AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Anjaylia Chan Ga Bou (陳嘉寶)

anjaylia chan chan ga bou

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

Welcome all to Anjaylia Chan's thread

3qgcWLB.jpg

Anjaylia's official weibo | Anjaylia's facebook fanpage

Her information:

Chinese Name: 陳嘉寶 Chan Ga Bou/Chen Jia Bao

English Name: Anjaylia Chan

Birthday: 1990/01/08

Birthplace: Hong Kong

Languages: English, Cantonese, Chinese

How she got into TVB: By participating in tvb series "Never Dance Alone" starring as veteran actress, Carman Lee's younger version.

Drama Series (TVB):

[Year 2014] Never Dance Alone (Position: Supporting Actress)

Variety Shows (TVB): 

[Year 2014] Yama Girl

[Year 2014] Girls go Hiking!

[Year 2014] Street Sorcerer 2

Awards:

None at the moment

#2 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5135 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

I like Anjaylia and all the other M Club actresses. I think they all did well in that series despite not having much acting experience (it was even the first time acting for some of them). I hope TVB will invite them to act in more series because I see potential in them.

Anjaylia and the M club members are very good friends in real-life. They became sworn-sisters in the same year (2013) that they filmed the series.

From left to right: 1st sister: Winki Lai, 2nd Kandy Wong, 3rd Annice Ng, 4th Cheronna Ng, 5th Jeannie Chan, 6th Anjaylia Chan, 7th Venus Wong.

2ilikj6.jpg

iq9e95.jpg

28lcqi8.jpg

Edited by Transition, 14 September 2014 - 09:49 AM.

#3 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:21 AM

Anjaylia Chan cut her hair short and wants to become martial arts girl?

Saturday January 10, 2015 Hong Kong

282fadv.jpg 28rldh2.jpg 1607uwg.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) cut her hair short in order to film the new series. She became a 'tomboy' and challenged to become a martial arts girl, and said: "Since childhood, I have no sports talent and my hands and legs cannot coordinate together...... Thus, I must accept the training and learn Thai boxing. I hope I can do the best for everyone to see!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#4 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:16 AM

Anjaylia Chan works for 40 hours

Thursday February 12, 2015 Hong Kong

xbzoe8.jpg

After filming TVB series, model, Anjaliya Chan's (陳嘉寶) popularity started to increase rapidly and she was not afraid of hardship at all. She had to film for 40 hours and this is so exaggerating. Fortunately, filming series had some benefits and got to take photo with the stylish man. On Weibo, Anjaylia shared a photo taken of herself with male god, Pakho Chau (周柏豪) and left a message: "40 hours is over and I establish a new record in year 2015. Off work finally and uploaded a photo of myself with the hunk." Many netizens told Anjaylia to take care of her health after seeing the message.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

#5 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:52 PM

Find out why Anjaylia Chan did not sleep for 45 hours

Tuesday February 17, 2015 Hong Kong

1ilc0n.jpg

Recently, artiste, Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶), was busy filming TVB new series, Jiang (殭), with Kay Tse (謝安琪), Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Hubert Wu (胡鴻鈞) and Wong You Nam (黃又南). Anjaylia completed filming new movie, 'Mei Nu Shen Tan 沒女神探' not long ago and said: "I film new movie and series together at the same time and try without sleeping for 45 hours. It is really an unforgettable experience." As there was many action scenes in the series, she, Kay and You Nam, had to learn martial arts for two months. Anjaylia said: "I can finally use it!" She also added that her legs were swollen as needed to fly by wire. When asked about the celebrations for Lunar New Year, Anjaylia replied: "I will be filming series but hope to accompany my family and friends during my free time."

#6 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:49 AM

New series, Blue Veins: Anjaylia Chan denied having 'princess sickness', Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan consoled her

Thursday April 9, 2015 Hong Kong

4qmn1y.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) returned to TVB City to film new series, Blue Veins (殭). When asked if she had 'princess sickness 公主病' due to the rumours about her throwing temper when she needed to sit on the ground for filming, Anjaylia replied her filming partner, Luk Wing Kuen (陸永) laughed at her for having 'auntie sickness': "I always bring a suitcase when filming and it contain the necessities and snacks which I share with everybody. He said I resembled an auntie."

When asked if she was worried about 'princess sickness' will affect her image, Anjyalia responded she was unhappy initially and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) consoled her: "Kevin told me to ignore it and not be unhappy. He added time will prove that people could see my efforts for my career."

When mentioned about her boyfriend visited her during filming earlier and the crew team waited for them due to their sudden disappearance, Anjaylia explained her boyfriend came over to pass her the stuff needed for advertisement. She said: "I cycled for 34 hours and did not return home to get some stuff due to tight schedule on that day. It only took 20 seconds for him to pass me the stuff and he left immediately. (Co-habitting?) Yes for staying overnight."

#7 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

Anjaylia Chan rejected plastic surgery to improve her body figure

Monday May 11, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan's (陳嘉寶) popularity increased and became the dream lover in every man's heart after filming series. Last year, she wore a swimsuit when filming the series and this made many fans going crazy as a result. Anjaylia confessed she resisted to wear sexy swimsuit and felt nobody was interested to look at her body figure, and preferred to film comedy roles instead. When asked if she will consider plastic surgery to improve her body figure, Anjaylia rejected firmly by saying No and believed everyone had their own style: "My body figure is average and my height is 163cm which was not too bad for acting career. Anyway, not all male artistes have muscular body figures and own 6 packs muscles. People will love me for who I am. (Consider bust enhancement?) I love what I am now and will accept whatever the God gives to me."

#8 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:58 PM

Anjaylia Chan was used to calling cab and hold on to her phone when returning home

Tuesday June 2, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attended the celebration banquet for new series, Blue Veins (殭) in Wan Chai (灣仔) and when asked if she was terrified from receiving wisdom tooth from a crazy fan, she said: "Initially I was but the fright is over now. He stalked me after walking a distance before but no actions from him thereafter." She added this increased her alertness and said: "I am used to calling cab now and familiar with them. They will drive off after seeing me entering into the building safely. I am not worried and learned Tai Ji (泰拳) during filming series before."

Anjaylia disclosed her hand will hold on to the phone when returning home and call the police if anything happened: "Otherwise I will tell my boyfriend or friends about my whereabout. (Your boyfriend is not sending you home?) He only returns home at night and cannot keep sending me home, as I go out all the time. Anyway, anything can happen even at daylight." When mentioned the crazy fan changed his target to Super Girls, Anjaylia reminded them to be extra cautious and said: "Hope they will be extra careful." Lastly, the banquet was paid by the film producer, Joe Chan (陳維冠), Kevin Cheng and Kay Tse (謝安琪).

#9 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:03 AM

Anjaylia Chan: Kevin Cheng does not only treat Grace Chan nice

Thursday August 20, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

In the afternoon on 15 August, artiste Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attended the opening ceremony of a fried chicken restaurant in Causeway Bay. When mentioned about her good friend, Grace Chan's (陳凱琳) boyfriend, Kevin Cheng's (鄭嘉穎) birthday, Anjaylia replied she will send message to wish him: "I know he is not in Hong Kong now and will eat together for celebration. (Help Grace to arrange surprise party?) Nope and let's leave sweet to them. Grace is very thoughtful but very busy now. We tend to eat together and she will not get fat anyway. In fact, I am not but consider fat when with her together. (Did Kevin ask you to take care of Grace?) Nope but thank you to Kevin for enhancing my knowledge. He does not treat Grace nice only."

When asked if her boyfriend and she were sweet as them, Anjaylia said: "I am sweet even alone. I love to stick to people such as Evelyn Choi (蔡穎恩). (Sticky girlfriend?) My boyfriend likes me to be sticky." Anjaylia added she will be studying acting class for around 1 to 2 months in New York in order to increase her independence.

#10 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:56 AM

Anjaylia Chan is embarrassed if she holds hands tightly with her boyfriend

Wednesday September 30, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

A few days ago, Hao Bao (好報) exposed Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) and her boyfriend, Epaphras from outside industry were having dinner gathering with Wong You Nam (黃又南) and others. Subsequently, Anjaylia and Epasphras were holding hands tightly together and it was very sweet. Five days ago, Anjaylia accepted the interview over telephone and expressed she felt embarrassed when holding hands with her boyfriend and will be extra cautious: "We will be careful in public places so as to avoid others from seeing it. (Embarrassed?) Yes if we hold hands tightly but will not for most movements. (Will reduce your anger for boyfriend?) Yes for most dating couple and everything is in our heart." Anjaylia also felt grateful to the company and her fans for showing support to her relationship: "Thank you to the company who allows me to date publicly and need not having an underground relationship."

#11 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:51 PM

Anjaylia Chan's work opportunities increased in Mainland China after filming Blue Veins series

Monday May 2, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste, Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attended an event and when mentioned about Blue Veins (殭) series starring her broke the lowest record of 20 pts, she said: "I have no idea and the responses in Mainland China is not bad. Many people watch it from internet and more are noticing my Weibo account. It increases my work opportunities in Mainland China. (Feel disappointed that the response in Hong Kong market is poor?) In fact, many people said it was nice and we put in lots of efforts to film it. The new role will have new surprises soon. (Does your boyfriend support it?) Yes, many friends support it as well. We did not return home for 40 to 50 hours when filming at that time and my family wished to know the reason for my long disappearance. Anyway, they are very satisfied with it."

#12 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

Anjaylia Chan regains her freedom and wishes to focus in movie industry

Tuesday August 2, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) wore gold jewellery to attend the opening ceremony of the shop and expressed she gave gold jewellery to her mother during Mother's Day. She disclosed she had left the old company and regained her freedom: "My mother is afraid I will have no jobs and my friend is helping me to accept jobs now. I am thinking of developing my career in movie industry and discussing with few movie companies. (Any request?) Good development and wish to try different roles."

Will sign contract with TVB?

When asked if she will consider TVB as filming several TVB series, Anjaylia said: "I have good relationship with TVB and love to film TVB series. (Will sign?) Discussing with few companies including Mainland China. (How much is the offer? Million dollars?) I wish to. The higher, the better it is. Developments is most important and it will be the best if somebody helps me to plan." Asking if she will get married first, Anjaylia replied she wished to earn more money and have successful career first.

When asked if her good friend, Kay Tse (謝安琪) was expecting, Anjaylia said: "Please do not ask as it is sensitive. She will announce good news based on her character and I give my blessings to her."

#13 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

Anjaylia Chan denies her wedding in November: I will announce if really getting married

Friday April 7, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

It is reported that 27 years old Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) has been dating her rich boyfriend, Epaphras for 4 years and he proposes marriage to her exceeding 100 times. Earlier, they are taken photos of buying furnitures and browsing Chinese wedding costumes together. Based on understanding, Anjaylia agrees to Epaphras's marriage proposal and they will be getting married in mid November. She is busy filming series and taking care of wedding preparations at the same time and they wish to handle the wedding in low manner.

On 04 April, Anjaylia accepts an interview from ON.CC (東網) and denies the wedding in November: "Thank you for the blessing and concerns. I will definitely announce if really getting married and am certain there will be an anniversary ceremony in November but unsure about my wedding though."

#14 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

Anjaylia Chan announces she will be getting married to her first love, Epaphras

Thursday April 27, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Another goddess is getting married and many happy news have been happening in showbiz lately. Two days ago on Instagram, Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) announces she is getting married to her first love, Epaphras and in the photo, he kisses her forehead and it looks very sweet.

Anjaylia expresses her gratitude towards the god and discloses they know each other through religion, trust and love for the past 4 years. She is thankful to the supports and blessings and will be entering into the next chapter.

Her good friend, Evelyn gives her blessings on Instagram thereafter and gives full marks to Epaphras. Anjaylia will be sharing her feelings with everybody when attending an event this evening.

#15 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:08 AM

Anjaylia Chan will not try out sexual intercourse before marriage

Friday April 28, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) announces she is getting married to her first love, Epaphras on Instagram on 25 April.

Anjaylia expresses she will be holding her wedding ceremony at a church and wedding banquet on 25th November during an event tonight. Asking about when her boyfriend proposes marriage to her, she wishes to retain some privacy as her boyfriend is a shy person: "I feel more shocking than touched as I say before you have to keep it from me if you want me to answer. He actually manages to get my parent's permission."

Anjaylia has not prepared her wedding due to currently filming series. Asking if co-habitation crosses her mind, she feels it is more to borrowing his house to stay as it is nearer to the filming location. When asked if it will be double happiness, Anjaylia says: "It is impossible. (No sexual intercourse before marriage?) Nope and one happiness is more than enough."

#16 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:45 AM

Anjaylia Chan does not see her fiance for 2 weeks: I am following the traditional wedding custom

Wednesday June 7, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) is having location shooting for My Ages Apart (誇世代) series under the hot weather and she manages to find the thinnest costume to film the series but continues to perspire though.

As she is busy filming and her fiance leaves Hong Kong for work, they have not see each other for 2 weeks. Asking about her wedding preparation, Anjaylia replies she leaves it to the wedding planner and respect the parents' decision. They will follow the traditional wedding custom and she is okay if the parents feel happy.

#17 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

Anjaylia Chan hopes to have the final say in her new home kitchen: I love to cook

Saturday June 22, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) is getting married in November and attends an event with Danielle together. She discloses her fiance and she have hired a wedding planner and will help in the wedding preparations after filming series. The wedding banquet has 50 tables and she will be taking her bridal shoot in Hong Kong later. Anjaylia invites her good friends, Evelyn Choi (蔡穎恩), Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) as sisters group and will invite others subsequently.

Anjaylia hopes she will have the final say in the kitchen decoration of her new home as she loves to cook and will cook Chinese dishes to make her fiance happy: "He praises me regardless of what I cook and my best dishes is meat pancake, eggs and tomato soup." Danielle resumes her single status, brings her daughter, Sophia along and reveals she has suitor now. She is fine with dating and what matter most is the acceptance from her children.

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:40 PM

Anjaylia Chan praises her boyfriend, Epaphras Wong is a thoughtful person

Saturday September 20, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) is dating her boyfriend, Epaphras Wong (黃頌祈) for 4 years and getting married to him on 25th November. She accepted an interview from Ming Pao (明報) and shared her love story a few days ago. Anjaylia praises Epaphras is a thoughtful person as he will note down her family's interests due to his poor memory and it makes her feel touched.

Anjaylia also compliments he is a filial son who cares for his family and friends. As they have the same religion and he is a straightforward person, they have similar perspectives and communicate well.

#19 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

Anjaylia Chan reveals she has been suffering from insomnia due to her wedding preparation

Monday October 9, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) is getting married to her boyfriend, Epaphras Wong (黃頌祈) on 25th November 2017 and expresses she has been suffering from insomnia due to her wedding preparation. They will have more than 50 tables in the hotel and have distribute wedding invitation cards to her relatives. She says: "I am so busy that I start to lose weight and my waist slims down by 3 inches. I have a flat chest and should gain weight instead in order to look good."

As Grace Chan's (陳凱琳) good friend and mentioning about Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) rejects to marry her, Anjaylia says: "Grace is part of the sisters' group on that day and I do not believe such rumours at all. Anyway, there is one big group waiting to marry Grace." She also urges everyone to notice the floral bouquet as it means the wedding bells are ringing for the winner soon.

#20 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:54 PM

Anjaylia Chan denies showing black face to her future mother in-law: I look fierce when not smiling

Friday November 3, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Bride to be, Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attends an opening ceremony of a French brand perfume as a special guest on 30 October. Mentioning about getting married on 25 November, Anjaylia replies she feels nervous yet excited and looks forward to that day despite not single after that day: "Must cherish the days as Ms Chan. (Worry about being called as auntie?) Nope but I feel it is noble and deserve respect." She adds that her wedding theme is based on the countryside and sprays perfume daily to relieve the stress lately, and her future husband calls her as "fragrance princess".

When mentioned about showing black face to her future mother in-law in front of her boyfriend, Anjaylia denies it and says: "She is my mother and not mother in-law and many people comment that I look fierce in a stern face. (Smile more to your mother in-law?) Normal interaction and we get along well."

#21 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:15 PM

Anjaylia Chan clarifies Stephanie Ho does not make a scene at her wedding banquet

Saturday December 9, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶), Tony Wu (胡子彤), Shiga Lin (連詩雅), Stephanie Cheng (鄭融) and Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) attend a brand event at the Central on 01 December. As Anjaylia is married not long ago, it is obvious that she looks exhausted. Mentioning about Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) got drunk and made a scene at her wedding banquet, Anjaylia clarified that it did not happen at all and many guests were moved to tears. When asked about Stephanie's relationship status, Anjaylia replied her relationship was considered stable.

#22 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52643 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

Elanne Kong rejects to have baby before marriage; Anjaylia Chan is exhausted after married

Sunday December 17, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Elanne Kong (江若琳) and Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attend a beauty event on 13 December and mentioning about returning from holidays with her boyfriend, Oscar (蕭潤邦), Elanne says: "I eat fried fish, fries and Western food and gain weight as a result. Asking if they are making baby during the trip, Elanne denies it immediately and will announce if getting married, as Oscar is a traditional man. When asked about getting pregnant by accident, Elanne says: "Nope, I do not think so."

As for Anjaylia, she is exhausted as she needs to act as the host for her relatives who attend her wedding and work at the same time. She believes she will regain her energy in 2018 and does not have any changes after married and has prepared a party for her friends at home earlier.