AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Jerry Yan Cheng Xu (言承旭) - Part 11

taiwan jerry yan yan cheng xu the hospital hot shot starlit down with love my splendid life ripples of desire because of love unforgettable love

• Please log in to reply
1967 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

ARCHIVE

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4

PART 5 PART 6 PART 7

PART 8 PART 9

PART 10

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

UPCOMING SERIES: LOVING, LOVING, NEVER FORGETTING (2014)

UPCOMING MOVIE: LUPIN THE THIRD (2014)

Posted Image

Posted Image

SOLO ALBUMS

JERRY FOR YOU (2004)

Want to love You, Gravity, Isolation, Fantasy, I really Love You, Memory Piece, One Meter, Forget Myself, I Want it Now, Be a Good Lover, Decoration

FREEDOM (2009)

Thank You, Sony Walkman (I Love You Very Much), Say I Love You at KTV, One Half, To Pursue/To Give Best Shot, Extra Freedom, Black Coffee Diary, Lost Love, April Fool's Day, Wait for You to Come Back

MY SECRET LOVER ALBUM (2010)

CD 1

Afraid of Darkness, Not being One's Favorite, Not Used to being a Couple, One Meter, Say I Love You at KTV, Memory Piece, There's No Way that I can Leave You, Forget Myself, Be a Good Lover, Must Have You, Isolation, Waiting For You to Come Back, Fantasy, One Half

CD 2

You are My Only Persistence, Extra Freedom, I will Love You, Black Coffee Diary, Gravity, Only Me, I Want it Now, Lost Love, April Fool's Day, Decoration, I Really Really Love You, Thank YoU

BOY-MAN JERRY YAN MV BEST COLLECTION (2010)

DVD 1

Afraid of Darkness, No Longer Being Loved, Got Used to Being Together, It is No Way That I Can Leave You, You are My Only Persistence, One Meter, Be a Good Lover, Memory Pieces, Decoration, Want To Love You, Gravity, I Want it Now, Isolation, Forget One Self, Fantasy, Love's Area (F4), Te Amo I Love You (F4)

DVD 2

Say I Love You at KTV, I will Love You Very Much, Black Coffee Diary, Extra Freedom, Thank You, Only Me, I really really Love You, Must have You, Wait for You here (F4), Experience (F4), Absolutely Can't Lose You (F4), Firework's Season (F4), Ask for More (F4), Can't Help falling in Love (F4), Meteor Rain (F4), First Moment (F4)

SINGLE RECORD

2004 - You are my persistence (The Hospital)

2009 - I truly love You (Japanese Version)

2010 - Just Want to Rely on You (Down with Love)

2010 - Man Tears

2011 - My Splendid Life

AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

Won 1st Place in the Men's Uno contest in 1998

Best Asian Pop
Artist Award in Korea (M-net annual music award - 2004)

Best New Comer - 12th
Chinese Music Charts Awards 2005
Gravity - chosen as one of the six Most Popular song in Taiwan and
Hong Kong Area at the 12th Chinese Music Charts Awards
One Meter - winner, 10 Bests Songs from HK and Taiwan, 5th Pepsi Music Charts Awards,2005
Memory Pieces - winner, 10 Best Songs from HK and Taiwan, 5th Pepsi Music Chart Awards,2005

Chosen Best Actor
for Hot Shot by Sina.com (Sina group of Mainland, China),2008

Oct 19, 2009
Won The Best International Artist for The Best Jeanist Award 2009, Japan

Nov 6, 2009
-The Most Popular Singer in Asia Award for SE Music Award 2009 Fuzhou China
-The Ten Best Golden Song Award (Say You Love in KTV) for SE Music Award 2009 Fuzhou China
-The Most Charming Star Award (Starlight Avenue on Red Carpet) for SE Music Award 2009 Fuzhou China

JAPAN "SKY PERFECT TV DRAMA AWARD 2009"
for " International Overseas TV Department Award " Nov 12, 2009
The very first Taiwanese/Chinese Artist to be honored & awarded
The Best International Foreign TV Drama Award (Starlit) for Sky Perfect TV Drama Award 2009 Japan

Jerry Yan & Freedom
in Top Ten Ranking of Japan Oricon Albums Daily & Weekly 2009 Chart
(the first Chinese Artist to break in the top ten record in Japan Oricon Chart)
Jerry Yan crowned as Singapore's Top 10 2009
Male Singers (Singapore YES933 Chart)
Jerry Yan & Freedom in Top Ten Thailand's Channel V 2009
Asian Album's Chart (Asian Top 50 End Chart 2009 , Channel [V] Thailand)
Jerry Yan & Freedom in Top Ten Selling Albums
of The Year of 2009 Taiwan G-Music Mandarin & Combo Charts

Awarded as the No. 1
Most Popular Artiste for 10 yrs. by the Next Magazine (Aug. 2010)

Awarded Korea Best Asia Artiste Award(Asia Model Festival Award) on Jan 21, 2011

Awarded 2011 Asia's Annual Choice Award"( The Most Popular in Asia Award) on October 22,2011 in Dalian China

ENDORSEMENTS

7-11, Bench, Yamaha, Oral-B, Double Mint Chewing Gum, Yuan Chuan Telecom, Wei Yuan Yogurt, Dike Ming Eye Drops, Siemens, Legend Computers, H&F Shampoo, Lu Piao Shampoo, Mingle Shoes, Samuel & Kevin, Pepsi, Sony MP3, MIA Jewelry, Wei Con's Contact Lens, Uha Candy, Master Kang Jasmine Tea, Darlie Expert Toothpaste, IWC Watch

Jerry Yan's Photo Gallery

Hua Yang/ Ripples of Desire Photo Gallery

My Splendid Life Photo Gallery

Down with Love Photo Gallery

Starlit Photo Gallery

Hot Shot Photo Gallery

The Hospital Photo Gallery

Love Scar Photo Gallery

Magic Kitchen Photo Gallery

Meteor Garden 1 & 2 Photo Gallery

Spicy Teacher Photo Gallery

Jerry's Wallies

Jerry Yan's Official Websites

Jerry Yan

Milky Way

Jerry Yan's Weibo

Jerry Yan

Edited by Miss Xu, 19 December 2013 - 11:42 AM.

• eoreyes likes this

#2 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

kkla of nbbbs reported that a famous HK fortune teller published an article regarding the other F3's marriages. And of the remaining 3, the teller said that it's Cheng Xu's the least likely to get married soon... haha... very funny... whatever, i'm sure he's very happy these days and isn't on a hurry to get married either!

anyways, as we are talking about marriages, here are 2 old photos of our man during his sister's wedding last 2006. thanks to kat of nbbbs for this! wish he'd be there too on my wedding day! lol....

he's so hotttt.... oh well, like a man, like a boy!
Posted Image

he seemed to be close to the boy..perhaps it's a nephew from a cousin.
Posted Image

a very nice plate... wanna have it. credits to ycx forum.
Posted Image
  • Precious87 likes this

#3 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

Cheng Xu updated his weibo last 1pm Taiwan time! here's what he posted...

希望大家多多支持#电影花漾#Posted Image 【花漾楼选秀】唇唇大赛@电影花漾官微@陈意涵@郑元畅小综@吴君如大美女@陈妍希michelle@任达华@李小冉@茅子俊 详情:http://t.cn/zQ5wvgo ...ss='bbc_img' />

english translation: hope you will support RoD.

he also tagged his co-stars in that post...

so cute of him posting that smiley balloon!!! and it's lovely to hear again from him! yeah, let's continue to support RoD!!! jia yo!

#4 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 8986 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

Miss Xu, thanks for the lovely new home for Jerry Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

so cute of him posting that smiley balloon!!! and it's lovely to hear again from him! yeah, let's continue to support RoD!!! jia yo!

ROD going to be released in Mainland China in September and going to participate in Japan Film Festival also in September...
yes, lets support Jerry & ROD!

#5 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

two lovely posters.... RoD c/o nbbbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

he's the pirate that will remain forever a prince/king of my heart! Jia yo to this movie!

#6 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

THANK U SO MUCH MISS XU for always updating and making this page beautiful..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥╮(╯_╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭♡♡♡♡♡♡

http://s261.photobucket.com/user/myvijerry/media/japan%202013/jap7_zpse39c4972.jpg.html♥♡ ♥ I like this one...beautiful!!!!

♥♡♥Yes we will,we will support ROD and all of Jerry's activities and projects!♥♡♥

#7 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

sharing... big pics of Cheng Xu at the fan meet. credits to hachimitu of nbbbs!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Precious87 likes this

#8 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

more pics... credits to same owner as above.... i love his gorgeous and heartwarming smile... it glows a lot that it spreads contagiously inside me!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Precious87 likes this

#9 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

Miss Xu, Thank you for setting up our new home...you are fantastic....of course other jm's too...Myvi...Fatty..and others who always contributes to this page...
thank you very much Posted Image Posted Image

#10 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

http://oi44.tinypic.com/zn20if.jpg♥♡♥Oh really?.very handsome Jerry..oh,so his SIS got married in 2006?.wow and we just knew this?calling ourselves a JY LOYAL FANATIC?.OMG,I'm starting to doubt myself..*^▁^**^▁^**^▁^*even this things were kept from us and just came out..♥♡♥Anyway,I'M praying ang wishing Jerry to meet that girl soon...I want to see a little Jerry,but I think it'll be a sad moment for all JY jms at the same time...╮(╯_╰)╭

#11 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

ROD going to be released in Mainland China in September and going to participate in Japan Film Festival also in September...
yes, lets support Jerry & ROD!

wow:-):Jerry must be very happy..hope everything will turn out good.♥♡♥...I still haven't watch ROD.and it hurts my heart when I remembered that I have the chance to watch it before in just a click but due to busy sched,I wasn't able to...Ahhhhh,so frustrating...╮(╯_╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭

#12 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

hi guys! it's been a while!!! miss him soo much... anyways, here's a new promotional vid of unforgettable love... i love how TLY spanked Cheng Xu and the scene where she threw the money in front of him.. wow, she's really tough! i also like the scene where she knelt down in front of Cheng Xu... so touching! and overall, i love our man... his actions were terrific and more than what i always expected! OST sounds lovely too!!!

• Strawberry101 and Precious87 like this

#13 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

O...wow...I love the promo vid...but I don't think it's the right OST...is it??? it's cantonese..
It's not a HK production is it?

But O my...seems to have enough intriges...hahaha and a lot of slapping poor Xuxu

#14 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:28 AM

O...wow...I love the promo vid...but I don't think it's the right OST...is it??? it's cantonese..
It's not a HK production is it?

indeed, it's cantonese... and also the director is from HK. so perhaps the song's like that.

there were actually a lot of promotional vids... however this is only the one in youtube. also, i've read from other jms that Cheng Xu's voice was dubbed. grr... just hope it wouldn't be that way when it's been aired.

But O my...seems to have enough intriges...hahaha and a lot of slapping poor Xuxu

intrigues and romance all in one... yeah... i love the plot. guess what, i think this would be released this year.. hmmm... can't wait!

Posted Image
the pic seems like it has something to do with the japan fan meet as the date is close to that... credit to ycxfamily weibo

#15 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

screencaps of our beloved man... love him sooo much! hope he's always happy these days...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
  • Precious87 likes this

#16 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:12 AM

there were actually a lot of promotional vids... however this is only the one in youtube. also, i've read from other jms that Cheng Xu's voice was dubbed. grr... just hope it wouldn't be that way when it's been aired.

OMG!..WHattttttt......oh no! why?...what' s with dubbing?...?..what's the problem?...╮(╯_╰)╭

#17 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:55 AM

♥♡♥Any updates for "BECASUSE OF LOVE"?.:-):-) what's Jerry doing?.:-).what's he up to?...♥♡♥miss him already...

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2pr8x9h.jpg♥♡♥I remember his DOWN WITH LOVE DAYS..Xu Xu...♥♡♥ love the MV and the behind the scenes...can't 4get hisBTC with the person who discovered him..and their posing for pictures and he's wearing KAMISETA with red pants...SO HOTJERRY!♥♡♥

#18 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

hi everyone! there are news that Cheng Xu's been dating a 27-year-old Japanese- Swiss model named Shoko.... hmm, not sure if this is true since both sides didn't want to confirm it at the moment. the two met last year and although she isn't good in speaking Chinese, Cheng Xu likes her. the two have a long distance relationship, so they say. and she's gorgeous too! it was also reported that he visited her in Japan during the fanmeet... he also gave her a watch as a gift. if ever this is true, then she's very lucky girl indeed! i'm so happy for Cheng Xu too... hopefully, he has met Ms. Right!

here she is...
Posted Image
  • Precious87 likes this

#19 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

more of photo shoots during his Japan fan meet....

he's so tall and handsome as ever..
Posted Image

love the way he doesn't smile at all...
Posted Image

pics credit to nbbbs
  • Strawberry101 and Precious87 like this

#20 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

O..my those long legs of Xuxu...love the pose <3
Is his new drama already airing or not?? I so wanne watch

#21 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

nope, not yet... i read at ycx forum that it'll be on sept 8. hopefully, it'll click out... really wonder what's taking it too long to air... hmmm...

anyways, here's a vid of Cheng Xu asking us to support Hua Yang / RoD... (really liking his haircut so much now!) yeah, let's support again!!!

#22 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 8986 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

hi guys! it's been a while!!! miss him soo much... anyways, here's a new promotional vid of unforgettable love... i love how TLY spanked Cheng Xu and the scene where she threw the money in front of him.. wow, she's really tough! i also like the scene where she knelt down in front of Cheng Xu... so touching! and overall, i love our man... his actions were terrific and more than what i always expected! OST sounds lovely too!!!

the promo video is very nice...the plot seem tense as i can see Jerry & Tong Liya scenes having such a turbulence relationship..

actually i'm confuse... it was said tat Unforgettable Love will only be released in 2014 and Because of Love tis September 2013..
how come they already promo Unforgettable Love instead...shouldn't they give more promo to Because of Love..as its gonna be showing soon..?

i hope Jerry voice won't be dubbed...gonna be weird hearing other man voice over Jerry..

hi everyone! there are news that Cheng Xu's been dating a 27-year-old Japanese- Swiss model named Shoko.... hmm, not sure if this is true since both sides didn't want to confirm it at the moment. the two met last year and although she isn't good in speaking Chinese, Cheng Xu likes her. the two have a long distance relationship, so they say. and she's gorgeous too! it was also reported that he visited her in Japan during the fanmeet... he also gave her a watch as a gift. if ever this is true, then she's very lucky girl indeed! i'm so happy for Cheng Xu too... hopefully, he has met Ms. Right!

here she is...
http://i43.tinypic.com/2s16gav.jpg

the news translation can be read here:
http://asianfanatics...japanese-model/

seem the Tw media finally ready to dump Ms Lin? i never thought they would.... Tw Next Media is very cruel with their headline..
they written the comparison in detail between Ms Lin and the Japanese Swiss model Ms Shoko and literally emphasize tat Jerry finally shove away Ms Lin from his life for the new love...
  • Precious87 likes this

#23 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

hi guys! just visited (well, i always do!) his weibo and it was so surprising to see him post again! here what he had to say yesterday:

Posted Image
秘密... 【花漾楼选秀】——手,你也快来试一下吧!

english translation:Draft secret ... [F] Maximo Oliveros - hand, you can also try them all!

seemed like he loves this movie so much and goes on to publicly support it all the way! hmmm, i love how he relates his hands to the movie... so sweet!

so yup, let's continue to support Hua Yang!!!

actually i'm confuse... it was said tat Unforgettable Love will only be released in 2014 and Because of Love tis September 2013..
how come they already promo Unforgettable Love instead...shouldn't they give more promo to Because of Love..as its gonna be showing soon..?

imho, as it's two different parties holding the 2 series, it's really not in Cheng Xu's management to focus on YWA and not on the other one. so i guess the director/producers of LLBW simply wanted to promote it asap to get more viewers to yearn for it. anyways, i feel like post prod is already over for LLBW, and i'm really wondering why does YWA have to be that long wait just to air it on TV. hopefully, it will be released this month. i really wanna see it... i miss the comic side of Cheng Xu and i'm sure it has a lot of it again on this particular series! and also, i love him riding a motorbike with his girl - soooo sweet!!!!

seem the Tw media finally ready to dump Ms Lin? i never thought they would.... Tw Next Media is very cruel with their headline..
they written the comparison in detail between Ms Lin and the Japanese Swiss model Ms Shoko and literally emphasize tat Jerry finally shove away Ms Lin from his life for the new love...

he's so mum about it... i wonder what's the real score. i remember that during his days with LZL, he only admitted it when it's over. let's hope this wouldn't be the case this time. and yeah, poor LZL... she has been head on collision when it comes to comparison with Shoko. i'm sure Cheng Xu dislikes it too.

#24 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

What a beautiful lady...wow..if this is true..Hope their relationship will turn up well..How I really wish...and OMG! The girl is a year older than me only..♥♡♥♡♥♡♥I'm crossing my fingers..hope everything wil be ok for the both of them. The girl is really beautiful and she looks like a kind woman,pleasing personality the reason why probably Jerry likes her.ahhhh...I have a good feeling that this is true...♡♥♡

#25 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

♥♡♥ http://tinypic.com/redirect.php?url=http://i42.tinypic.com/evdp4l.jpg♥♡♥Indeed, aw..he's so charming...love it when he serious♥♡♥

#26 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

Very lucky indeed..so lucky I wanna cry of joy and can't explain feeling. They look good together♥♡♥...Japan has beautiful girls who loves Jerry, a favorite country for Jerry too, and it would also be great if finally in this country he'll meet Ms. Right ♥♡♥.hope he'll be mature enough in dealing with relationship:-) I wish our Jerry gudluck!♥♡♥

#27 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

...Wow ,really..I think somehow good for Jerry,but for someone like Jerry who onces loved her and very private,,t:-)what the media did isn't good however media and fans can't help it too since their relationship had been very controvertial:-)

#28 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

sharing... thanks to kkla of nbbbs

our beloved man in a japanese mag front cover... ooooooh, drooling... wanna kiss Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2daf7o8.jpg♥♡♥Awww...handsome and serious.....wish to get one...♥♡♥

nope, not yet... i read at ycx forum that it'll be on sept 8. hopefully, it'll click out... really wonder what's taking it too long to air... hmmm...

oh wow..hope this is true..we only have 1day left?.i don't think so it'll air on sept 8>_<¦¦¦(⊙o⊙)... y it seems Jerry isn't promoting the drama that much.....hehe...i wish just like before Jerry would come out in shows to promote it.♥♡♥

#30 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

yeah, it's sept 9 already. well, i'm still excited to see it! hope i'd be seeing it online in the next couple of days!!!

anyways, as it's september already, i remember that there's news of our man coming back to China for another project. hmm, i wonder if it did click out... wanna see more projects of him this year!

#31 Grace Chan

Grace Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Thank you for all the informations I am new to this forum I am a big fan of Jerry I think he is a very professional artist 加油!!
  • Precious87 likes this

#32 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Thank you for all the informations I am new to this forum I am a big fan of Jerry I think he is a very professional artist 加油!!

hi there, Grace! it's nice seeing another fan of his! feel free to drop by here anytime and join in the discussion! and yes, he's a professional artist. more than that actually. i could repeat a dozen of times about his qualities both as a person in real and reel life. he's just a simple yet outstanding man. an imperfect perfect guy that makes you love him just the way he is coz of his unique gentleness.

i hope you'll always support and love him!

last but not the least, welcome to the forum! Posted Image Posted Image

#33 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Well I couldn't disagree...He is just everything for me...he overwhelmed u always...hope to u visiting us in this house..♥♡♥

#34 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Yeah, Sept 9 has passed and sti l no news about the drama?..wonder what's happenning,,what took it so long..can't wait...anyways thanks Miss Xu for always updating us...♥♡♥

#35 Grace Chan

Grace Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Long time no hear from you fans how are you all ? Any news on Jerry how is rod doing in china

#36 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

hi Grace! so far there aren't any news of how RoD is doing in China but a lot of his fans are supporting it there... jia yo!

and as for his other news, it was reported that he'd be guest starring in Black and White 2 with co stars such as Terri Kwan. and that the director is none other than his good friend - the director of MG and The Hospital. it was reported that filming will start this month! can't wait!!!
  • Strawberry101 likes this

#37 Grace Chan

Grace Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Thankyou miss xu can not wait are we all feel the same way all the best to you and to jerry��������

#38 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

yeah, we all feel the same way for him...

anyways, here are some photos of him... thanks to kkla of nbbbs.

pic during RoD days... so handsome.
Posted Image

during his japan fan meet last month... so cutey!
Posted Image

oh well, i just love looking at his pics... whatever angle, wherever he looks, or whatever he looks like!!! such an angel to me!
  • Strawberry101 likes this

#39 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

and as for his other news, it was reported that he'd be guest starring in Black and White 2 with co stars such as Terri Kwan. and that the director is none other than his good friend - the director of MG and The Hospital. it was reported that filming will start this month! can't wait!!!

Is this true...happy happy if it is.....Jerry belongs in a modern day action movie...

#40 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

well, as far as i know, yes. let's wait for the final confirmation! also, i'm pretty sure the director wants him there too... Cheng Xu's such a wonderful perfect actor in any epic of life!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: taiwan, jerry yan, yan cheng xu, the hospital, hot shot, starlit, down with love, my splendid life, ripples of desire, because of love, unforgettable love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users