AF needs funding again

Photo

Chilam Cheung Gets Wet for "Cool Mor Diary" & TITS Theme Song MV

hong kong julian cheung

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52309 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

Chilam Cheung Gets Wet for "Cool Mor Diary" & TITS Theme Song MV
Wednesday September 11, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The popular "Cool Mor" Chilam Cheung from Triumph in the Skies II had renewed his singing contract and is preparing for his upcoming album. He performed a cover of Eason Chan's classic Triumph in the Skies theme song, which had already went viral online. Due to the positive response, Chilam's record label decided to shoot an MV for the song as well and launch a photo book Cool Mor Diary to satisfy the fans of this "handsome pilot".

Chilam participated in drafting, arrangement and costumes for his MV. He also put his heart into the MV's story. He joked: "Nobody knows Cool Mor better than me. Of course, I participated in writing the Diary."

As for the MV's female lead, he invited newcomer Jessie Lee, whom had a "bed scene" with him. Chilam appeared sitting on the bed while helping Jessie button her shirt. But what everyone is most anticipating is Chilam getting wet in the shower.

Also, Chilam's new boss Stephen Shiu Jr admitted in a radio interview earlier that he did offer Chilam 8 figures to sign the contract with him. He said: "Even if its double the amount, I wouldn't mind." Stephen Shiu Jr also admitted he is currently in discussions with TVB on a TITS movie.

#2 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14113 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

I do like this version, the instrumental part sounds more funky and upbeat than the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhb63DpYeX4

credits: starstarfans

Edited by Kim4ever, 13 September 2013 - 10:30 AM.

#3 JoeyMan

JoeyMan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

Chilam's version sound good but me personally still feel Eason's version is still the best version. This MV actually I don't like mainly having special effect & too many reuse still pictures. Nothing about the airplane or pilots etc... it may actually be better if they use TITS II scene to remind us about this series. IMHO

#4 milancruz5

milancruz5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'm a big fan of Chilam, but then I'm getting so tired of seeing Capt. Cool in almost every piece of news these days. What is up with that? I dunno how long Chilam is gonna stick to this "Cool" image anymore. I just hope that he moves on to something else soon.

#5 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

chi lam has become so popular due to this series.....: )

#6 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

chilam's version is much much better than eason and sweeter too! can't wait for sexy captain cool diary!

#7 Lunablue

Lunablue

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3857 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

I personally like Chilam's version, his voice is soothing and gentle, it feels so good to chill out with this song after a long day...it gives a different feeling when you listen to it on the headphone. Love it lots! If he releases an album i will surely buy it.

Just asking a favor, I'm watching his old TVB series Point of No Return and Return of the Cuckoo...i am addicted to the 2 themesongs..but can't find it on yt or DL..anyone has mp3 link to share? 😜

Edited by soundofmusic, 16 September 2013 - 06:05 AM.

#8 s a r a h

s a r a h

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I might be biased, or whatever idk.. but I like Chilam's version. :)

#9 Moonshade

Moonshade

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

Chilam is a competent singer and all but personally I think he made this song sounds... boring? He just doesn't have the edge in his voice like Eason does and made the chorus very anti-climatic. Not bad but far from great. His voice works fine on his own soft-ballad-y-love-songs though.

#10 Autunmfall

Autunmfall

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

Does anyone know when his new album is coming out. Chi Lam looks so cute and young in the MV