AF needs funding again

Photo

Will Wang Feng and Zhang Ziyi's romance last?

hong kong china

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 7659 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

Chinese rock singer-songwriter Wang Feng has once again made the headlines for publically confessing his love to Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi at a concert in Shanghai last Saturday; Ziyi was also sighted seating amongst the audience at his concert.

According to Chinese media reports, the 42-year-old singer shocked his fans when he decided to read a 900 word speech to Ziyi prior to the concert show.

In his eight-minute long confession, he shared about being ignorant that a simple love could bring a huge burden to a woman and shouted across the concert hall, 'I will make you (referring to Zhang Ziyi) the happiest woman in the world!'

While Ziyi has yet to make an official statement about the courtship, Wang Feng revealed on Saturday, 'I hope that one day, our love will no longer be seen as shameful.'

His high-profile love declaration methods were however heavily criticised by netizens for being 'fake' and 'second-hand'; some even predicted that the couple will not last long.

Netizens also exposed the singer for singing similar songs such as, 'I love you so' and 'When I miss you' to his former model girlfriend, Ge Hui Jie and second wife, Kang Zuo Ru.

Source

#2 nomad 822

nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1879 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

>>> Will Wang Feng and Zhang Ziyi's romance last?

How long it will "last" I think, is really under the control of Ms Zhang.

She seems to have so much versatility to spin her relationships real fast.
Makes you wonder how much she sincerely invests emotionally in each one.

She recovered real quick from her last relationship from that China talk show? host.
Within a month ~ couple of months, she was dating this current guy, while most of us were thinking she was still with Ex.

And with Nivo ... they were all set to get married, when he pulled the rug. She also recovered fast from that almost marriage.

She's also always been linked on and off (after Nivo too) to Eric Fok (2nd brother of Kenneth Fok - Guo Qing-qing's husband, and son of Loletta Chu)

Edited by nomad 822, 13 November 2013 - 01:57 AM.

#3 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14113 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

To put it simply, only time will tell! If they are meant to be, then good if not then oh well.....Posted Image

#4 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2038 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

The above article is a perfect example of tabloids (Hong Kong based I assumed) being behind the 8 ball even in "frying old news".

Apparently, according to the Chinese media, Wang Feng and Zhang Ziyi have announced their engagement.

#5 nixroomy

nixroomy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

Rumor has it that Wang Feng asked Ziyi to marry him at here birthday party yesterday and a fight broke out with her family