Mak Ka Lun
Kong Fu Keung
Parkman Wong
Alan Tam
Window Tsang

Info:
Source: kuangaitvb, hyn5 blog

- 20 episodes long.
- The series is a police drama that talks about modern people going up to the Wudang Mountains to learn martial arts, taking a new and modern approach to the philosophy and ethics of Tai Chi. The relationship among the characters and Wudang is a type of philosophy such that everyone has his or her own burdens.
- The series is an action comedy that talks about Hong Kong people, Tavia Yeung, Timmy Hung, etc., going up to Wudang to learn kung fu, in which they will be focused on learning Tai Chi. Yuen Chau starts a three-month course, attracting these people to learn kung fu. The series mainly wants to bring out Hong Kong people living in a concrete jungle; when they go to Wudang, a place full of spiritual influence, their thinking also begins to become purified, causing them to be enlightened.
- The series will not talk much about romance; rather, there will be more on family, friendship, and the interactions among the group of coursemates.
- In October, there will be location filming on the Wudang Mountains for three weeks.
- Chin Siu Ho will play an undercover cop who has been undercover for a number of years but always wants to become good again. By coincidence, he leaves Hong Kong and goes to the Wudang Mountains. He is a chef, and he is also Yuen Chau's disciple, so he will also help teach kung ku. He has a romantic storyline with Yoyo Chen. His relationship with Tavia is built on fate; they do not really develop.
- Tavia will play Lok Yeung (樂洋), a figure in the financial world. She is rather cool, self-confident, and slightly looks down on others. When she fails in love and her career, she goes to the Wudang Mountains to look for her mother. She has a distant relationship with her mother; however, because of some schemes, she gets close to her. She has many action scenes.
- Yuen Chau will play a martial arts expert. She and Tavia are mother and daughter, but they do not have a good relationship, thereby hoping to be able to use this short-term course to repair their relationship.
- Timmy and Stanley Cheung will play brothers who have a good relationship. Because the elder brother has had an illness since young, the younger brother works hard to become a doctor, hoping to be able to personally treat his elder brother's illness.
- Toby Leung will play a fighter girl. She is the best fighter in the series.
- Cheung Wing Hong will play a wealthy guy. Toby is his bodyguard.
- Kirby Lam will play Yuen Chau's assistant.
- Mandy Ho will play Yuen Chau's assistant.
- Regen Cheung will play an old model who gets deceived in love by Hinson Chau. In the end, she will carry a baby, going to Wudang to learn kung fu.
- Yoyo will play Chin Siu Ho's girlfriend, an angel in white. She does not have to do kung fu; she is in another line. She will be going to the Wudang Mountains for approximately one week.
- Jason Chan will play a company boss who gets caught in between Tavia and Carat Cheung.
- Hinson will play Chiu Yuen Cheung (趙元暢), a manager of young models. He is a playboy. He is a rich second generation.
- Carat will play Ana Tai On Na (戴安娜).
- Lee Yee Man will play Man Yi Lei (文綺莉), a cop who used to learn Tai Chi under Chin Siu Ho, whom she views as an idol.

Edited by Eeveee, 22 May 2015 - 03:56 PM.

• keanubaby likes this

#2 Twinsangelkiki

Twinsangelkiki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2350 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

hmm is myolie is still doing the drama with moses? or is this ancient drama after?

#3 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

Latest Updates:
Myolie Wu has back out from this drama, wonder who will be replacing Myolie?

Possible replacements: Sonjia Kwok, Niki Chow, Mandy Wong, Joey Meng

Edited by MintyLeaf, 26 May 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#4 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

heard Tavia Yeung will film this series and take over Myolie. 

#5 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

New cast updated:

Chin Siu Ho, Tavia Yeung, Timmy Hung, Toby Leung, Yuen Chau, Johnathan Cheung, Lee Yee Man, Kirby Lam, Regen Cheung, Stanley Cheung & Mandy Ho

Edited by Adason, 20 July 2014 - 07:16 AM.

#6 Twinsangelkiki

Twinsangelkiki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

so unfair..... don't want tavia to do this drama........

#7 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

I was kinda looking forward to this one, so disappointed. I'd like to see Chin Siu Ho as he was my childhood favorite actor and he didn't film Txb series in years. Sadly.
  • I♥dou likes this

#8 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1462 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Yuen Chau is in the cast too - Fistful of Stances 2 -Tavia and Yuen Chau :D New challenge for Tavia. Support!

#9 Lucia94

Lucia94

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

I haven't seen Chin Siu Ho in a drama serie for so long.  Also, I don't know he is an older brother of Chin Ka Lok. 

Welcome back to TVB Chin Siu Ho.  It is a fresh pairing for Tavia and hope it will create new spark.

#10 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

Costume Fitting List

70e120a9tw1eja5by0bo2j20aj07cdga.jpg

#11 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

Costume fitting gallery

Chin Siu Ho, Male lead

6482e5f1gw1ejbc0wngryj20m80xc0vt.jpg

female lead, Tavia

6482e5f1gw1ejbc160he9j20m80xddho.jpg

couple

6482e5f1gw1ejbc0q61hej20m80xd777.jpg

Timmy

6482e5f1gw1ejbc1d7lcyj20rs15o77y.jpg

Yuen Chau

6482e5f1gw1ejbc1xqnoej20rs15owjx.jpg

Jason

6482e5f1gw1ejbc1n2vy5j20rr15ojwx.jpg

Regen

6482e5f1gw1ejbc15dzhfj20rr15o0y0.jpg

#12 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1462 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

credit as shown

b79614cfjw1em2qcpy0rjj20qo0hp0xo.jpgb79614cfjw1em2re0my1aj20qo0hpjvw.jpgb79614cfjw1em2re9v8upj20qo0hpq6n.jpgb79614cfjw1em2rdplhjdj20zk0nm44d.jpg

#13 casual-miriamfanz

casual-miriamfanz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:15 PM

FILMART trailer for Wutang Rules http://t.co/naKIpTduYo

#14 casual-miriamfanz

casual-miriamfanz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

Confirmed to air starting May 25

• keanubaby likes this

#15 greenteam0chi

greenteam0chi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2510 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

this was one of the worst TVB series I have ever watched and I didn't even watch it really. the trailer seemed good but after the first episode i stopped and i would often watch random episodes to see if tavia would have any fighting scenes but its just bland but i like how tvb tried something different and didn't focus on drama but more about finding one self and such. derek kwok was probably the best part well the part where he was trying to hurt people after gaining his memory back but failed

• JJwong likes this

#16 yycrazeefan

yycrazeefan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

WR didn't really had a good start. I was disappointed at the first 5 episodes and had wondered what the producers were thinking and why such a low quality drama.
But I gave it a chance. And WR got better and better as each episode progressed. I really started enjoying it especially from episode 10 onwards. With each flashback we got more of the storyline. By episode 20 the finale, I thought WR was really a good drama. Besides the entertainment, it had good lessons about various relationships. The story had comedy, intrigue, touching moments and a good ending.
Had it started on a better note, toned down the initial silliness, WR would hv drawn in more viewers and higher ratings.
It's a case of "it's not how you start but how you finish". In the end, WR can be rated as a good drama. One which I will buy the dvd and re watch over again. May fast fwd the first 5 episodes. Or perhaps I would now laugh more over the humour. I enjoyed WR. Credits to the entire crew for great acting and great rapport amongst themselves.
  • Oncall36yutao likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chin siu ho, tavia yeung, yuen chau, timmy hung, jonathan cheung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users