AF needs funding again

Photo

Jerry Yan makes surprise appearance at a birthday party

taiwan jerry yan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 7659 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

The heartthrob was the centre of attention at actress Chen Mei Feng's birthday bash

Posted Image

F4 member Jerry Yan dazzled the crowd at Taiwanese actress Chen Mei Feng's 57th birthday party, when he pushed the cake trolley into the venue on Monday night. According to Mei Feng, she did not expect the actor to show up as he was supposed to be filming in Beijing.

Jerry, who turned up for the party along with actor Lin You Wei, explained, 'Mei Feng-jie (elder sister) treats me really well. I came to celebrate her birthday since I happen to be back in Taiwan.'

Moved by his surprise appearance, Mei Feng said, 'I knew him through our mutual friends two years ago.'

The heartthrob stole the limelight that night, as female stars lined up to take photos with him at the party. Jerry obliged to all requests before the group parted ways at 3am.

The birthday bash also saw the attendance of Mei Feng's good friends in the industry, such as Pauline Lam, Ou Di and Wang Cai Hua.

Posted Image

Source

#2 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14113 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

Oh certainly a very nice surprise. I wondered if he gave her a bday kiss.Posted Image

#3 sareena1892

sareena1892

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

many celebrities gave her a happy hugPosted Image
http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/animation/index/20130703/35122113/99

#4 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

still a hearthrob after more than a decade ago.... aww, love this man sooo much! he's so sweet in a very unique way!!!Posted Image

Oh certainly a very nice surprise. I wondered if he gave her a bday kiss.Posted Image

and if he did, i'd be sooo jealous again! well, just by coming to her birthday by surprise already makes me jealous! lol... Posted Image

#5 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6861 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Didnt know he knew cheng meifeng well at all

Anyway, to put in an effort to appear at her birthday with a heavy schedule is hard, Jerry really treasures friendship

#6 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Jerry really treasures friendship

Posted Image one sweet guy... who wouldn't ever fall for such a man?! Posted Image