AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Dennis Rodman invites Seth Rogen and The Interview crew to North Korea

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 39105 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:21 AM

Dennis Rodman has invited Seth Rogen to North Korea, after the controversy surrounding The Interview.

The basketball star told The Hollywood Reporter that he thought it was "cool" when he first heard Rogen was creating a comedy about North Korea.

He said: "They're doing a movie about North Korea and it's a comedy. And I went, 'cool, cool cool'.

"The next thing you know, I'm seeing some of the pieces, and he wants to go kill [Kim Jong-un]? That ain't funny. That is not funny."

Rodman extended an invite to Rogen to visit the country and interview him about the comedy.

"I would have liked to have said to [Rogen], 'Let's go to North Korea and actually see it. See what's really going on. Then make your movie.

"I would still [take Rogen] now. I would ask Seth and all those involved in the movie to go to North Korea with me. And then do an interview with me about the movie."

Rodman, who has made several trips to North Korea to meet Kim Jong-un, also said that he doesn't believe the country had anything to do with the recent Sony hacks.

He said: "If the North wanted to hack anything in the world, anything in the world, really, they are going to go hack a movie? Really?!

"How many movies have there been attacking North Korea? And they never hacked those. North Korea is going to hack a comedy, a movie that is really nothing? I can't see that happening. Of all the companies... really? Over a movie?!"

Digital Spy