AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Expresses Gratitude and Absolute Faith in His Fans

korea k-pop jyj kim jaejoong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 39105 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:10 PM

2envzlv.jpg

Singer-turned-actor JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong showed his unending faith in his fans.

Through the fashion magazine, Harper′s Bazaar, Kim Jae Joong showed off his dreamy charms during the shoot, while showing his honesty during the interview.

Kim Jae Joong is currently appearing in the Friday/Saturday KBS drama Spy, as Kim Seon Woo, a member of the National Intelligence Service with sharp eyes but full of cuteness as a son. Forced in a dilemma, where he must go after his spy mother without having her know, Kim Jae Joong is carrying out the drama with much tension.

The photo shoot was carried out in a portrait concept, capturing Kim Jae Joong′s mysterious and sexy aura. In front of the camera, Kim Jae Joong oozed with charisma, while coming off very friendly and easy going in front of the staff.

During the interview, Kim Jae Joong expressed his gratitude towards his fans, saying, "There are times when I even hate myself, so I wonder if there are people, other than my fans, who still perfectly embrace me. As I receive that love, I naturally gain full faith in them."

"I don′t necessarily want to sacrifice myself for anyone, but if I had to give up a bit of myself, it would be for them."

The full interview and pictorial will be included in the February issue.

MWAVE