Raising The Bar
Si Ge Nv Zi San Ge Bar
Sei Gor Lui Zai Sam Gor Bar
Costume Fitting Date:
June 2014 - September 2014
Credit: hyn5 blog, KuangaiTvb
- Grace Chan, Moon Lau, Stephanie Ho, and Jeannie Chan are leading the series, which talks about the journey of pupil lawyers becoming official lawyers.
- Ben Wong, Timothy Cheng, and Ram Chiang are respectively in charge of three law firms.
- Ben will play Fan Chi Ngai (范智毅), a barrister who leads a group of pupils. He and Elaine Yiu are a married lawyer couple whose marriage gets tested.
- Louis Cheung will play a pupil barrister. He was originally an engineer; however, he encountered something unfair at work, so he later decides to become a barrister. He and Grace have a very subtle relationship.
- Elaine will play a solicitor.
- Natalie Tong will play an experienced barrister.
- Grace and Louis play a couple, but there are no intimate scenes.
- Jeannie will play Brittany Fok Chi Ying (霍紫凝), a lawyer.
- Stephanie will play a pupil lawyer who is rather tough and a tomboy. She can wear many t-shirts and sneakers, and does not need to wear high heels. She will have a romantic storyline.
- Elena Kong will play a judge.
- Hinson Chou will play Ngai Chung Hang (危仲衡), who is rather fickle in love. He and Moon are a couple.
- Momo Wu will play Lee Dan (李丹), a law student. She is a bad person.
- Skye Chan will guest-star for a few episodes.
- Snow Suen will play a typical Hong Kong girl who always forces marriage.
- Lucy Li will play Olive.
- Ice Chow will play Elaine.
- Kayley Chung will play Gloria.
Edited by Eeveee, 22 May 2015 - 03:58 PM.