57 replies to this topic

#41 i.am.me

i.am.me

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Linhh, that sounds like a different and not comparable scenario to mjdibatt's statement.
  • MichaelD likes this

#42 DrBroscientist

DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Err...why not just remain friends? I can see no benefit in dating someone if you're not gonna clap dem cheeks.
  • MichaelD likes this

#43 QXY

QXY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

Dear moderator crannie

I don't know if you are aware of this, but this snow person is famous here in this forum for creating silly dramatic threads (and posts) that contains no intelligent substance whatsoever. You are wasting your time typing a wall of text arguing about trivial sensitivity nonsense with her as she will just drag you down to her level and beat you with her experience. I am not making this up, seriously, look around this forum and tell me that bolded part above is wrong. Heck, even ask around some of the members here and I'm sure they agree with me. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I think it's better if the people here don't engage in an argument with her for too long as doing so will just lower the quality of the discussion in this forum. Let her say whatever she wants to say.

Edited by QXY, 08 November 2013 - 02:46 PM.

• Nitikie, MichaelD, mlint007 and 1 other like this

#44 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1545 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Err...why not just remain friends? I can see no benefit in dating someone if you're not gonna clap dem cheeks.

Because when people are (we are) in love and their (our) relationship is romantic it contains more than just a friendship, just not sex. Also life long commitment is important to us.

Edited by Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow, 08 November 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#45 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

And sex is a huge part of a LIFE long commitment ! Truth be told if he ain't getting it from you be sure he will be getting it from another. AND that is the bottom line TRUTH !
  • Kim4ever likes this

#46 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

that's where u are wrong Mike, I know guys who don't want to be married to a non virgin, and this guy are even a virgin himselves, and is waiting for his wife to be ;) I find it so incredible cute though.

No she is saying a life time of marriage with NO sex nothing about remaining a virgin. Trust me as a man I could care less if she's a virgin but if she's cold and does not line sex then she is not for me. I think that connection is vitally important to a happy healthy marriage !

And it's good to see you Linh :) hope life is good !!!

Edited by mjdibatt, 08 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

• Linnh and Kim4ever like this

#47 Shade.

Shade.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Intelligent as you are calling me a spade...

I believe he didn't call you a spade, but just said that "I'm calling a spade a spade." "Call a spade a spade" is an idiom that means "telling the truth about something, even if it is not polite or pleasant."
  • MichaelD and QXY like this

#48 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6861 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

_Intelligent as you? Who would not even be cabable to do dogs butt wiping?

Intelligent as you are calling me a spade and moderators are ONCE AGAIN allowing BULLYING.

This is so racist forum, the one who is bullied always get punishments and you lower than worms poop get free pass.

Are you happy now?

Moderators could do their work , moderators are liars for not doing like forum rules says.

You are a liar , you all are unintelligent and mean liars.

Is this what you people want?

People mocking each others?

All the time ? Every day?

Several years?

If YOU say LEAVE HER POSTS ALONE BE A FIRST; SHOW EXAMPLE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!

But you cannot do it without mocking me first , cannot you????

You are abusive person, despising.

Stop complaining and grow up......racist here racist there......do you know the word racist......did @QXY hurl a racist slur at u.....i dont see that.....stop whining

I dont see how abusive @QXY was towards u.....you are way too insensitive.....if you are so unhappy with this forum.....leave this webpage....delete it from your history.....and then dont come back again
  • MichaelD likes this

#49 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1662 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

No she is saying a life time of marriage with NO sex nothing about remaining a virgin. Trust me as a man I could care less if she's a virgin but if she's cold and does not line sex then she is not for me. I think that connection is vitally important to a happy healthy marriage !

And it's good to see you Linh Posted Image hope life is good !!!

Ohh lol Sorry mike, I ignored her post and read just those last posts :P Sorry sorry

Life is ok ok hope u are doing fine too :D
  • Kim4ever likes this

#50 Secret_Symphony

Secret_Symphony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Drama aside, if someone has no desire for sex but wants to stay with someone obviously they would stay with them. If that person is willing to make an arrangement to meet their sexual desires, if they have any, sure the couple would make arrangements to see that is met. If the guy is fine with this arrangement and is sticking around, then awesome. Some people aren't in relationships just because of sex.

#51 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3301 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Now that the OP has been banned, I have to say...I don't believe how lame some of you are actually taking this thread seriously and responding. Posted Image

#52 QXY

QXY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

I'm glad the OP is finally gone now. No more retarded threads popping up.

HIP HIP HOORAY Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
  • MichaelD likes this

#53 DrBroscientist

DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Lmao why was OP banned?

#54 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

Really she will just come back with another silly name and post some gibberish bullpoop
  • Coralie, Kim4ever and mlint007 like this

#55 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3301 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

^ Someone that psychotic will definitely return in some shape or form. Fortunately, she'll be easy to spot. People like that want to get credit for their posts, so she'll out herself quickly even if she's using another screenname or posting as Guest.

#56 MadameMary

MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

You might not see any benefit in it but that doesn't take away the fact that there are people ( men and women alike ) who would prefer and see benefit in such a relationship.
Dating isn't about sex you know.
Dating is about being attracted to someone and liking/loving them.
Some people can love eachother without having sex and don't find it a requirement in the relationship.

In the end it is all about finding the correct compatible partner.
As you said you do not see benefit in it.
So obviously you would not be compatible with a girl who is asexual.

One should not have to demand sex in a relationship against the others will and one shouldn't have to force chastity on the other against their will.

That goes for a lot of dating ''arrangements'' i suppose.
monogamy/polygamy
sex/no sex
a wish for children/doesn't want children.

If people would stop trying to force what they want on someone else and try to change someone else,
And instead would find someone compatible it would safe a lot of heartache and fights.

Personally i'd prefer to *clap dem cheeks* as you put it.
But i don't think a relationship without sex would be any less valid then one with.

Eh.. seems i went onto a rant.
I'm sorry.

Edited by MadameMary, 26 November 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#57 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2886 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

You don't have to have sex but it's "usually expected" at some point

#58 AsianAustralian

AsianAustralian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

I do agree that sex should not be forced and should be shared naturally when it is the appropriate time and stage within a relationship.

However, there is a point when it is a dealbreaker, you do not want to end up married with someone who doesn't even desire you sexually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users