimental scenes well, and has decided to learn from her.

#7 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52242 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:55 PM

Tony Hung Praises Eliza Sam's Endurance: No Sleep for 30-Plus Hours, Still Knows How to Smile

Wednesday August 19, 2015 Hong Kong

Eliza Sam, Tony Hung, Jinny Ng, Moon Lau, etc. went to Stanley to do location filming for TVB's new series, "Angel in the Making". Regarding having to 'fight over a guy' with Moon, were there any similar experiences in real life? Eliza laughingly said, "From what I know, I haven't fought over anyone, and even more unaware of others fighting over me!" Tony immediately interrupted, "Cannot compete with Eliza! She has an angel's face and a devil's...."

Although the two were rumoured to be at odds earlier, Tony praised Eliza's endurance: "This angel is very incredible. Endured 30-plus hours of having no sleep. Up until now, doing an interview with us, is still smiling at us. Last night, we filmed until 6am. She had to cry, break down, and get drenched in water. Eliza is very incredible!" After hearing this, Eliza humbly said, "I am not! (Afraid of collapsing?) Newcomers should endure. Got heatstroke while filming outside before. My colleagues were very good...immediately let me off for a half-day to see a doctor".

Regarding filming a scene about a group of student nurses participating in a first aid competition, Eliza expressed that there were no CPR scenes, but learned many first aid techniques during the process of filming. Tony laughingly said, "Haven't learned basic medical things. I only learned to lecture, yell at people, and lose my temper. Haven't come into contact with medical things much".

#8 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52242 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:47 AM

Update:

"Angel in the Making" will air after "Lord of Shanghai" after November 30th.

#9 daydreamgirls

daydreamgirls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Forum Masters
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

Seriously netizens might get tired of watching Tony Hung after Captain of Destiny finished airing. Netizens might complain about seeing him too much or something.

Edited by daydreamgirls, 26 October 2015 - 03:36 AM.

#10 xxMiya

xxMiya

Q期 ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5074 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:38 AM

Maybe this hints that he'll win Most Improved this year? TVB tries to air the series of its winners close to or after its anniversary awards show.