Ce Ju Zhuan Jia
Cak Guk Zyun Ga
Costume Fitting Date:
6th January 2015
Poon Ka Tak
January 2015 - March 2015
Chin Ka Lok
Lee Kwok Lun
So Yan Chi
Chan Kwong Yiu
Tse Yan Yin
- 'Fixers' are 'people who secretly solve problems'; they travel between black and white, solving the problems that the two cannot solve. Chin Ka Lok, Timmy Hung, Mandy Wong, Tracy Chu, and Henry Lo are 'fixers' who work together. They do many illegal things, but go back on the right path in the end. The story is similar to a typical case-solving direction. They collaborate with the black and the white. The series will design detailed scenes, which are solved in the following episode.
- Chin Ka Lok will play Szeto Sam Ping (司徒心平), a crisis expert who solves problems. He, Benjamin Yuen, and Tracy are siblings (from the same mother, but a different father). After he returns home, he has a lot of friction with his younger brother; however, after getting along with his mother, who has dementia, he realizes that he has lost a lot in the family. He has a phrase in the series: 「屋企係最唔講道理嘅地方, 但屋企是最講親情的」.
- Mandy will play Lui Lui (雷蕾), a cool and decisive legal expert. She has a big secret, which is the fact that she killed someone before, but no one knows about it; at the time, Chin Ka Lok rescued her, so the two work together, even developing a relationship. She and Chin Ka Lok are a couple. She and Chin Ka Lok do not have intimate scenes, but there is a scene where they bathe together.
- Benjamin will play Mak Hang Chik (麥行直), a righteous Sergeant of the Organized Crime and Triad Bureau (OCTB). He is a family-oriented little man. For his mother, he looks for his stepbrother, whom he despises the most because Chin Ka Lok caused the two fathers' deaths. He is Rebecca Zhu's subordinate.
- Timmy will play Chan Tai Man (陳大文).
- Tracy will play Mak Ping On (麥平安), a computer hacker who has returned to Hong Kong from overseas. She likes stepbrother Chin Ka Lok, but does not like biological brother Benjamin because he frequently lectures and disciplines this rebellious younger sister. She does not appear until the tenth episode. Since she was young, she was already very bad, so her mother (played by Gigi Wong) sent her to the US, but she ended up learning to become a hacker. She and Timmy met in Las Vegas, and ended up having a one night stand after getting drunk, even getting a registration of marriage. She only finds out that she has suddenly become someone's wife after waking up from her drunkenness. She sees Timmy's unrestrained gambling at a casino, mistaking him for being a wealthy guy, so she decides to return to Hong Kong to look for him to get a divorce. After returning to Hong Kong, she finds out that Timmy is her eldest brother's right-hand man. The two do not get along with each other; however, in then end, at the most dangerous time, they discover that they are actually very matching. She frequently bullies Timmy. She and Timmy are a bickering pair.
- Gigi will play Szeto Yan Yan (司徒恩恩), who has dementia. She has forgotten cop son Benjamin, only remembering 'bad son' Chin Ka Lok, who ran away from home ten-plus years ago.
- Rebecca will play Chiu Tan Ching (趙丹青), a rookie detective. She is a new migrant. She and Mandy are at daggers drawn. She likes Benjamin, but does not dare to reveal her true feelings. She pursues Benjamin.
- Lulu Kai will play Man Ka Ning (文家寧), a member of the OCTB.
- Henry will play Bak Sun (白純).
Edited by Hachiman Hikigaya, 21 July 2015 - 11:55 AM.