AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Myolie Wu defends good friend Elaine Yiu's break up

hong kong myolie wu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52632 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Myolie Wu defends good friend Elaine Yiu's break up
Sunday June 1, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: https://my.entertain...-015633439.html

Posted Image

TVB actress Myolie Wu defended her good friend Elaine Yiu over the rumours of her clingy behaviour in her relationship.

Previously, it was reported that the Hong Kong actress and her boyfriend broke up because she has been pestering about marriage.

However, according to On CC, Myolie, who attended an event alongside Kate Tsui on 28 May, stated that no such thing happened.

"As far as I'm concern, they broke up because of their differences. It has nothing to do with marriage."

"Elaine is a career woman. She is not the type of woman who wants to rush into marriage. She would only be with a man if she thinks they are compatible and can be happy together," said Myolie.

Meanwhile, in regards to her own love life, Myolie, who earlier revealed that she is currently seeing someone, said that they are still getting to know each other and assured the media that she will let everyone know if there's good news.

#2 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

Seems like Myolie has moved on. Wish her happiness this time. I wonder he's from outside e-circlr or inside.

#3 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6861 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hope this time, her happiness will last forever