AF needs funding again

Photo

Ronald Cheng breaks nose to save daughter from a fall

hong kong ronald cheng hong kong ronald cheng

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 7659 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

The Hong Kong singer-actor posted an X-ray image of his broken nose on his microblog yesterday

Posted Image
Sharing an X-ray image of his nose on his microblog yesterday, Ronald Cheng revealed that he broke his nose while saving his two-year-old daughter, Emma, from a fall.

The Hong Kong singer-actor explained on his microblog: âœEmma was about to fall backwards when she lost her balance while playing. Without thinking twice, I just rushed forward to protect her and prevent her from hurting herself, but ended up getting hurt instead.â

According to the Hong Kong media, the 41-year-old father's injury is not too serious although it may take time for his broken nose to recover.

Covering his face with a mask, Ronald was spotted meeting director Gordon Chan and filmmaker Tian Qi Wen to discuss about his upcoming movie yesterday night. The actor assured reporters that he is fine and said that he will be resting for a week.

After news of his injury surfaced, Ronald's showbiz friends including Kenny Bee and Wilfred Lau have sent their well wishes to the artiste. Netizens also praised him for being a âœheroic dad❠and wished him a speedy recovery.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Related article: Miriam Yeung and Ronald Cheng teased about past romance Source

#2 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52647 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

Ronald Cheng breaks nose saving daughter
Wednesday May 29, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-084700792.html

Posted Image

Actor Ronald Cheng recently shared an X-ray image of his broken nose on microblog, assuring fans that it was just a trivial accident on his part.

As reported on Groove Asia, on 27 May, the actor revealed that he broke his nose while saving his two-year-old daughter, Emma from a fall.

He wrote, "Emma was about to fall backwards when she lost her balance while playing. Without thinking twice, I just rushed forward to protect her from the fall but ended up getting hurt myself."

After news of his injury surfaced, Ronald's showbiz friends including Kenny Bee and Wilfred Lau sent their well-wishes. The actor also received lots of praises from fans for being a heroic father.

Later that day, Ronald was spotted meeting directors Gordon Chan and Tian Qi Wen with a mask covering half of his face to discuss about his upcoming movie.

When asked about the injury, Ronald assured that the injury is not too serious and that he will be resting for the week.